SEVENTEEN

Nothing could ready the salvatore brothers for the fit of rage burning their sisters eyes. 

"hes fucking what?"

"stefan did it." damon said innocently. 

"you? out of everyone? you?!" 

white knuckles from clenching her fists too hard, grinding teeth from her frozen jaw, twitching lips, arms, legs, head. her face was red and suppressed with rage. those angered seas in her eyes were her sheild and warrior from the world. the veins manoeuvring itself under her waterline was a warning, the white in her eyes turning to red was telling them to ruin, and the large fangs pointing from her plump lips was telling them it was too late. all at once, in a manic fit of rage. the salvatores found themselves in a violent fight with their baby sister. 

blood of her family stained her knuckles permanently and the brother tried to get to her disclosed state. she didnt expect to be so angry. 

"all fo this incessant behaviour all because of one fucking girl, thats stringing you along?!" Ariana seethed through clenched teeth. 

"is it going to be the same fucking cycle with the next girl who looks exactly like her comes along? another family feud?!" 

"this sent abou-"

"oh of course it is! it always is! even you Stefan! it was a fine speech you made that day about never letting Elena come first. but here we fucking are! you both are fucking pitiful." she spat on the ground, and sped out of the house. 

-

Ariana quickly dialled an all too familiar number in her phone, waiting for him to answer 

"hello?" fucking hell was it nice to hear him answer. 

"Elijah! its Ariana I need you back in mystic falls right fucking now."

"keep Calm Ariana, what do you mean?"

"Klaus is dead. not like literally dead but dead. you know?"

"no."

"just get here please? i need him back he's your brother please help." 

"ill be there by tomorrow morning." 

-

Ariana knocked rapidly on the Gilberts house, and with Jeremy opening it. she smirked. his cheeks flushed at the sight of her. oh she loved toying with him. but she had more important things on her mind. 

"Ariana! hey! come in!" she smirked at his delusion and she stepped in without a word.

"oh good, you're here." she said happily, she engulfed Elijah in a hug which he returned. 

"wait how did you get in?" Elena asked.

"uh how do you think dip shit? Jeremy invited me in." she smirked at her anger towards her brother, who's eyes were on Ariana. 

"we were discussing how we need to take the stake away from Alaric. and that my family will take niklaus' body with us, and the we'd swear never to hurt Elena again."

"just take his body? no getting him back? he stuck like that?!" Ariana interrogated, her hand resting on the chair Elijah was sat in. 

"we've finally stopped him, Elijah. after everything he's done to us I cant just let you bring him back." Elena tried, trying not to focus on the burning gaze of Ariana. 

"I give you my word, Elena. I will not revive Klaus within yours, nor within your children lifetimes. perhaps that'll finally teach him some manners." 

"well maybe, we revive him, and you know. all he wanted was a little of Elena's blood, but you guys fought him way so you made it harder for yourselves so, you know. either give him a blood bag ever month or two. or die." Ariana said simply. Elana glared, Jeremy stuttered matt stayed quiet and the slavatores began to defend Elena.

"oh shut it school children with your bickering."Ariana cut them off, and they stopped completely. "good boy, now sit, roll over." she joked, they glared and Jeremy stifled a laugh. Elijah cleared his throat.

"as I was saying, I leave it to you, Elena to make the decision whether or not to trust me. if you return Klaus' body to us, Elena will come to no harm." 

"why do you want Klaus' body?"

"he's my brother. we remain together. and as much as Ariana will deny it, the two have something unexplainable. it may be hidden but, I for one can see how deeply in love, my brother is with her. and I don't want that being ripped away from him anymore. I may not be able tot are him at times but, he always listens to her. when they are together, they have the stars. divided, it is simply a gaping hole in both hearts. they need each other to be whole. niklaus needs her. you won't understand over the centuries how many times ive seen him break, either in a fit of anger or cries. he puts up this strong barrier for years through unexplainable reasons. it would be the most horrific crime to tear these two apart. and I beg, if he is with her, he will not bring harm to any of you, if Ariana says for him not to." they all looked to Ariana for confirmation, but her eyes were locked onto Elijah, and how he spoke of niklaus. 

"we have a deal." Elena said after a long silence. Elijah got up, and guided the starstruck Salvatore out the house. 

---

Ariana had enough of waiting, she didnt care who'd she run into and who'd shed have to kill. she simply tracked Damons phone down which was on call earlier, and sped her car down the roads until she found herself staring up at a large building. she entered slowly, listening for Damons voice when she herd two.

bonnie and damon. bingo. 

"I need a minute," she heard the Bennet witch say slowly. 

"just jam the witch locater bat signal whatever and get on with it bonnie." damon said impatiently.

"Elena and Jeremy lost Jenna and Alaric because of him. Tylers a hybrid. my mother is a vampire. could you give me a minute to just appreciate the sight of him like this?" Ariana hid once hearing her brothers footsteps, and followed him once he was in sight. she sped in front of him to distract him, and led him further away from ears reach to bonnie. 

"helloooo" her brother sang. god she felt bad for this but he had done a lot to her, what's getting even when taking niklaus back her way?

her hands wrapped around his neck and snapped it, along with his back to keep him knocked out her longer, and dragged him out of sight. 

"sorry brother." she began walking slowly to see bonnie staring down at a coffin, her blood boiled. 

"minutes up, bonnie." the Bennet witch turned quickly. 

"how did you find us?"

'technology is a beautiful thing, is it not?" she clasped her hand over Bonnies mouth, taking away any air and holding it there until her screams were turned to silence, and her body fell limp. she dropped her carelessly to the floor, kicking her out of her way and turning to the basket. 

with walking up, her eyes casted upon his body, he was bounded by many chains, his skin grey and veiny. 

and his eyes open. 

it took her aback for a minute, but smiling at the softness in them. 

"hello, handsome." her had caressed his now cold skin with her warm skin. "I knew bondage was your kink," she let out a small laugh at his state, then sniffled a little, rubbing her nose and eyes with the sleeve of her hoodie.

"this is not your end,  it will not be for some fucking doppelgänger's life. I won't allow it. I have Elijah, helping me with a plan. you will come back to me and your family." his eyes were still, he couldn't do anything. just watch as her rare tears dropped onto his hands. her body leaned over his, and she gently pressed her lips onto his, resting her forehead against his. 

"I love you. Niklaus."