TWO

it had been a couple weeks since Klaus' dramatic entrance in the school gym, and no one had heard a word of him since. Ariana was told by Damon that he simply fled out of fear from his abusive father. part of her hated Michael for finding out through Rebekah's stories of how he used to treat Klaus. but she couldn't show emotions. she hasn't had any for years. 

arina slumped onto the sofa, led on her brother stefans legs and listened in on his conversation with Niklaus. she had grown to love no humanity Stefan better than any other. it was more fun. 

"your fathers dead." stefan spoke bluntly. silence was all that was heard form the other line.

"what did you say to me?" Klaus said slowly. stefan began mocking him.

"Mikel is daggered." Ariana butted in, stopping Stefan's mock. 

"what do want me to do with the body?" stefan took over again. Ariana zoned out and stared at mikael's body. you could tell he was a prick to his kids when you looked at him. after Rebekah miserably left the room, Ariana pounced from her chair, leaving the house quickly heading down to the grill.

----

loud screams of random people erupted from tyler's home, Ariana walked around with her hands in the back pockets of her jeans, a white shirt tucked into it simply and a leather jacket. seeing everyone dressed up for homecoming, it made her snicker lightly at everyones tragic dresses. 

"how did he plan a better party than me so fast?" Caroline complained next to bonnie and Ariana. "is that a band outside?" Ariana, unbeknownst to the two girls next to her. knew this was the work of the original hybrid, and thought it would be more fun to keep that to herself.  

"think of the devil," Ariana muttered as she walked outside, looking at the stage. seeing the handsome man all dressed up. 

"Good evening, everyone! I wanna thank you all for being here with me to celebrate. its been a long time coming." his eyes locked onto Arianas as she raised an eyebrow. turning back to an angered stefan next to her. 

--

Ariana walked around the house, watching drunken teens dance Terribly. 

"I myself prefer the 20s." she heard an all too familiar English accent from behind her. 

"its as if you read my mind." she smirked, feeling his hand on her lower back, guiding them around the house for a less populated spot.  

"you look dapper." she commented on his suit.

"well, always have to look nice when making an entrance. especially on homecoming, which by your outfit, I can tell isn't your ideal event." he said, eying her casual outfit. either way she was beautiful.

"hm, well I think you have more things to worry about than my outfit, Niklaus." she spoke his name, using every single letter eloquently.  he smirked.

"Michael." he hummed. 

"by the way im not on anyones side, but he's not dead. that's all I'll give you." she smirked at his calculated stare. 

"so this is a trap? I figured." he hummed, passing her a glass of untouched whiskey.  

"so what after you beat my brother in this rivalry?" he smirks.

"ill reunite my family." she watches him intently, "Michael's gone. let bygones be bygones." he smiled to her. some girl in an extremely short dress brushed her shoulder against Klaus' 

"really great party, I like the band." Klaus paid no mind, just a simple nod and roll of his eyes to Ariana. 

"that proves to me your taste is not short dressed sluts." Ariana says "that's crossed off the list." she smirked.