Chapter 9

A/N Finally, a new chapter, thank you for reading. :)

Your P.O.V. 

I was sitting on the couch waiting for E.J. to get out of the shower. All of a sudden I heard a loud noise come from E.J's room and my ears perked up. 

What was that..? It sounded like metal and glass falling on the floor... His medical tools.

E.J.'s P.O.V.

I was in my room looking for something to throw on, then I saw BEN at my door. What does he want this time...?

"Hey Eyeless, can I ta-" BEN stopped talking at about mid-sentence when he realized I only had my mask and boxers on.

"I'll just come back in a few minutes..." He walked out.  I quickly got dressed in case it was actually important. Then I heard people outside my door, BEN and Jeff. I leaned up against the door to hear what they were saying.

"BEN, I'm not going to wait for him to get dressed! He takes forever to just put on regular clothes." What are they waiting on me for..?

"Fine! If you want this to get done then you go in there and do it yourself!" BEN was yelling at Jeff now. All of a sudden I heard Toby... 

"Whats taking you guys so long?" He had a little hint of anger in his voice. My door swung open and I stood face to face with the three. Jeff had a bag and his knife, BEN had chords, and Toby had his hatchets. 

"Time for you to go to sleep, for now E.J."  Jeff smirked and hit me in the head, causing me to black out.

Toby's P.O.V.

This is what happens when you mess with me, or anybody close to me. You shall be alone for quite some time now Jack.

 We threw Jack in the bag and ran out of the house. Jeff wanted to leave him in the woods, but then I wouldn't ever get (Y/N) back, she would probably go look for him and just bring him back. Then Bre decided to go and look for an abandoned house or something that we could take him to and possibly get a few answers out of him. She showed us the place and gave us a map in-case we got lost on the way there. 

 We ran as fast as we could to get there without the fangirls seeing us. When we got there we tied E.J. up in the basement, Ben and Bre stood by his sides, while Jeff stood behind him and I stood in-front of him. 

"Where the heck am I...?" He woke up.

I stepped out of the shadows, staring at him. "Welcome, to your worst nightmare." BEN and Bre made Illusions of Creepy Images using their " powers". In that moment, I could tell that 'Little Jackie' was terrified. 

"Now tell us, what did you do to (Y/N)?" Bre asked him while Jeff put his knife up against E.J.'s neck. One wrong move for E.J. and he could have a smile carved into his face.

"I didn't do anything to her!" He yelled and looked at me. 

Wrong answer. Strike one.

I kicked E.J, in the stomach as sent him to the ground "That was a lie, you drugged her. You MADE her fall in love with you. Now tell me how to change her back." We were all hovering over him.

"Why should I tell you?!"  E.J. Kicked the person near his feet which happened to be BEN.

Wrong again Little Jackie. Strike two.

"YoU SHOUlnd'T HaVE DoNE ThaT!" BEN smirked as his eyes started to glow red. He smashed an XBox controller into Jacks face. It looked like it hurt too. 

"FINE I'LL TELL YOU HOW TO CHANGE HER BACK!" Little Jackie better not be pranking us because I'm not fooling around.

"You have to mix Toby's blood with the liquid and inject it into her blood stream."

And Team Toby wins the game.

We left the house with E.J. still in the basement, he will eventually get out and find a way back. 

~* A Magical Time Skip, brought to you by Jeff's Knife, possibly the sharpest knife I have ever seen*~

We mixed my blood with the liquid, oddly enough Smile Dog knew which one was the one we needed. It was night time and (Y/N) was sleeping on the couch. She left Netflix on... Again. I smiled and quickly injected the stuff into her blood stream, she then woke up.

"TOBY!" She smiled and hugged me, I am so glad to have my (Y/N) back. 

A/N THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER! IM PLANNING ON WRITING AT LEAST 12 CHAPTERS! Thanks for reading, and if you like SNK also known as Attack on Titan, check out my Ask The Characters<3