No tears left to cry

By Rums1256

She is sweet and bubbly but if anyone insults her she won't back down she maybe small but is a fighter her bi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
The mansion
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Authors note

Chapter 5

3.6K 95 9
By Rums1256

Harry Styles as Ben Diaz

Ariana POV

I woke in the morning to the alarm buzzing I throw it across the room and heard a crash oops 🙊 as long as my mum doesn't catch me I am okay then I heard the tornado come in meaning my mum with a red face and a spatula in her hand.

"Ariana Grande you get your ass up right now and did you break another clock." She says narrowing her eyes at me I give her a innocent shrug she chases me with a spatula in her hand I run and jump on the bed I run downstairs giggling I see she made her special breakfast burritos I lick my lips and start eating I see my mum smile as she shakes her head she knows I am childish and loves me a lot.

"Steve is coming tonight for dinner." She says smiling ear to ear.

"I wonder is that why you were blushing on the phone last night." I say teasing as I give her a wink she gives me a playful glare and twists my ear not hard.

"You are a little devil." She says kissing my forehead and talks to me about my concert also about Steve he is mums boyfriend he has been with Mum for 2 years he loves her a lot and loves me he knows about our past and accepts us he wants to ask Mum to marry him but is scared that she will say no I hope he asks her tonight I may or may not have told him that younger men were flirting with my mum and thought she was my sister.

I got a text from my best friend Ben he was in town and wanted to meet after work so I got dressed in a crop top with sweat pants then ankle boots and diamond earrings I did a nude makeup look and a cornrowed ponytail then left to a concert.

2 hours later

I went into Starbucks and saw my bestie Ben he is handsome he is 6,1 with dark brown hair I tackled him in a hug we both have been so busy we rarely see each other.

"How are you and Austin?" I ask him Austin is Bens boyfriend they have a on and of relationship.

"We broke up for good we decided it was for the best I mean whenever we went out he would flirt with men right in front of my face as if I wasn't there." He says angrily I don't blame the first I met Austin he flirted with me.

"You deserve better than that SOB I guess we both had bad relationships right." I say softly as I squeeze his hand reassuring he looks at me with a sad smile.

"Bitch forget me what about you I think you should forget that dick I mean he ain't worth it neither is that slut she didn't care about your friendship her loss but tell me did you at least beat the crap out them." He says eagerly I shake my head at him he loves drama.

"Yeh I slapped him and said to her that she doesn't have a guy that's why she goes after his 2 inch dick she can have him for all I care and I left giving them the middle finger." I say smiling as I remember how hard I slapped him Ben laughs then stops as he sees a cute waiter and winks at him making me giggle.

We ordered our favourite chocolate sponge cake with chocolate and ice cream we ate and talked but Ben was flirting with the waiter and getting his number he moves on fast we both started to take selfies and post them I took snap of Ben with chocolate all over his face it made laugh then I turned my head to see the handsome man from last night looking at me he is wearing a suit he is looking handsome and sexy his blue eyes become hard when he sees Ben i turn my attention to Ben and enjoy our time but I still felt his gaze it made me feel uncomfortable and squirm then soon Ben had to go for a concert I hugged and wished him luck then I saw he was looking at me it made me angry I had enough of him so I went up to I wasn't afraid of him if he is a stalker or a kidnapper he better hope I don't attack him.

Who are you." I say softly he doesn't look like a kidnapper or stalker he looks like a teddy bear.

"I am Dominic Ryder William sweetheart." He says with a smirk I fake a gasp and bursts out laughing yeh right Dominic Ryder William is a billionaire he wouldn't look at me he would be with beautiful models I snap out my thoughts and see him looking at me with anger.

"Yeh and I am a Oompa Loompa." I says with sarcasm as I laughs he glares at me I didn't feel affected.

"Don't get me wrong I heard about him that he is a cold hearted dick and thinks he is all high and mighty I own a lot of money and everyone has to what I say or of with their head." I says huskily puffing my chest to look manly as I pretend to be Dominic Ryder William i heard people say he is selfish and whoever deceives him don't get mercy he raises his eyebrow at me and smiles but when I look at him he quickly stops.

"You don't smile often do you." I says tilting my head and thinking at how handsome he looks when he smiles he shakes his head making me frown.

"But you look handsome smiling." I says with a soft smile.

"So you think I look handsome." He say teasing me as I blush and looks away i hear him chuckle I feel 2 rough fingers under my chin I feel sparks he makes me look up.

"Don't look away from me love." He say huskily as our eyes meet we both get lost in each other's eyes I see his eyes soften but we snap out of thoughts as a short 40 year old looking man shaking with a file as he hands it to him.

"M..mr William the contract papers." He says trembling as he hands him the contract papers I am frozen I made fun of Dominic Ryder William shit what did I get myself into but why didn't he say anything when I was cursing him I thought i see Dominic handing him the file I look at him shocked and try to run but he grabs my shoulders making me face him I was about 5,3 and he was 6,4 he was so tall like a big teddy bear I thought he would be angry but he isn't.

"Where are you running of to love." He says holding me tightly as I gives him a angry look he could have said something I feel like slapping myself for all the things I said he looks at me confused because he doesn't know why I am angry.

"I cursed at you and sad a lot of bad things and you didn't complain and why didn't you stop me?" I says angrily as I poke his chest it felt so hard and muscular I snap out my thoughts by him.

"Because you looked so cute pretending to be me." He say smirking as I huff and pout I shouldn't have overdone it now I am in trouble.

"I am so sorry I shouldn't have said bad things about you please forgive me I will give you chocolate if you forgive me." I says giving him the puppy dog eyes no one can resist not even mum he looks at me amused and chuckles.

"Your forgiven princess what's your name?" He ask sheepishly so he doesn't know my name I didn't know his but he looks cute like that.

"My name is Ariana Grande." I says amused as I smile ear to ear I wasn't surprised that he didn't know who I was I tried not to laugh when I see his ears red he is blushing.

"If you want me to forgive you then go dinner with me." He say with a smile I see hope in his eyes and something else.

"Sure how about Friday 9pm." I asks happily as he nods I gave him my number before I went I pecked his cheek I felt sparks and tingles I made him blush before he he saw me blush I went and waved goodbye I went home to see my mum and Steve kissing and cuddling i awe their relationship wishing I would have someone who cares and loves me like that.

We started to have dinner I see Steve looking nervous I give him a thumbs up and give him a bouquet full of roses I hide and see my mum enter as candles are set and Steve kneeling with a 24k diamond she looks at him shocked.

"Melissa we have been together for 2 years I know you and Ari have been through a lot I want to apart of your lives i want to be there when your happy or sad and I want you to be mine no matter what I love you and want to spend the rest of my life being with you no matter what happens I won't leave your side." He says promising I see Mum with tears coming down her eyes I jump up and down waiting for her answer she screams a big 'yes' and hugs him.

"Finally." I scream making them look at me as I get out of my hiding spot to hug and congratulate them.

We told all our family and friends they congratulated the couple I couldn't wait for them to be married my mum deserves all the happiness in the world.

After a long day I decided to go sleep I started to think about Dominic and our date I slept with a big smile on my face.

Dominic POV

After a long day i went home but I couldn't stop thinking about Ariana and how sweet,gorgeous and childish she was I shook my head at my thoughts I shouldn't trust woman they can't be trusted but when I think about Ariana I want to trust her my heart is telling me to trust her and that she's the one but my mind says that she is like the rest I decided on how to make sure that she isn't like other woman I called my private investigator.

"I want all the information on Ariana Grande tomorrow morning." I say coldly I wanted the information on her so it could give me peace my mind says she's like the rest but my heart says she is not like the rest.

"Yes sir." He says I hung up.

I played on the piano whenever I am lost or can't think I play I don't know why it's different with Ariana I don't do dates I can't believe i asked her out I didn't know her the first time I saw her my heart raced a thousand miles and when she smiles it brightened my day and when her eyes twinkle with happiness I want to cherish her and keep her away from the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
32.1K 513 88
Samantha is a gorgeous and innocent woman, who has a long-time boyfriend, Liam. However, Liam suddenly broke her heart into pieces, which made her wo...