Chapter 15

Dang, its been a while. But I'm back my lovely readers~ School may have just started but my writer's block is gone and over with! IT MAY BE SHORT SO IM SUPER SORRY!!!! Well enjoy the Chapter~† S.K.
P.S. Quick thing that happened at school today (Its my third week of 8th Grade) me and my friends had our phones out during lunch and we were outside. Some chick ratted us out and we don't get our phones back until the end of the day tomorrow, honestly I am so mad about it. I know its my fault but the teacher doesn't even care, and today we had a substitute. Tomorrow is the chick's birthday, any ideas for a sweet birthday revenge plot, because this isn't the first time shes done something bad to us.
~S.K.†
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    (Your P.O.V)
    I, along with everyone else, turn my head and look at Shadow. Cecelia had always stood out a little bit, like a devil within a group of angels.
    I blink my eyes a few times, "Wait, so Cecelia isn't even human..?"
    My mind began to race with possibilities, ghost, shape shifter, demon, fallen angel, anything that could blend in with a crowd, or make itself visible to only few people.
    "We need to be careful.. She could be capable of doing things that we could never even think of." Toby looked me in the eyes as he said this, slowly looking at everyone else to make sure that they understood.
    Just as BEN was about to say something, Cecelia had walked in with a smirk and sharp teeth. She giggled in the most evil way I've ever heard a giggle.
    "I heard my name. So I decided to drop in and see what you guys were talking about~" She snaked an arm around BEN and her other arm around Toby.
    Me and Shadow exchange glances, wanting to rip both of Cecelia's arms off, but the two boys elbowed her in the gut after slightly nodding.
    Now this, was interesting. Our secret game plan was activated. And it was so secret that none of us knew about it until it had already been activated.
    Cecelia stumbled back as her hair turned into a pastel purple, and lit itself into a dancing flame, her eyes going all black. "So you want to fight me," she chuckled as her voice began to crack and go to a deeper tone, "chose your fights wisely, but I guess you wont be needing that advice after this fight."