Beautiful Trauma

By Yoonworks

"You're mine Chaeyoung - your body, your heart, your everything. They are all mine. So don't even think about... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Epilogue

18

9.6K 406 62
By Yoonworks

Chaeyoung's POV

"Where is your brother?" I shrieked when I heard someone speaking right behind my ears, my hands landing on my chest as I tuck my feet forward while I sit on the couch in the living room.

Soft chuckles escaped his pouty lips at my reaction.

"Ahhhh, you really are so cute," he whispered before pinching my cheeks.

"Aaaawww!!!!" he chuckled as I swatted his hands away and tried to push him but instead of leaving, he literally jumped right beside me and pulled me for a hug.

The loud beating of my heart was distracting me too much yet my brain tells me to disregard every fucking signal it gets.

No Chaeyoung. Don't.

I was startled when he suddenly cupped my cheeks while smiling, his face a little too close for my liking, or not.

"Yah, Chimchim!!!" I heard my brother's voice and Jimin smiled at me.

"You really are so cute..." he whispered before standing up.

He should have just gone away. But before he did, he had to mess up my hair, with his huge smile that made my heart melt every time.

.........

"Boo!"

"Ahhh! Yahhh!" I scowled at Jimin who suddenly jumped right beside me as I walk my way home. My classes just ended and I don't have the time to hang out since I have a lot of deadlines to make up with.

Of course, he will do the exact opposite.  I'm pretty sure he, my brother, and the rest of their friends will simply hang out.

I felt him hang his arms around my shoulders which didn't bother me since he does it like it's the most natural thing to do.

"Tell your brother I won't make it tonight. I have a date," he mumbled and I turned my head towards his direction, the sound of my heart breaking so loud I wonder if she heard it too.

He was smiling cheekily and my heart skipped a beat when he gave me a wink.

He was smiling at me cheekily, totally unaware of how he was hurting me a million times.

I was about to say something but I heard someone calling him.

"I'm coming babe!" he mumbled and my eyes caught a very beautiful girl wearing a uniform from some other school.

I'm not even surprised. My heart shattered into pieces but I can't deny what my eyes can see.

They looked so fucking good together.

And just like always, Jimin would kiss my cheeks, in a brotherly manner.

"Go home pumpkin. Don't go on any date. You're too young for that. I'll beat your boyfriend if you have one,  okay?" he messed my hair once again before he started running towards his girl.

My right hand reached for my cheek.

Jimin, he can easily make and break my heart.

A long sigh escaped my lips, my eyes focused on their diminishing form.

I'm so fucked up.

....

My hands were shaking.

I've decided. I will tell Jimin what I feel before I head to America tomorrow.

While sneaking into the kitchen, I heard my brother talking to him over the phone so I know he'll be here any minute.

Chanyeol oppa told me to send Jimin to his room once he arrives since they will be playing some boardgame.

I've been waiting for more than twenty minutes. He should be arriving by now. Their house wasn't too far from here. What's even funny was that he used to live on this house too considering that this was originally owned by her mom, until my family bought it.

"Chaeyoungie!" I heard Jimin coo as he enter the house, a huge smile showing on his face.

Out of nervousness, I bolted up from my seat hitting the vase on the table. The sound of it crashing echoed in the whole room.

"Yah, be careful!" he was standing beside me in a flash, his arms wrapped around me as he guided me away from the broken ceramic.

My body was frozen. His being so close to me like this and the fact that I was about to confess was too much to handle.

"Are you okay?" his worried tone made my heart flutter, the way his eyes bore into mine made my heart even weaker.

He brushed the hair away from my face and my breath hitch at his action.

"I will study in America. Today is my last day," I mumbled and his eyes wavered for a moment.

I'm not sure if he was upset or what but I've decided. I'm going for it.

"I like you..." I whispered, my voice cracked in the end and my eyes saw the shocked look on his face.

Slowly, his hands released my body, and every step he made backward, I felt my heart clenching, pain breaking me into pieces.

Of course, what should I expect?

Jimin, he sees me as his younger sister.

Just that.

A weird laugh escaped my lips.

"You don't have to feel burdened about it. I just want to let this out before I leave but you don't have to say anything. I-"

"I don't like you," I heard him mutter, and that stopped me from further saying anything. My hands balled into fists and my body started shaking. However, I made sure not to show how I was close to losing it. Instead, I smiled at him.

"I know. By the way, Chanyeol oppa was waiting for you in his room," I told him before turning my back in the opposite direction. I can't bear to see the look on his face.

I was ready for it. I know it's impossible for him to like me. To him, I'm just a little girl, his little sister.

But it still hurts like I was literally slapped in the face.

I did my part, and I won't shed a tear. I've cried too much.

Not anymore.

......

"Thank you..." I muttered and I saw how his jaw tightened but I didn't say anything more.

"Chaeyoung I-"  

"For the house, I know. You did it for this house. Don't worry about it. Like what we've discussed, five years and we'll go on separate ways," I told him and I'm not sure if it was confusion or regret that I saw in his eyes but I didn't bother asking.

"Have a safe trip back to America," I told him before turning my back so I can leave.

My eyes landed on the ring on my index finger. I just had gotten married, to the person I loved for so many years...to the person that broke my heart.

Circumstances turned my life like this. With the passing of my father, a lot has happened. I almost got married to someone I don't know. My family almost ended up sleeping on the streets and my brother left.

Everything was too much to take in. And then there's Jimin. He just saved me from a bigger mess I would have gotten to but for me, marrying him made everything harder.

For years, I have loved him even after being away. A part of me knows that I should have stopped loving him that day when he rejected me but my stupid heart can't do it.

Now I'm even indebted to him. I knew he didn't marry me for nothing. It was for the house his mother originally owned.

He can't lose the memories this house has of his mothers and marrying me is the only option.

But this marriage didn't make me happy one bit.

I can't be happy...

"Stop moving Chaeyoung, give me a few more minutes, " Jimin whispered breaking me off from my trip to a memory lane, his warm breath hitting the crook of my neck as he pull me closer. A tingling sensation came rushing through my veins,  his hands palmed at my stomach and I'm unable to move.

I gulped.

I've been awake for ten minutes already and after a few failed attempts of getting out of his strong embrace, I basically gave up.

Everything that had happened, every touch, every kiss, every single word he said, I remember them. The way he felt inside me, the way he made me so goddamn happy, it's still vivid in my memory.

And I wanted to kill myself for it. Because after all these years, I'm still the same old Park Chaeyoung who's still hopelessly in love with him.

"Come here," he whispered and then I felt my body being turned gently so now I'm facing him.

He pulled me closer until my face is buried in his chest.

"Jimin... I whispered. The way his arms wrapped around my body felt so good, I'm getting scared of getting so used to it.

I'm not really sure what's happening and I'm not expecting anything from him either but I certainly don't want to get my heart sink deeper than it has already been.

Yeah, right. After what just happened, okay.

"Let's just sleep all day. I don't wanna go outside," he mumbled and I felt him kiss the top of my head.

Shit.

"I'm hungry..." I told him which isn't true at all. I just want to be away from him right this moment.

My stomach is churning and I feel like I am so overwhelmed about everything that had happened, not to mention that we're basically still naked under the sheets.

"Nooo..." he started whining, his voice husky it's literally sending shivers all throughout my body. "I want to cuddle,"

Thank God his eyes were closed or he'll probably see how my cheeks were burning red in embarrassment.

And then we heard the sound of someone knocking on the door.

"Chaeyoung, cook something. I'm hungryyyy! " we heard Taehyung whining outside and I giggle.

"Don't go..." Jimin mumbled and I still tried getting out of his grasp. However, my eyes widened at the realization - we're both naked. So I did what was beneficial to me the most.

I stood up pulling the blanket along with me, leaving a naked Jimin behind.

Realizing what is happening, his laughter echoed on the whole room as I grab a new set of clothes before rushing into the bathroom not even sparing him a glance.

After taking a quick shower, I take a quick peek outside and saw Jimin sitting on the bed, hair disheveled with only his shorts on.

Once he saw me, he spread his arms wide open and stood up.

Oh my God. Did he hit his head somewhere?

This isn't Jimin at all.

When he saw that I wasn't moving, he started walking in my direction, pulling me by the hand.

And he did it,  he pulled me closer engulfing me with a giant hug. Slowly, my hands reached for his back hugging him the same way.

Just for now, let me be selfish.

Let me enjoy this, while he's letting me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217 4 35
Sometimes we have to do things we don't like for the people we love. That's what I did. I went against my own beliefs to help my family out of a horr...
214K 7.6K 99
MATURE CONTENT 18+ Rated R You shouldn't have said that." He said in anger. He threw me on bed and hovered over me. Hatred and lust was visible in hi...
494 10 24
**** WARNING*** this book contains graphic details of sexual content and assault and is not appropriate for viewer's under the age of 18. Reader disc...
2.9M 95.1K 69
| MATURE CONTENT | "You are fuckíng mine. Do you understand that?" That harsh growl echoed in my head.. His words scarring my mind. I could feel the...