Chapter 17

// I might go through and rewrite, do some heavy editing when I am done with this book. Only a few chapters left..? Or maybe this is the last one. {This might be the last chapter but there might be a second book to this} also sorry for the short chapter, definitely not the last one lol

    I looked over to see both of them.. Dead. Shadow had gotten close enough to Cecelia to take the blade out of her chest and stab Cecelia in the heart, a direct hit to her heart as Shadow was pierced by a razor like claw of Cecelia's.
My heart sank, I fell to my knees and began to bawl my eyes out.  The walls of blazing flames fell to the ground and disappeared, BEN threw his hat on the ground and kept repeating the word "no" like a broken record.  BEN then began to punch the wall, only to slide down to the ground and cry silently to himself. Toby didn't know what to do, he stood there, shocked.
I was starting to calm down, I sniffled and wiped my tears, walking over to my best friend's corpse.  I lightly touched her face with my fingertips, then pulled them away.  I looked over at Toby, who was now beside me, still not knowing how to react. BEN stood up and walked over to Cecelia's dead body.  He took the blade out of her heart and looked at Shadow, with a look of pain and sorrow. Toby grabbed the blonde's wrists with one hand, taking the blade out of his hands and throwing it across the room.
BEN kicked Cecelia's dead body, then began to remove the claw carefully from Shadow's chest. As he slowly pulled it out he realized that the claw was holding something very tightly, he pried it open only to find Shadow's heart in Cecelia's claw.  He got up and kissed Shadow on the cheek softly before picking her up and leaving the room. As BEN walked out Slenderman came in the room, he picked up Cecelia's dead body and teleported outside to burn the body.
Which left me and Toby alone in the empty room, I looked down and saw the heart of my best friend, still laying on the floor. I sighed and went to go pick it up, Toby hugged me before I could bend over to pick up the heart.  He was crying, tears were streaming down his face, which caused me to cry.