TWENTY-FIVE

Klaus Mikaelson woke up with a large smile on his face. he finally got his girl back. however, when he was met with the cold breeze against his bare chest, he panicked once more. 

"Ariana?" he called out, his voice extremely raspy from waking up. he looked to his right, where he set his eyes on the petite Salvatore, watching him from the opening to the bathroom. she wore his shirt she had found on the floor once waking up, and with no buttons engraved on the clothing, it was open, and showing off her lace undergarments. 

"morning." she spoke with a smile.  

"come here," he spoke with heavy eyes. she ran up to the bed and placed her self into his open arms, onto his lap. he tugged at her thighs, bringing her closer as he closed his eyes, feeling her fingers in his hair. 

"thought you left me." he spoke, turning to his ideas she leant beside him, her leg hiked up to his waist, locked in place by his hand. 

"I would never. besides I don't have to be at my job until," she checked her naked wrist. "at least one hundred years ago." he hummed in response with a smile, and locked his lips with hers. he smiled, and ran his hand down her stomach. 

"whats that face?" 

"what face?" he pouted, pulling at the strings of her underwear. 

"that face," she whispered. 

"i'm happy." he smiled. Klaus pulled Ariana back onto his lap, and slowly stood up. she locked her legs around his waist, entranced by his lips as he walked them into the bathroom. Klaus guided them into the large shower, placing her small feet down onto the tiles, Klaus back he dup into the corner, his lips locked onto hers the whole time, and flicked the shower on, soaking the both of them. he slipped off the top that stuck to Ariana, and discarded her undergarments. he nuzzled his face into her neck softly and slowly, and she inhaled as she felt his teeth sink into her skin. she pushed his head further into the crook of her neck as she dug her nails into her back, ripping down his skin. he growled against her skin and raised his wrist to her mouth, she bit into it and took in his blood once he pulled away from her neck. 

with blood covering both of their mouths, the two closed the distance between them slowly, and Klaus placed a steady hand against the glass while using his other to pull her closer.  

---

Ariana wandered around the Mikaelson mansion alone, dressed in one of Klaus' button up shirts as usual, looking for the hybrid. she wasn't surprised when she found him painting in his small art room. 

"wow, well doesn't that art just speak to your soul." Ariana mocked, he turned to look at her with a smile, noticing her hand holding a box of ice cream and a small spoon. 

"you don't even need that, you're a vampire." he asked with a frown. 

"well it tastes nice, so I want it." she said, she walked over to him and raised a bit to his mouth. he went to shake it away, but she pushed the spoon past his lips. she slowly pulled the now empty spoon out of his mouth as he stared at her with a small smirk. she licked away the remaining melted stripe of ice cream from the spoon and smirked at his hungry eyes. 

"looks like a giant snowflake." Klaus let out a sigh. 

"I prefer to think of it as an expression of post-modernism." Klaus said. Ariana looked completely confused at his smart words. "its my donation to the winter wonderland charity event." Klaus said with a smile. a hybrid walked into the room, and looked over at Ariana with lustful eyes. 

"you said it was urgent?" he asked, putting his attention at a now angry Klaus. 

"yes, take this to the mystic grill immediately." Klaus spoke simply.