quiet ; kim taehyung ✔️

By myloverjake

I chose to stay quiet. More

Quiet - 1
Quiet - 2
Quiet - 3
Quiet - 4
Quiet - 5
Author's Note
Quiet - 6
Quiet - 7
Quiet - 8
Quiet - 9
Quiet - 10
Quiet - 12 // FINAL

Quiet - 11

3.8K 91 104
By myloverjake

"Without you, I'm just a sad song"

------

Day 5 / Tae's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and hugged something next to me. I quickly got up thinking that it was Sarang but, it was just her pillow. I was waiting for the time to pass by. 

12:36 

I kept waiting and waiting.

1:09

Still waiting.

2:52

I was getting more and more impatient as time was passing by.

3:19

Almost Tae.. Just almost. I haven't ate anything because of waiting so much and.. I didn't know how to cook.

3:58

I just ran out the door and got into the and started driving.

I called Jimin hyung and Namjoon hyung.

"Hello? Jimin hyung, is this you?"

"Yes"

"I need help hyung"

"What's wrong?"

"They took y/n"

"Who did? When?"

"4 mens took her. Irene's mens yesterday"

"I'll be there right now.. and I'll call Namjoon and Jungkook. Don't worry"

"Thanks hyung"

I quickly drove very fast once I ended the call.

I got there after 7 minutes. I saw a familiar gray-ish Ferrari. It was Jimin hyungs. I smiled knowing that this was going to be easy.

Once I got inside, It was really dark. I couldn't see anything.. I could just hear. 

Suddenly, someone tapped me.

"Sh, Taehyung, it's me Jimin and Namjoon hyung" Jimin said.

We all walked towards a room filled with small light. 

"Wait hyung, but where's Jungkook?" I asked.

"Oh, he's coming with the others later".

We went inside the room and saw Sarang tied up in a chair looking pale. There were blood on her shirt and head.

SARANG's POV 

The 4 mens pushed me into the car and drove somewhere. I was yelling for help but one of them hit my head with a stone and knocked me out completely. 

I woke up in a dark place. I couldn't see anything and it seemed like I was tied around a chair. I got scared for dear life. What if there was a snake? What if some clowns were hiding somewhere? These thoughts made my skin crawl. I decided to make a noise.

I groaned.

"Looks like our little princess is awake" I heard someone say. That voice sounded so familiar. 

"Hey Princess, do you remember me? .... Mark Tuan?"

Mark is my old best pal. Someone I liked before I met Taehyung. After I met Taehyung, he just left me alone. Completely alone. I always held a grudge for that.

"M-Mark? W-why are you doing this?" I whimpered.

"Because I don't like seeing you with Taehyung or any other boys. You've been a slut lately you know? And I don't like it because you're mine and mine only. And this is Irene's order"

"Please let me go" 

I begged and cried.. but all he did was tease me with a smirk. And now, he was coming closer to my face. I took that chance to spit at his face.

"Why you little!!" He yelled before kicking me in the stomach. His kicks were really powerful. My skin scratched and my body started bleeding. The blood bled through my shirt.

"I-I'm sorry Mark. Please l-let me go" I begged again. "I'll do anything".

And, he stopped. 

"Anything?" he asked.

"Yes, anything"

"Hm, then.. divorce Taehyung and marry me".

"No no, anything but that"

And his beatings started again.

Tae's POV

I felt miserable seeing Sarang like that. It was just so hard to take. Her clothes were ripped and bloody. Her head was covered in bruise. 

"Well, I thought I said to not bring anyone here?". That voice.. Irene.

"No Irene, you only told me to come here to the address. You didn't say anything about bringing people"

Suddenly, the 4 men came in the room. i recognized them.. There was Yugyeom, Tao, Seungri, and ... Mark?

I was wondering what Mark was doing here. He was my bestfriend.

"Mark, what are you doing here?"

"Helping Irene out. What do you think? Blindass"

"Why are you doing this?!"

"Because I hate it when my girl Sarang is flirting with you. I hate everything you guys do together"

"No, Mark. she's my wife. I love her and she loves me"

"Well guess who did that to your wife"

"Don't tell me it's you"

"Ding ding ding! You guessed right!"

Blood started to boil all over my body. I clenched my fist and was about to go at Mark.

"O-oppa"

I looked over to the chair and saw that Sarang had her eyes open.

"Sarang! Are you okay?!"

"O-oppa, don't hurt them p-please"

I was confused. 

"Why?"

I looked over to all of them and they all had a smirk. Then, I looked over to Sarang and saw that she was having a painful smile. She shifted her eyes behind the chair and I followed where she was looking at. There was bomb.

"If you dare touch any of us, we will press the button. And, she will explode".

My blood was boiling once again. I just felt like punching him right in the stomach and make him bleed until he dies. And, that's what I did.

I punched him right in the stomach and he started coughing blood while Jimin and Namjoon hyung were taking care of the 3 others. I took the control and smashed it into bits. Then, the other members came running in. There was a huge fight going on. 

"STOP!" yelled a girly voice. Irene. That fucking slutass came right up to me and touched my face.

"Babe, just come back to me". Then, she touched my ass. I cringed for dear life.

"No Irene, we are over. And we'll be over forever"

"Fine, I played you with Mark anyways"

"What the fuck Irene. And I gave all my time and attention when Sarang got none"

"Exactly. Come back to me so that I can give you my love like I gave Mark"

"No, fuck you. Fuck it. Fuck your love. I don't need that shit no more. As long as I have Sarang's love, I'm happy"

"You know Tae... I have a gun in my hand. I can shoot her any moment"

"No, Please Irene. I'll go with you"

"Come with me"

"Wait, before I go, Let me talk to Sarang for the last time"

"Okay, go ahead. I'll give you 15 seconds"

I ran to Sarang and hugged her.

"Sarang, I'm so sorry, I love you. I truly do"

"Tae, don't go, i'm gonna die anyways"

"No Sarang"

"10" Irene counted down

I took that chance to kiss her.. for 10 whole seconds

"9, 8, 7, 6, , 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.. Times up. Hyungie come here"

I didn't listen

"HYUNGIE!!!"

I stayed there.. and finally stood up.

"Taehyung you know what..?" she smirked.. "You have crossed the line"

The next thing I heard was a loud gunshot and I fell on the floor. Police came in and arrested her. 

------

"This is our fate"

----

Guys!! I'm sorry for not updating for a long time. I had some "work" to do. It's a really busy month you know. Plus, school is about to start so I had to check my schedules and stuff. I really hate school.

The next chapter is gonna be the last one. 

🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 13.5K 24
(completed) "You were just an illusion of everything I thought I needed. You were just a lie, pretending to be the truth."
3.5K 127 20
"I don't know why I listen to my parents and marry this cold husband of mine, who don't love me. I just want his little attention which he can't give...
267K 12K 46
Y/N:"I didn't tell him that you kicked me out. Jungkook fo..." Jimin:"I don't care.Don't talk to me,don't even look at me,and don't be noisy."
117K 9.1K 23
After my father's death, I had no choice but to go back.