Chapter 12

Merry Christmas shadows! :3 Happy Birthday to me (12/27) and Happy New Years☆ There's no snow on the ground here, and it kinda sucks but oh well, I dun curr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) P.O.V

Cecelia looked at me and then to Toby, then to Shyla's dead body.

Cecelia looked at me, "Is Bre working with us?"

I nodded, "She's been a creepypasta longer than I have."

"Seems like Slender has three newer proxies, I've been a proxy for a while now, but I'm still considered a newbie," I smiled as Toby finally spoke up.

I heard people running towards us, I held my knife in my hand and quickly turned around.

"Toby! (Y/N)! You guys okay?" It was only BEN, he saw the blood and didn't know who Cecelia was.

Bre on the other hand ran right past us and hugged Cecelia, "Welcome to the family."

BEN saw Toby and gave him a 'What the fuck?' look. Obviously neither of them knew a thing about the mine and Bre's friendship with Cecelia.

Bre then noticed Shyla's dead body, she tried to hold back the tears, but she let a few escape.

"I shouldn't be crying, I'm a killer, what am I doing?" She said as she laughed, wiping away the tears with her long black sleeves as a little mascara smudged. "Anyway we have enough blood for the party, so we should be heading back," she held out a milk jug full of blood.

We all nodded and walked back to the forest. Cecelia was the only girl that was actually walking, I was on Toby's back and BEN was carrying Bre on his back. Cecelia didn't seem to be bothered by it though.

We get inside and all of the guys come downstairs and wolf-whistle at Cecelia, just as they did, and still do to me. Bre and I glared at them and they all knew that was the 'back off' symbol, we are both very protective of our friends and fellow pastas.

"Hello children, I'm glad to see you have all met Cecelia."