Always and forever >> Klaus M...

By dmkmts123

Ariana Salvatore has lived most her 'life' with her brother Damon. When she returns to mystic falls she meets... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE

TWENTY-FIVE

12.8K 220 137
By dmkmts123

Klaus Mikaelson woke up with a large smile on his face. he finally got his girl back. however, when he was met with the cold breeze against his bare chest, he panicked once more. 

"Ariana?" he called out, his voice extremely raspy from waking up. he looked to his right, where he set his eyes on the petite Salvatore, watching him from the opening to the bathroom. she wore his shirt she had found on the floor once waking up, and with no buttons engraved on the clothing, it was open, and showing off her lace undergarments. 

"morning." she spoke with a smile.  

"come here," he spoke with heavy eyes. she ran up to the bed and placed her self into his open arms, onto his lap. he tugged at her thighs, bringing her closer as he closed his eyes, feeling her fingers in his hair. 

"thought you left me." he spoke, turning to his ideas she leant beside him, her leg hiked up to his waist, locked in place by his hand. 

"I would never. besides I don't have to be at my job until," she checked her naked wrist. "at least one hundred years ago." he hummed in response with a smile, and locked his lips with hers. he smiled, and ran his hand down her stomach. 

"whats that face?" 

"what face?" he pouted, pulling at the strings of her underwear. 

"that face," she whispered. 

"i'm happy." he smiled. Klaus pulled Ariana back onto his lap, and slowly stood up. she locked her legs around his waist, entranced by his lips as he walked them into the bathroom. Klaus guided them into the large shower, placing her small feet down onto the tiles, Klaus back he dup into the corner, his lips locked onto hers the whole time, and flicked the shower on, soaking the both of them. he slipped off the top that stuck to Ariana, and discarded her undergarments. he nuzzled his face into her neck softly and slowly, and she inhaled as she felt his teeth sink into her skin. she pushed his head further into the crook of her neck as she dug her nails into her back, ripping down his skin. he growled against her skin and raised his wrist to her mouth, she bit into it and took in his blood once he pulled away from her neck. 

with blood covering both of their mouths, the two closed the distance between them slowly, and Klaus placed a steady hand against the glass while using his other to pull her closer.  

---

Ariana wandered around the Mikaelson mansion alone, dressed in one of Klaus' button up shirts as usual, looking for the hybrid. she wasn't surprised when she found him painting in his small art room. 

"wow, well doesn't that art just speak to your soul." Ariana mocked, he turned to look at her with a smile, noticing her hand holding a box of ice cream and a small spoon. 

"you don't even need that, you're a vampire." he asked with a frown. 

"well it tastes nice, so I want it." she said, she walked over to him and raised a bit to his mouth. he went to shake it away, but she pushed the spoon past his lips. she slowly pulled the now empty spoon out of his mouth as he stared at her with a small smirk. she licked away the remaining melted stripe of ice cream from the spoon and smirked at his hungry eyes. 

"looks like a giant snowflake." Klaus let out a sigh. 

"I prefer to think of it as an expression of post-modernism." Klaus said. Ariana looked completely confused at his smart words. "its my donation to the winter wonderland charity event." Klaus said with a smile. a hybrid walked into the room, and looked over at Ariana with lustful eyes. 

"you said it was urgent?" he asked, putting his attention at a now angry Klaus. 

"yes, take this to the mystic grill immediately." Klaus spoke simply.

"you want me to be a delivery guy?" the boy sassed. Ariana frowned. 

"what I want, is for you to do whatever I say, without the attitude." Klaus started. Ariana bit her lip as his anger, and professionalism. a look she loved on him, and crossed one of her legs over the other. the hybrid walked over to the painting, close to Ariana, and gave her another glance as she placed the spoonful of ice cream in her mouth. she waited for him to look away, and after a couple second she broke the eye contact. Ariana could feel Klaus' burning gaze and she looked up, sending a wink his way. he smirked lightly, and watched the hybrid walk past him. 

"and be careful with that, it's still wet." he warned. Ariana hummed, mouth busy with the ice cream. 

"I know I am." she mumbled. Ariana saw Klaus look at the ground in her direction with a small smirk playing his features. 

"Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves, you know?" 

"what is the point of having my hybrids if I cant maximise on the benefits of free labour?" Klaus asked. Ariana rolled her eyes at him. "what are you doing here?" he asked, returning to ariana's side as she licked her thumb, wiping away some paint from his neck, and other places on his face as Stefan talked. 

"Elena is sired to Damon."

"we know." Ariana said with a smirk. 

"I intuited as much." Klaus smiled, nipping at ariana's thumb as it ran over his lip. she let a smile break out, watching him press a kiss against it. 

"which means I need to find the cure now more than ever and yet here you are making post modern snowflakes."

"among other things. busy day, Stefan he hasn't just been painting." Ariana warned. 

"no he hasn't." Klaus mumbled. 

"i've delivered. I retrieved the hunters sword from Italy, which we'll use to decipher the map hidden in the hunters mark. you're the one, who's supposed to deliver the hunter, and his mark." Klaus spoke quickly, wiping the paint away from his brushes. 

"well, Jeremy is the hunter and he has to keep killing vampires to complete his mark, but we cant quite figure out hot to keep him from killing us." Stefan spoke. 

"sounds like quite the chore which is why I feel perfectly justified doing a little charity work." Klaus said with a smile.

"excuse me? I am not charity work." Ariana whined. Stefan rolled his eyes at his sister. 

"hmm, or maybe you're lying about having found the sword."

"he isn't, Ive seen it. pretty cool," Ariana back Klaus up. 

"why would I lie to you, Stefan? we're in this together." Klaus began walking over to an incredibly obvious safe, and pulled out the sword.  Ariana followed behind Stefan. "the hilt acts as a cypher which we'll use to decode the marks on Jeremy's tattoo when he's killed enough vampires. t complete it." Klaus sat down on a couch, guiding Ariana with him. he placed his feet up on the table, and guided Ariana head into his lap, toying with her hair. as Stefan examined the weapon, Klaus looked down and gave Ariana a quick, yet lingering peck on the lips a few times. she smiled, happy to get attention, and took his hand in hers. 

"I heard you moved out of your house. bit of a Martyr move, hmm?" Klaus mocked. 

"I'm not here to bond, Klaus." he set the sword down.

"oh on the contrary. I think right now I'm the best friend you've got." Ariana slapped his chest with closed eyes. "and your sister." he said with a smirk. "you didn't let me finish love." he mumbled down to her.  Stefan left their presence with a gust of wind. 

"im impatient." 

"that you are." he patted her arm as a signal to get up, and so she did. "come on love, it's time to get ready for the event." he spoke. "ill meet you at your house later," he lifted her chin with his finger, placing one more enchanting kiss against her lips before watching her walk away. 

---

Ariana made her way into the Salvatore Boarding house, and was met by a rather sad looking Damon. 

"Elena gone to Stefan?" she asked, he looked up, annoyed, but still greeted her with a hug and kiss. 

"sired. well, slept with her, woke up, slept with her, then found out she was sired." Damon explained. she nodded slowly. 

"right, forgot about that." she nodded slowly. 

"you knew?" he spoke with a frown. 

"it was very obvious." Ariana walked up the stairs and into her room, she walked into her closet, fishing through  her fancy dresses until she found one. she placed it on the bed, and returned to her vanity, and began her makeup. 

-

after a while, Ariana placed in the dangling diamond earrings, along with the choker Klaus had gotten her on, and heard the front door open and close. 

"manners manner, Niklaus." she spoke to herself. after a few second he was knocking lightly on her door. 

"come in," she called. he opened the door. and gave her a look she couldn't read. 

"what?"

"you...never cease to amaze me." he spoke. she rolled her eyes at him and looked over. standing up, she made a pout of absolute approval. 

"oh, you are looking very dapper."

 she ran her hands down his blazer, taking in the smell of his cologne. 

"I am?" he spoke with a smile.

"very sexy," she pointed to the undone buttons at the top and let her fingers toy with them. he hummed, and looked down at her dress. he placed a hand on her exposed leg. 

"Easy to get on?" he asked, raising his hands behind her back slowly. she frowned at his question.

"yeah..?" he nodded. 

"good." he began to unzip the clothing from behind her back and she giggled at his actions. he kissed her deeply with a smile permanent on his lips. 

---

Ariana had somehow found her way talking to April young while leaving Klaus to business. the two were making their way into the bathroom when April went to open a door but found it wouldn't budge.

"oh, sorry." she spoke, Ariana looked at her from the mirror with a small frown. "oh, hello? are you okay?" she asked, she pulled open the door, only to see a certain vampire fall out. Ariana creased her brow even more. it was Caroline. 

"oh my gosh, Caroline!" April said in a worry. Ariana crouched down next to the vampire, checking her pulse. "oh, somebody help! help!" April shouted.

"its fine she'll wake up soon." Ariana said.  April went to run but Caroline blocked her suddenly. 

"have you seen Hayley?"

"holy crap!" April said in a hurry.

"cute." Ariana said at he innocent reaction. 

"you didn't have a pulse." April spoke with a frown. Caroline just scoffed and began to dial someones number. 

"Stefan its me. that little werewolf slut has lost her mind. go to the Lockwood cellar to make sure Rebekah's body is still there. I'm gonna a go to Tyler. Hayley is trying to screw this up."

Caroline ended the call, 

"forget everything you just saw and heard. you are miss mystic falls and you have duties to fulfil." April still looked shaken. 

"okay.." she whispered. she slowly left, and Caroline looked over at Ariana. 

"trying to kill Klaus by any guess?" she asked. Caroline went to snap her neck, but Ariana was too quick. she blocked her and grabbed her by the neck. 

"I'm stronger than you little girl." she threw her to the side, and walked out calmly, gave a sweet smile to matt, and went on search for Klaus. 

-

she walked straight outside, and saw a stranded looking Tyler. he turned and saw her approaching, and let his eyes wander over her dress and exposed leg. 

"Tyler Lockwood." she dressed him. he gave her a small smile. 

"Ariana Salvatore." he spoke every letter, and she smirked up at him. he held out his arm for her, and she took it happily. 

"plans to kill Klaus Mikaelson," Ariana continued. "acts like he's cheated on Caroline with Hayley, and really believes his plans will work." Tyler looked down at her.

"What was that?" he asked with a small smirk, passing her a glass of champagne from a waiter. 

"that, is what's going to be on your tombstone when Klaus fins out about your plan." 

"oh it will work. its a shame a pretty face like yours was wasted on a man like him. but, you still have plenty of time to choose the right guy." Tyler spoke confidently. 

"careful, you're going to be running from him for a long time after this, you might want to keep your tongue in tact while at it." she looked over to see Hayley approaching them, and she turned back to Tyler.

"best leave you two to it." she placed the glass back in his hand, and began to make her way inside the house. 

---

after calling Klaus many times, she figured that he knew about the plan, and was busy getting rid of everyone. it was rather late by the time she walked outside and noticed everything was empty. there was no one to be seen. 

Ariana Salvatore was put off guard when she heard a strong gurgling noise, as if someone was choking on water. she attempted following the noise, and saw a bloody Niklaus walking towards her slowly. she met him halfway, and his eyes were broken. 

"are you ok?" he pointed behind him weakly, 

"mayor Lockwood," he started, voice breaking. he then pointed to the woods. "12 hybrids." he let out a loud, tired sigh, and his head leant on Ariana's shoulder, smearing blood on her too. she held onto his head for a while, a placed a kiss onto his hair. he tightened his grip around her stomach, nuzzling into her neck. 

"come on," she spoke softly. she walked him back to the Salvatore's house.

as she entered the house, Ariana was thankful to find it empty. Stefan was staying at Carolines and Damon was off with Elena. she slowly opened the door to her room, leading Klaus in slowly, where he leant against the wall after closing it. she slowly began to undress him, throwing him a pair of grey joggers he had left behind from previously staying there, and wiped him down with a wet towel, discarding the blood. placing a small a tender kiss to his lips, she guided him slowly back to the bed, where he didn't hesitate to lock her in his arms and place a kiss against her lips.  

positioning himself to be comfier, the hybrid leant his head against her stomach, his arms keeping her safe, and finally closed his eyes, feeling relaxed. he let out a shaky breath, causing his voice to crack, and Ariana swore she felt a small drop of water hit her skin. she ran her hands through his hair slowly, soothing him into sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397 13 13
TVD/TO Fanfiction It was the late 990s and the Mikaelson family were living peacefully in Mystic Falls. This all changes when they find a mysterious...
42.9K 1.2K 84
I own none of these characters. Imagine a life of no supernatural creatures, and the mikaelsons lived in mystic falls. They were human. Caroline kn...
81.5K 1.1K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
182 10 10
This fanfiction takes place after the events of Legacies. where the infamous Mikaelson brothers, Klaus and Elijah, are brought back from the dead. T...