My Bodygaurd (Takashi Morinoz...

By CyanTisEye

Hi, guys! This is my first fanfic. I haven't t seen anything like this and there's not enough Mori x readers... More

Introduction
Meeting the Morinozukas
First Day at Ouran Highschool
Introduced to the Host Club
Seeing a Host at Work
Happy New Year Everyone
What Are These Feelings?!?!
WWWWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?!?!?!
I'm sorry. ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Hey guys
My Humble Abode
A/N I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR GOING M.I.A.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEE!!!!!
OK.......................................SO
FFFFFFRRRRRREEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOM
T. G. O. H. N. T. E. Y. I. F. O. Y. C.-Step Two
MERRY CHRISTMAS MY CHILDREN
2019!!!!!!!
Please pray for the Bahamas
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY CHILDREN!!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY CHILDREN
OK. So..

Takashi's Guide on How not to Embarrass Yourself by your Crush: Step One

2.4K 54 6
By CyanTisEye

Takashi's POV:

Whhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy? Why must today be the day. The day i must see her again until Friday. It's only Tuesday. I still have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I;m not gonna make it. What's worse is the fact that i must be by her side 24/7 ( 24 hours of the day for 7 days of the week.). That means that i cannot leave her side unless one of us has to go to the bathroom or until it is time to go home. But, still, that's a long time. 

  Time skip to when he, Honey and you arrive to school

( Still Takashi's POV) I have not said anything during the car ride to pick her up and go to school. I have to much on my mind right now and I'm trying to keep myself from blushing. Every time she asked a question or tried to start a converation, I just looked away and didn't respond. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of her. I never really had a crush on someone before, so I am completely new to this kind of thing. I wouldn't know how to take it if i was to embarrass myself and have laugh at me. I don't think my heart could take it, so the best way to avoid embarrassment is to avoid the reason it self. At least that's what I find best. I hope she doesn't take this the wrong way.

(Y/N)'s POV:

Why is Takashi ignoring me? Did I do something to offend or hurt him in some way? I kept trying to start a conversation between us three, but he just refuses to answer and I can't help but to wonder why? I really hope that he starts talking to me again soon. 

Time skip to classes

I have been trying to get is attention for the longest time. He keeps turning around and avoids eye contact with me. Did I do something so bad to him? If so, what did I do? I can't take him avoiding me anymore. But don't worry, I will ind out or way or another?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Thank you guys sooooooooo much for sticking  around for those who were patient enough to wait a long time or a story. Though I wouldn't have been upset if you left because i would have left if I thought that the author wasn't publishing anymore. Thank you guys for over one thousands reads. I was thinking that it wasn't possible for me but I guess I was wrong. 

The reason I have been missing is because my national exams are finally finished and I was just enjoying my vacation. Soooooooooooooooo sorry for being M.I.A. ( Missing In Action) but i wanted nothing more than to do nothing. I hope you understand. Anyways, thank you for reading this update and I will see you next time.

* Kisses* Bye -Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.5K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
270K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
256K 24.6K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
889K 35.1K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...