Tic Tock ( Ticci Toby x Reade...

By TheShadowKorosu

What will happen when you meet Toby Rogers? You read that right! The Toby Rogers, better known as Ticci Toby... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
a.n.
A/N...?!
Chapter 10
Hey
Chapter 11
I know you're reading this
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Long Time No Read
Chatpter 16
Guess who~
Chapter 17
Important Update!
Chapter 18

Chapter 7

7K 243 253
By TheShadowKorosu

A/N

It's finally here chapter 7~! So sorry for the late update!!!

--------

Your P.O.V

E.J. and I were walking down the hall, hand in hand. My (f/c) animal ears were perked up, but then I saw Toby..

"Hey babe, you look amazing!" he smiled and hugged me.

"Oh, t-thanks Toby." I smiled awkwardly and softly hugged him back, wrapping my furry tail around him.

"Are you okay (y/n)..?" Toby looked down at me and I sigh.

"Oh... Well.." Just then E.J. stepped in.

" Toby, (y/n) is breaking up with you and going out with me." E.J. stole me out of Toby's arms and hugged me tightly. "She's mine now Toby,  there's nothing you can do to get her back." E.J. smirked under his mask, picked me up, and walked away. I did feel a little bad for Toby..

"W-why...?" Toby slightly twitched, he then fell to his knees and started to cry. " Why...? She was the only girl I have ever had feelings for..."

A/N
This chapter was short, I am sorry about that, I will be posting more often (hopefully) now that I'm home and stuff. c: I hope there are people still reading... If so than I LOVE YOU~!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 6.2K 25
"In order to make sure that the creepypasta's do their best at their jobs, Slenderman has one rule. You can't fall in love or be in a relationship...
2.7K 56 16
Ticci Toby x Reader I do not own most of these characters. Hoodie and Masky (Brian and Tim) belong to Marble Hornets. The rest of the Pastas belong t...
63.8K 1.4K 13
SOOOO you just gotta read to find out lololollllll Ye Imma annoy ya with that But come on, you fall in love with a killer that has to be some strang...
2K 87 8
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥ Bittersweet /ˈbɪt̬.ɚˌswiːt/ (adj.) "containing a mixt...