Chapter 10

Hey guys This is probably gonna be a short chapter, so sorry about that! I was totally going to give up on this story, but I decided not to. So, here we go!
And yeah, it's almost Christmas.. shit..
WAIT, THAT MEANS MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP! ^-^ DECEMBER 27TH♡☆

When is your birthday reader-Chan? :)
~~~~~~~~~~

 Your P.O.V

"Hey (y/n)! Will you help me with the lights when you're done?" I looked over at Toby, he was literally hanging upside-down, on the wall, tangled in Christmas lights.

Its only late November and we're already putting up Christmas decorations. Most of them, well, all of them, we're stolen from our victims homes. There was a small tree in every room, but we still don't have one in the main room.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a second." I giggled as Toby tried to untie himself. I went back to cleaning then...

THUD! I quickly turned around to see Toby laying on the ground, laughing.

"I'm alright!" Toby said with a smile, "Remember? I can't feel pain." 

I giggled and helped him up, after all, both of us had to go on a killing spree tonight for the drinks, you know what I'm talking about. The usual for any Creepypasta, except for Sally, blood and even some alcohol.

I helped Toby put the lights back up, then we walked up to Slender's office to see if we had any assigned kills, if not, we'd probably go on a killing spree.

I knocked on Slenderman door, "Come in Children." Toby opened the door for me and we walked in. "You two will go on a targeted killing spree along with Bre and BEN. Do not get caught, be careful, help each other out, and have some fun with it." If I didn't know any better I would say that Slender was smiling.

I  was about to ask Slender where we would be killing tonight, but before I could Masky handed me a stack of papers, "Here (y/n), Toby, be sure to read the papers and when you are done reading them, give them to your partners."

"Hey Mas--" I covered Toby's mouth knowing that Masky might lash out on Toby out of annoyance.

"Well, thanks Slender, Masky. We better be going!" I nervously laughed and dragged Toby out by the hand with my tail.

×Timeskip brought to you by the car Author-Chan is riding in right now×

Still your Pov~

Toby, Bre, BEN, and I all sighed at the same time. We all finished mapping out our victims houses and learning about them. It took us 2 hours to read all of the papers. Now there are only 20 minutes till sundown. Then, we strike.

BEN spoke, "So, anybody have anything that they wanna do till sundown?" Toby and Bre shook their heads.

"Well, I think we should all walk around the town, like normal teens." I smiled at my own suggestion, the others nodded.

We asked Slender for permission and he said it was okay with him, so we left.

We all split up, BEN and Bre went to Gamestop.

As soon as we got into town I felt a hand on my shoulder, "(Y/N)?"