Your Flame (Leo x Reader)

By Elaine_MkSlay

(Y/N) has been on the streets for 6 1/2 years. She's been cold, heartless, and emotionless since then. Now, w... More

Run.
Creep
That Escalated Quickly
Greetings
Bonding Better
Bitch
You said You want to know me? Part 1
You said You want to know me? Part 2
Deal It
Goddammit
Power
Thank You
Reminiscence
No Progress
Hesitant
Wow
Do you Dare?
Cuddle
Mandatory
Holy shit
Two
Some Little Conflict
The End....
.....of pure blindness.
News
Dead?
Dont Freak Out

Beach

1.7K 37 9
By Elaine_MkSlay

(Y/N) POV
-le time skip-

I slowly open my eyes....to find myself practically covered in blankets. I squint in annoyance and immediately pull them off. Idiots. I look down to be wearing an oversized camp half blood shirt and my (F/PJ) pants. I sat up carefully, trying not to undo my freshly new bandages....apparently.

I look around to realize that- I'm in my cabin. Huh. I slowly try to stand up at the edge of my bed, but end up falling. A groan and a yawn responses. I immediately stay still. Then snores fill up the room. I quietly sigh in relief. I try to move my legs, but it felt like atrophied old lady legs.

But my arms can still move. I crawled while picking up my chest (to prevent any damage to my bandaged stomach) to the nearest chair. I pushed myself up and sat down. It's still very very blue. I lean against the chair. I decided to try and move my legs back and forth. Nothing happened.

"Jeez, puny legs" I mumbled in annoyance. Just like that they slowly moved back and forth. I raise an eyebrow. "So you can move eh?" I mumbled again. I slowly get myself off the chair. I carefully try to balance myself and slowly started to walk towards the door. I leaned in for the handle until I felt my legs feel like jelly. I grabbed on the knob and fell to my knees.

I groan in annoyance. I got up again, with a bit of more struggle than the first time. When I was able to walk again, i opened the door and walked out.....but I felt a sudden urge to walk towards the beach...

~le time skip~

When I arrived the wind immediately brushed past me, oh the aroma was amazing. I held up my head and sniffed it. I smirked.

I slowly walk towards the shore. The sea reached up to my feet, sending chills up my spine. "By Poseidon that's cold...." I giggled. Wait- 'Poseidon'??

Without even realizing- the sea had already reached to my knees. I held my stomach tightly. I look over the horizon to see something.....something coming towards me. It gets pushed by the mini waves to my legs.....a large conch seashell. I picked it up. It's smooth and almost fitted my entire palm.

I was observing it so much- until a pool of fish swam in front of me. I was startled and immediately looked around.......to realize that...... "I'm underwater!!" I try and shout. I'm at of what it seems to be like a coral reef, only with more rocks and bigger fish. I look up to see the moonlight wayyyyyyyyy upwards of the sea. I let go of the seashell and grasped my throat.

I try and gasp for air and swam up to the surface, only to be surrounded by a larger pool of fish. "Relax....." a voice said. I gasped and turned around to try and see anyone, but nothing.

"You can breathe underwater....." another voice said. "Who-who's there?" I slowly say. "We're the fish yah?" the voice said again. The fish??

The pool of fish then swam in front of me and.....nodded their heads. I gave a confused and concerned look. "How- how can I understand you?" I ask. They chuckle.
So fishes can chuckle?

"Your father sent us" they said. I rolled my eyes. "Oh....dear old pop pop huh?" I sarcastically said as I crossed my arms. "He worries for you, (Y/N)" they said. I scoffed. "Sure, like that old geezur cares about his daughter that he abandoned to rot" I said coldly.

They get taken aback and looked.....shocked. "I didn't know you can make facial expressions" I said. "We don't know how either" they said. I chuckle slightly at their cute, clueless response.
"I need to get back yah know?" I said, pointing behind me. "Oh please stay! We want to show you around!!!" they said. I rolled my eyes. "I have to go-" I felt a sharp pain on my stomach. I winced and covered my stomach with my arms. I look down to see blood bleeding out of the bandages.

"That's impossible!! You should be healed by now!!" They said. I looked at them with concern in my eyes. "Oh shit!" I say. I try to swim up the the surface- but the pain was too great. I screamed and held on even tighter.

"Dammit! What do I do?? What do I do?!??" I yelled. Then it hit me.

"You guys should stay back, I don't know if this might kill you" I said to the pool of fishes. They obeyed and swam behind a huge rock. I closed my eyes and concentrated. I felt the earth stop and the sea rushing in quickly. I opened my eyes and yelled. I raise up my hands as the sea pushed me up to the surface, while leaving an enormous force behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 2.1K 31
| percy jackson x reader | high school au | #1 in percyjacksonxreader 10. 29. 19 | completed Percy Jackson hasn't seen Y/N L/N in over two years, but...
87.4K 3.9K 132
Cressida Lynn's life had been terrible, yes, but that was in the past. For once, her life was actually...good. She was the Leader of Camp Half-Blood...
1.5K 44 11
I really don't know what I'm doing for where this is going to go I just wanted to write something and it was this :) Also I don't own any of Rick Rio...
396K 8.3K 67
Everyone at Camp Half blood and Camp Jupiter believe Leo is dead. However, Leo is very much alive. He just reunited with Calypso, the most beautiful...