D a n g e r (No new Updates...

By chocolateisawesomex

***THIS STORY WILL BE REWRITTEN COMPLETELY=》"Demon's Claim"! NO NEW UPDATES!*** [Warning: This story include... More

Danger
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Important Authors Note •
Chapter Twenty-Eight + Authors Note
Important Authors Note •
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
IMPORTANT! Chapter Thirty-Three
IMPORTANT!

Chapter Twenty-Six

632 33 19
By chocolateisawesomex

Hello lovely people! x

First of all, let me start of by saying that all of you guys are awesome, alright? Okay, good.

Now secondly, I am going to apologize for the most crappy chapter in the history of crappy-written-chapters (although I'm sure that I've got plenty of other crappy written chapters in this book). I've had ideas believe me, many ideas on how I was going to continue but everything I wrote down? Yeah, it looked like chinese to me.

This one was my very last attempt at writing this chapter and I'm sorry for it not being good at all. I don't know, I just need food and I've to wait a few hours before I can eat since I am fasting. And food's what's encouraging my creativity at writing okay? :D

Yeeeeeeeah. Alright. Sorry again and enjoy this one... as much as enjoyable this can get. Like seriously, this is just so badly written.

Melxx

______________________________________________________

"I used to come here a lot when I was younger," he said after a while, feeling so comfortable with his precious beloved sitting right in front of him as memories of his past came rushing back at him. The days where everything was much easier than now. When he did not have to worry about ruling a world and being stamped as a ruthless, cold demon. Those days he spend without a care in the world. Just enjoying the life as a innocent little child.

He could talk on and on about all of the beautiful memories that were made right there as he was still a young and care-free child. Those memories, they were gold. They were not there to be shared with anyone but the only light in his dark life. No one else would get a glimpse of his childhood but his beautiful, sweet Chloe. No one but her caused these foreign yet so familiar emotions to appear after so many years back again.

She was as precious as someone could be. She was his whole world. Without her, he was sure to fall into a heap of nothingness, consumed by the dark and only the dark.

Though he trailed off as worry, one of the many emotions he forgot what it felt like, came alive as he took notice of the current state his sweet Chloe was in. She was struggling to support herself as she massaged her temples, eyes tight shut as a whimper was let out of those beautiful lips. Immediately, every single vein in him pulsed with adrenaline as he went on alert, not wanting anything to hurt his baby.

You already did.

He stiffened as he reached out for her, ready to take the goddamn pain his baby was in away. He did hurt her, more than anyone could ever imagine. Quickly shaking off those thoughts, he reached out for her now but before the tip of his fingers could so much as brush against her skin or he could utter a word out, her glassy eyes shot open and she flinched back. His heart clenched at the sight. To see a single tear dreading to slip from her eyes as she gazed in terror back at him, broke his heart into the tiniest peaces imaginable.

His baby, his everything. What had he done to her?

"W-what is hap-pening?" He balled his hands into fists, nostrils flaring at not knowing what was the cause of the pain his beloved was in. She was closing her beautiful eyes, preventing him from getting lost in those never ending deep, bright blue eyes of hers. And then she fell. Away from him. And in that moment, he lost it.

Send the doctor up in my room. Someone. Now! Through the mind-link that allowed him to talk with his family, he barked the order without wasting much more time. He abruptly stood up on his feet, towering about his Chloe as he was determined to ease the pain she was feeling. He would do anything for her, anything. He would stop at nothing to make her happy. Her happiness was his main and only priority for as long as he breathed.

"Wha-" He could feel his heart crushing at the sound of the sweet voice of his baby filled with so much pain. His patience was wearing thin, very thin and he quickly bend down to gather his beloved in his arms. She started to trash around like crazy and it was tearing him apart. She did not react that way because of the pain she must be feeling. She was struggling because of him. She wanted to get away from him and it tore him apart. Even though he had no heart, or only what seemed to be a few remains of it, it felt like someone was slowly ripping those few pieces apart. Slowly, agonizingly slowly.

She absolutely hated him. Despised him. Loathed him. All the while he loved her. Adored her. Worshipped her. More than anything.

"I'm sorry, baby," he whispered as he held his whole world in his arms, looking down at the beautiful girl who he managed to break with all the never ending abuse she had to go through be cause of him. His vision clouded over as tears began to pool in his eyes. His beautiful Chloe. What had he done to her? Her skin was so deathly pale, white almost and he could see her bones popping out from beneath her skin. He had done all of this, right? As a soft breeze swept past them, the hem of her dress danced with the wind as the skin of her tight was exposed. He took a sharp intake of breath, closing his eyes almost immediately after what he just saw and wished for it to be gone. His baby, his everything was tainted. He was the cause of the many scars and bruises covering almost every inch of her body.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered hoarsely one last time, feeling a single tear rolling down his cheek before he took off to fight for his baby.

~

The whole dark world could feel the immense depression, sadness, fury and anger their lord felt. Never had their home such thick clouds of tension surrounding them as they waited for any news. None of the creatures besides those who worked really close with the master himself did knew that he had finally found his other half. They felt betrayal at what their lord was hiding from all of them but at that very moment, they could only hope and pray that this precious little human being would wake up from her current state. She was the only hope all demons, witches and vampires had now. She could be the only one to ever change something.

She was destined and meant to heal the broken heart of their lord, so that the dark world could go back to how it used to be like again.

You could clearly see that being one to rule a world completely alone had its downfalls. Battles were lost. Members were killed. And the land was threatened to be taken away for too many times to count. With the other half, a ruler would have the strength and motivation to continue the upcoming battles and all of what the future awaited them. Though with no future in sight, there just seemed to be no point in living a miserable life as it was. The other half of someone, a soul-mate could be the only thing to ever make a dark creature feel emotions again. With their destined mates, they could be actually happy.

Happiness. That was exactly what their Lord forgot to know what it felt like. Not only that, but besides the emotions of fury, pure hate and anger, he did forget what it felt like to be actually happy. How it felt like to love someone. To care foe a specific person and just enjoy things how they were.

Along the journey of becoming a ruler, he had lost many people he used to care about. His childhood, those days filled with happiness got from day to day harder to remember as his folk lost battle after battle. Zayn was not anything alike the other rulers before at all. Zayn was special, though he could not see that. Before him, his father, grandfather all of the other ruler were known as ruthless, cold and simply not to be ever messed with. As just every other dark creature was.

Though at the day Zayn was born, all that changed. With the very first breath he took, he already was a demon. A demon with the capability to feel more emotions than just those negative ones. No, he could point out what happiness felt like. How it was like to be carefree, enjoying things. How it was like to care for someone and to grow a love towards a person.  He was special and everyone knew that by treating him as the most precious thing to ever happen in all of their lifetime beings. Years past by and those positive emotions began to spread as the happy, life-loving boy grew older and older. Though that one day, where his father got brutally murdered in a battle, all of that changed.

Zayn was not ready at all as the title of the ruler and lord of the dark world got thrown into his lap just like that on said day. The sudden change of events over-strained the young man at that point just too much and he could not handle things. It got so bad for him with taking care of thousands of people and being responsible for every little thing occurring in their world that he broke down. And that was the day where everything changed. For the worst.

With a ruler, the creatures of the dark world expected someone dominant, demanding and harsh. Cruel and heartless he must be too in order to lead their world into success. And Zayn did not fulfill any of those said categories at all which is why he was called a pathetic excuse of a ruler. Fun was made of him, pranks were pulled and it got Zayn bad. Why that was? He felt it, these emotions of sadness, sorrow and self-hate while all of the others did not even know the meanings of the said emotions.

Up until one day, Zayn himself decided that all of it needed to stop.

 Among the weeks the pure frustrating had grown within him, he turned all of that into anger and made the decision to prove all of them wrong. They had wanted a ruler? A real one? Well, he got that message perfectly clear and would give his folk what they asked for.

Though even what happened after that, no one could have predicted.

Killing got to a daily task now. For some even, it was like breathing. Tutoring humans and playing sick games with them was for their own pleasure. And not to forget the many wars to eliminate other creatures such as the werewolves completely. In short, everyone got what they wanted. Zayn turned into a unforgiving, cruel and cold-hearted leader. Even much more worse than any of those who ruled the world before him and even his won folk began to fear for their won lives. And during all of that, he lost them. The emotions. The good ones. Just like that.

So on the day he laid his eyes on his precious little soul mate for the very first time, all of those emotions he forgot about came crashing down on him with now warning at all and he was too overwhelmed to control his action. His inner voice told him strictly not to scare her, but the ruler in him spoke to intimidate and claim her that very moment. He was torn in between slowly gaining her trust and love, and taking her right there and then as the inner demon was having the most inoperative thoughts of his soul mate.

He let his demon take over with the thought that when he managed to always win whenever it came to battles and wars with his demon in being in control, then he clearly could win the heart of his beautiful beloved that way, too. Though that was not really the case which angered him. He could not stand it for his beloved to not obey to his commands and return the love he was feeling for her. So he lost control over everything and anything and took it out on his beautiful sweet Chloe without even knowing it.

And that day, where he had found her, realization which should of come much sooner finally hit him with a heavy force. That day where his sweet Chloe was head under water sprawled in the bathtub, he knew that he stood in the wrong all along. And even his inner demon, yes, agreed on that as he felt his whole world crashing down.

And the actions he went through the next by making love to her turned out to be wrong choice he settled on as well. As it was making lover to her for him, it was taking her against her will for her. With the thought of showing her that way of how he truly loved her and cared for her, he was positive of that being the right thing to do. And again, he stood in the wrong and it tore him apart. That was the last straw, and he had more than exceeded it already.

He was torn. Those emotions appeared out of nowhere just like that after decades of them being forgotten about and he did not know at all how to handle these said emotions at once. He was overwhelmed. He had to rule a whole world and also make a human who despised him more than anything fall in love with him. He did not know what to do and he could not talk to anyone about it with. Why? The fright he felt. Yes, fright. Another emotion he forgot and it scared him. The master, the ruler, the most ruthless known man living was scared of himself. Of not knowing what he would do next to hurt his precious little Chloe since he was no longer in control of himself anymore.

And now that he was finally finding control and treating his beloved the way he should have been doing from the very beginning?

"Dear, she has posttraumatic stress disorder."

He finds out that in those beautiful, extraordinary eyes of his sweet Chloe, he will remain as that fucking monster he was to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 10.1K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...
Dark Sand By RMRayne

General Fiction

36.7K 1.1K 44
He put his hand on mine, stopping me from signing. "I need you to take this seriously. This isn't a game. This isn't a movie. If you sign this, your...
101K 1.8K 29
Elliot Stevens has been abused and hated her whole life by the person who is supposed to love you always. Elliot is a genius because she thought it w...
225K 6.7K 70
WARNING: Drug references, violence, abuse, and sexual content!!! * * "I was thinking last night, and I thought we could make like a box and put some...