Home Business for Women - Ins...

By HolgerWastlund

This story is now completed. Get the experience from the author's coaching of 200 business women with dreams... More

Home Business for Women - Introduction
Working from Home will Add Lots of Value to your Life
Working from Home will also Come with some Challenges
Getting Started
Look Out For These Signs
Be Specific On What You Want To Do
How to Create a Unique Niche for Yourself
Collaborate With Someone
Compile your Ideas in Order of Feasibility
Generate Qualified Leads
Build your Mailing List (Bonus gift at the end of this chapter)
How to Make Money Working From Home
Embrace the Power of Webinars
Kindle Publishing
Turn Your Hobbies Into Full-Time Home Based Businesses
Turn other Leisure Activities Into Home Based Businesses
Here is Something for all Wattpad Visitors
Make Money through Apps
Areas You Could Explore For Your App Development
Get Your App Succeed In The Market
Some Successful Apps for Your Inspiration
Freelance Services You Can Offer Companies from Home
Other Areas with Great Potentials for Your Home Based Business
Become a Consultant
Bonus Tips To Help You Generate Great Ideas
Conclusion

Turn Your Passion for Writing into a Profession

60 3 1
By HolgerWastlund

The home-based business option of copywriting is one that has been extensively talked about, explored and utilized by many. No matter how ordinary this home-based business is, it can never go out of fashion. Why is that so? Well, the reason is simple; as long as people will be selling stuff and others will be buying stuff, copywriters will never go out of work. Think about it; millions of companies out there are looking for someone to help them write their sales letters, web content, product reviews, press releases, SEO articles, and many more. The ever-increasing demand for freelance writers has made this option a hot one for home-based business owners.

So, if you have a passion for writing, it can be a great idea to turn that writing passion into a successful profession from the comfort of your home. One great thing about this option is that you can do it from anywhere provided you have access to a computer with internet connectivity. Moreover, it requires very little initial capital outlay since the only thing you need is a PC and internet connection! That's not all; you can do it while still on your paid day job, you can do it while on vacation in any part of the world, you can do it from your bedroom, attic, living room, or from wherever you so wish to operate. And what's more? You can never be out of business so long as you know what you are doing and have a penchant for quality content.

So what options are available for you to explore as a writer? Let's look at some examples:

-Blog

A blog is perhaps one of the most important assets you can have if you work online. When you have a blog, you can do just about everything else; selling information products, publishing on Kindle, selling apps and software, selling ebooks, having membership programs and just about everything else you can think of as far as making money online is concerned. Besides, the content on your blog can be a right place where you can show your prospective clients what sort of a writer you are, which primarily provides an excellent avenue for generating leads for writing clients. And if you are committed to it, you can be sure that blogging will yield the kind of fruits you aspire to have. I know some people who have turned their passion for writing into million dollar blogging businesses. Well, that doesn't mean everyone who tries their hand at blogging succeeds; millions of bloggers don't even celebrate their first anniversary as bloggers! How can you be successful as a blogger? Or you are perhaps already a successful blogger? Please comment on this.

To stand your blogging brand out, here are some tips that will make this possible:

*Choose a niche, less chosen: Don't go with something that many people have exploited. There are niches where many others are struggling - don't join the struggle. There are hot blogging niches you can choose and get people trooping into your page to know what is new. Look at the tech and app development industry, talk about latest breakthroughs in sciences and health. You can also become an authority in women's health, how to repair failed marriages/relationships and give relevant tips on pitfalls for others to avoid in their marriages/relationships, talk about fashion trends for the future, etc.

Talking about niches I published my first book on Amazon four months ago. The title is "Business Life for Women". Now this is the number one in three different categories/niches. Great fun! You can download it for free on my website . You will find the link at the end of this chapter.

o #1 in the Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Outsourcing
o #1 in the Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Job Hunting
o #1 in the Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Skills > Secretarial Aids & Training

*Coin a unique name for your blog: Your blog name can make you stand out. Choose a name that gives people an idea about your blog. Also, make sure the name is something anyone can remember and type into their browser.

*Be known for great content: Don't make the mistake of turning out spun content every other day in the name of having fresh content. If you must hire a professional freelance writer to help you write excellent content always, please do. Once your readers know that your blog has good content, they will share your articles and help you get more visitors.

*It's all about the traffic: Use whatever ethical means you can find to get people to visit your blog to learn something. You can make your content shareable by having images in every post, having the sharing buttons in strategic places, etc. Share the content in your social circles to gain traction; you will be amazed at how fast you can generate a stable amount of traffic after a short while when people know what kind of content to expect from your blog.

*Guest blog on established brands: If you want to succeed, one of the easiest ways is to learn from people who have done what you want to do. They have made all the mistakes and experimented with all the techniques that do not work. If you can get accepted to guest blog occasionally on any of such authority blogs with a link back to your blog on every post you make, then you are good to go.

*Monetize your blog. You are in it for the money, so I don't need to tell you that you need to monetize your blog once you get it running. You can implement the countless ways of making money online on your blog. For instance, you can sell advertising space at a fixed amount to direct customers or sell it to sites like Google AdSense, sell digital products (you can promote your courses and other digital products on your blog), sell physical products through your blog, etc. Doing this will be very useful as you grow your audience.

Note: If you are a complete newbie at blogging and want to learn what you need to do in every step to build your blog from scratch, you can search 'how to start a blog' or related keywords on Google to learn everything you need to learn to get started. If you are stuck anywhere, search "how to [specific topic that you want to learn about, e.g., choose a niche, choose a domain name, drive traffic to my blog, etc.]"

-Get Paid To Write

Apart from blogging, you can also become a copywriter or ghostwriter. As a copywriter, you will help clients create e-books, articles, blog posts, etc. There are several platforms from where you can launch your home-based writing career. Most of them require only your details before you start getting for jobs. Here are some examples of such platforms you can choose from:

Fiverr.com

Frrelancer.com

Upwork.com

The above websites do have a learning curve for beginners before you can start getting steady writing jobs. If you want to at least have some work on days when you don't win any bids, you can opt to work on upfront pay sites like:

DemandStudios.com

TextBroker.com

Consant-Content.com

iWriter.com

Greatcontent.com

ContentRunner.com

CopyPress.com

TheHoth.Com

HowStuffWorks.com

Blogmutt.com

Scripted.com

WritersDomain.net

WriterAccess.com

TheContentAuthority.com

Zerys.com

ArticleDocument.com

NeedanArticle.com

QualityText.net

Wow-womenonwriting.com

Lovetoknow.com

Cracked.com

About.com

You can find many other upfront paysites.

In the next chapter, I will cover some unusual ways to make money at home. See you there this coming Friday.

See you there.

**Please vote, comment and share**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Brody By Riggins71

Short Story

222K 4.4K 197
A story about Brody Mercer an eighteen year old homeless kid who meets a mysterious strict stranger and finds himself under his discipline.
12.8K 158 42
Same as the others books... If you're feeling down and need some motivation this book may put a smile on your face Warning if you don't like hearing...
2.8M 211K 97
How To Be The Best Third Wheel is now published as a Paperback & E-book by Wattpad Books! As a Wattpad reader, you can also now access the Original E...
65.6K 175 16
These are stories of people giving birth -multiple stories-