Alpha Logan

By capricorn_whor3

"Logan..." I breathed out. Logan pinned me against his wall and his eyes glowed. His wolf is coming out. Crap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Untitled Part 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NOT ANOTHER CHAPTER!!
Not an update.. again

Chapter 2

92.6K 1.6K 699
By capricorn_whor3

I smelt a scent when he opened the door and my wolf couldn't get enough of it.

"Leave the por girl alone already Alex." Alex's dad said chuckling and winking at me.

Alex's dad wasn't just my alpha. He was like my second dad. He was my dad's best friend, my best friend's dad and my alpha. He helped me through alot just like Alex. He through me and Alex was going to mate but we're both past the age of 18 and we have no signs of being mates. But we do have signs of being best friends for life.

The other alpha didn't say anything just stared at me checking me over while my dad and Alex's dad started chuckling to each other about something.

Once the other alpha was done checking me over he nodded his head in a approving way and walked off with the rest of them.

Me and Alex was making our way over to the game again before his dad peeked his head back in.

"Be down in 5 kids. No monkey business" he said playfully glaring at the both of us."

"No promises" I said back.

"Okay dad" Alex said and his dad disappeared.

"Are the pups here?" I asked starting to get bored waiting for the 5 minutes to be up so we can go to the meeting then the stupid hunting games.

"No my dad made them go out and play till the meeting is over." Alex said spinning around in the chair staring at the ceiling.

"Are they going to be at the hunting games?" I asked.

Maybe I can play with the pups while everyone else is trying to find their mates.

"Nope they're going to stay inside of here while the games are going on through the night. Only wolves that have mates already or wolves that are over the age of 18 and unmated can attend the games."

"That's stupid I'm going to be so bored. Emily and Mia are definitely going to participate in the stupid games I'm going to be all alone." I said huffing.

"Why don't you just play the games you might find your mate baby cakes?"

I just shrugged not wanting to talk about it.

"Do you want to find your mate?" Alex said pushing the situation.

"Time to go" I said not answering.

He groaned and we left to make our way to the meeting. As we got closer and closer to the meeting the scent had my wolf itching to get out and find the smell.

The smell was kind of a turn on and I didn't even know what is was. It was a pine mixed with vanilla and some sort of herb.

It kept getting stronger and stronger and my wolf kept getting more pulled in and excited. I didn't know why she leaned towards this smell so much but I trusted her with it.

I wanted to give her control to find the scent but I couldn't I had to attend the meeting.

We made our way to the room and my eyes danced across the room as I sniffed. I seen another man sniffing and when he turned his head to me it clicked.

I'm looking in my mates eyes.

No. I don't want a mate and especially not a mate that doesn't belong to my pack. I don't want to leave.

He mumbled the word mate to himself and started to make his way towards me slowly.

I noticed he was coming closer and backed away and was getting ready to turn and leave.

"Are you okay baby cakes?" Alex asked grabbing my arm to get my attention.

"Everyone take a seat so we can talk." Alex's dad instructed.

My mate was making his way over to me so I sat next to some beta from another pack and pulled Alex down next to me so he couldn't get by me.

I heard a deep low throaty growl that no one seemed to notice besides me and the beta next to me.

The beta moved and hurriedly went around the table to find a seat on the other side.

I looked down then over to Alex but it didn't help because he was listening to his dad which was what I was supposed to be doing as well.

I took a deep breath and looked up to listen to my alpha.

The meeting went on for awhile and it was about 9:34 when we was done. All they did was talk about new training learning tactics for the pups of the packs. I wasn't very intrigued during the meeting so I played footsies with Alex the whole time and I would pinch the outside of his thigh every so often when he pinned my foot to the floor.

It was almost time for the hunting games and I wasn't up for it at all but Alex forced me.

"Logan," Alpha of the dark lunar shadow pack said.

My mates head shot up to look at the alpha.

"I expect you to attend the hunting games tonight and if you find your mate you'll need to inform me by tonight so we can take her to our pack by tomorrow morning unless you plan on taking her tonight and making her share a room and clothes with you." the alpha informed Logan which I am assuming his name is.

Wait no. Take me to his pack? By tomorrow?! I am not leaving and sure as hell am not leaving tonight if I have to share anything with him.

"Sure thing dad. If I find her I'll take her home tonight" he informed the alpha.

Wait. dad?! Oh no no no. He is not taking me home tonight.

Wait.. he said if he finds his mate. Maybe I'm not his mate. Oh shut up Ella you know he is your mate. Maybe he'll reject me.

My wolf purred at the thought of me sharing a bed with him but winced back when I thought of him rejecting us. I hope he doesn't reject me. That will break me and my wolf. I just wish it wasn't him.

Ughh.

"Sounds good" Logan's dad finished.

Everyone stood up and was talking while shaking hands while all of the other that was planning on going to the hunting games left to get there on time. Me and Alex decided to walk since it wasn't a long walk.

"Hey can I talk to you for a second Logan said jumping out of nowhere.

"Sure" Alex said turning his body all the way around to face him.

"Oh sorry, not you Alex, I meant Ella." he said guestering to me.

"1) how do you know my name? 2) Alex is staying if we talk and make it quick I have to get to the hunting games." I said putting my arm around Alex's to show him Alex isn't leaving my side.

His eyes glazed over and so did Alex's.

"Hey baby cakes I'm gonna go okay? Mia and Emily need me at the hunting games. I'll meet you there okay?" Alex said walking away backwards then turning around to run off without me answering.

Help Mia and Emily? Please he is the worst liar ever. Logan probably asked him to leave and came up with a stupid excuse for him to do so.

"What do you want?" I said getting impatient.

"Why so impatient? We don't really need to go we already found each other." he said smirking at me.

"Because I still want to play the games whether you play or not. Maybe I can hide out in the woods for the rest of my life so I don't have to deal with you." I said not meaning any of what I just spoke but I kind of did at the same time.

My wolf was loving his attention and was putting plenty of images in my mind which wasn't helping with my situation.

"How about when they play the game find hide and seek, if I find you I get to take you home tonight?" He asked walking a bit closer to intimidate me.

"How about if you find me I'll give you a kiss on the cheek and we never talk again." I said trying to be confident between the small space between us.

"Nope. My deal or nothing." He said being stubborn.

"Fine" I said knowing he was going to find me because he knows my scent.

"Okay let's go" he said trying to hold my hand but I stopped and looked at him like he's grown 2 heads.

"What?" he asked confused.

My wolf was purring because our hands almost intertwined and she was also happy I was going to sleep in the same bed as him.

"Race you in human form?" I asked and he smiled getting into position to run.

"3... 2... 1.... Go!!" we both shouted at once.

I took off ahead of him and I was winning. We was getting closer to the finish line and I was about to rub it into his face.

Out of nowhere he comes up behind me and throws me over his shoulder and finished the race.

"That was fun and I enjoyed staying in the back to see you run." He said lowly so only I would hear.

He put me down and held my hand to get through the crowd to find the rest of my friends. We kept bickering about who won. And it was definitely me.

I was telling him I won again and he didn't respond so I thought he agreed but he kept staying quiet so I spun him around to see if he was okay and sure enough he was mind linking again.

"I know where they are come on." He said pulling me in a different direction.

The the outfit I choose tonight is at the top of the chapter, I wore it because it was comfortable for me and also cute.

I kept getting compliments from guys and everytime I heard Logan growl but I just ignored him and the guys.

One guys grabbed my butt and the other one grabbed one of my breast.

I let out a yelp and slipped my hand out of Logan to cover myself then then slap whoever touched me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 577 6
"You're mine, don't you understand!" he shouted "No," I say quietly lowering my head as to not see his pitch black eyes and angry state. As my eyes s...
51.2K 2.1K 28
(Previously titled Sole Soul) After finding a grime covered, scar riddled, and clearly tormented man hiding in her garage, Rebecca-a shifter scorned...
671K 17.6K 33
This is the sequel to "The Alpha Is My Mate". ------------------ My mate."Where do you think you're going?" He asks huskily and then turns me arou...
104K 1.9K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...