EIGHT

Ariana woke up to an empty bed, and a folded hoodie next to her sleeping body. she quickly jumped in the large shower, washing the long night off along with her hair. 

she slipped on the Klaus scented hoodie, her small silk shorts from last night and nicking a pair of Klaus' socks. 

her feet padded against the new floor and entered the content living room.

"well well well, in comes Ariana. clothed in..." kol says, acting like he was on a runway show of some sort, confusing all his siblings. 

"well basically all of our dear brothers clothes." kol finished. Ariana twirled a little. 

"well I think its better than doing the walk of shame like Rebekah is just about to do in 3, 2,-" the sound of the door opening alerted the mikaelsons as Ariana sent a wink to kol, slumping down next to Klaus. 

"there's our girl." he said, standing in the way of Rebekah. 

"get out of my way, kol." 

"out all night. what a scandal. I trust you did better than that commoner, matt, was it?" Ariana stood behind Klaus, watching him sketch as the siblings fought.

"if you don't shut your mouth the next thing coming out of it will be your teeth." she looked over at Klaus and Ariana, Klaus smirking lightly at something that Ariana said.

"don't you start too, both of you." Rebekah started.

"I didnt say anything." Klaus said innocently. 

"well you looked at me." Rebekah snapped. Klaus looked at Ariana with slightly raised hands and parted lips. 

"im bored." kol whined behind them. "our sister is a strumpet. but at least she's having fun. Klaus and Ariana are like a happy married couple, and im very bored!" he continued. 

"I need entertainment." kol finalised.

"what are you waiting for? go on, have at it." Klaus said simply, placing his pencil back on the page, sketching the gorgeous girl who was watching him. 

"its no fun to go alone. Klaus, Ariana come with me. I hear from my brother you're fun when wrecking havoc!" kol said the last bit too Ariana, he sat up slightly, resting her hands on Klaus' broad shoulders.

"I can be,"

"then show me your ways of fun. its the least you, Klaus, could do after sticking a dagger in my heart." he spoke lowly. 

"ok, why not. I didnt nearly have enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date."

"yes please go this house has enough men rolling in it." their sister called.

"kind of like you Rebekah." kol said before doing a large heel to his face.

"ok first things first, I need to change. so, lets do that." Ariana said, walking confidently in just an oversized hoodie, earning looks from her exposed legs by the locals. the three made it quickly to the Salvatore boarding house, where she sped up the stairs and quickly changed. 

"would've expected you to take more time." kol commented. "though you do still look beautiful so."

"right answer." she smirks, leading the brothers trailing after the scent of her perfume and the flow of Klaus' familiar jacket. 

they quickly made it to the grill and Ariana propped herself up on the bar, while the two brothers took seats on the stools either side of her dangling legs. 

"so tell me, what is there to do in this boring town?" kol asked, pulling off his coat. 

"well, there's this one thing that all the tourists love to visit. its really famous actually in the world. and that's drinking." Ariana said, pulling three shots from behind her and placing them between her legs.