Chapter One

A/N Hai everybody! This is my first story so please don't hate, if you ever have any reccomendations, just say something in the comments! Also, I don't have internet at my house so there may not be updates very often. ~Shadow

(3rd Person Point of View.)

(Y/N) Was a regular teenager. She had some friends and she had a decent social life. But that was all going to change soon...

(Y/N) Lived in a small town and her mother was planning on moving to the city. She doesn't know her father because he died in a car accident when she was an infant.When her mother told her about the moving plans she was bummed and wanted to stay in the small town with her few friends, but she really didn't argue with her mother. You see (Y/N)'s mother was a little... abusive she would yell a lot and beat her. (Y/N) always wore long sleeved shirts to school, or a hoody so nobody would see her the bruses form the beatings, and cuts from her razor.

(Y/N)'s Point of View

I woke up this morning to an alarming alarm-clock. It scared me and I almost screamed. I got out of bed and got dressed for school. My mother was sleeping so I walked myself to school, I was really hoping my best friend Shyla was walking to school too.

About five minutes later I saw Shyla talking to some guy, with a mouth gaurd, greyish blue hoody, and orange/yellow goggles, he also had some kind of axe or hatchet with him. She seemed teriified. So like a good, brave friend would, I ran up to her. The boy didn't notice me and he grabbed for his two weapons and then he saw me... Right as I got there the boy dissapeared.

"Shyla are you okay?!" I asked looking for any signs of the masked man.

"Y-Yeah, I just, he almost killed me (Y/N)..." Shyla said while starting to tear up.

"We need to leave, lets just go to school and talk about it alone at luch. Maybe Destiny could help us, her dad is a police officer."

"I think it's better if we don't get the police involved."

"Are you sure Shyla?"

She nodded and we started to walk to school. Shyla wasn't acting like herself, one minute she was lilke a scared little kid, then the next minute she was hardcore and didn't even care.

~Time Skip~

Still (Y/N) 's P.O.V

I walked out of the building and started to walk home. Then I noticed something strange... Two hatches, sitting under a tree. They looked like....

"Hey there. You must be (Y/N)." It was the boy, the boy that almost killed Shyla, he was sitting up in a tree eating... waffles?

"Y-Yeah I am (Y/N). Who are y-you?" When I get nerovus I tend to stutter and sometimes I twitch. I hate it, its the reason I only have three friends. Shyla is like a sister to me, Cecelia is the friend you could always count on no matter what, and Bre was the mysterious one. She was always walking alone, or gone.

"I'm Toby, Ticci-Toby." He said while pulling he mouth gaurd down a little to reveal a little smirk. Wait, I remember him, I think he used to be my neighbor, I can't remeber much from my child hood... STUPID MEMORY LOSS!

"Okay, so 'Toby' why did you try to kill my friend this morning?" I asked shyly trying to sound tough.

"Wait, (Y/N)..What time is it?" He sounded like a little kid that was about to get in trouble if he didn't get back home before cerfew.

"It's 4:35...Why?"

Toby sighed and jumped out of the tree. He grabed his two hatchets and put them in their slings near his waist. Suddenly he grabbed my arm and tugged me into the woods.

"Toby WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU TAK-" He shoved one hand over my mouth.

"Sorry (Y/N)." I was confused at first. Then he knocked me out.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter sucked guys, I'm only in middle school and this is my first story. :/ Well I hope you enjoy! And please don't steal my story!

A 2022 Update: I wrote this nearly 10 years ago, and have definitely grown since. I cringe when I think about this, but it is in fact my baby. Thank you for getting even this far into it <3