Afraid of a broken heart .

By Mioinspiration

As she grown up, she was taught that mates are the best things that can come across a life of every single we... More

Trailler
Chapter 1
Chaptre 2
Chaptre 3
Chaptre 4
Chaptre 6
Chaptre 8

Chaptre 7

11 3 0
By Mioinspiration

At a point , in the night i managed to fall asleep . My wolf was surprisingly quiet . As i woke up the next morning , my head was throbbing again , the same usual ache . She was suffering .

I get out of bed and went to the bathroom . Washed my face , brushed my teeth and did my business , the usual . Then i followed the hushed whispers that laid me to downstairs.

Still on my pyjama , the sent of tiana and her mate hit me as i approached the kitchen . My stomach growled at the sigh of the table . It was full of mouthwatering food . I clasped my hand feeling a bit happy for the first time .

Food makes me happy .

I sat as i greeted them both before digging on my scrambled eggs and the pill of mushrooms . The alpha was sitting in front of me , sipping his coffee quietly while tiana was smiling brightly at me .

I think she scolded him for his behavior yesterday .

He tosses his newspaper when his phone starts ringing . Pulling it out of his pocket he quickly answered before peeking at the username . I could hear a bit of their conversation but couldnt understand anything .

"- So?" She asked him when he finished his call and shoved his phone back in his pocket .

"- He's coming ." He sipped his coffee slowly ad tiana looked at him worriedly .

"- Do you know who is coming and why?" She shaked her head. And dismissed every other question i could ask her by digging on her pancakes .

Suddenly i smelt the same intoxicating smell of chocolate and my mouth is already watered . My breath itched and i closed my eyes to calm down my wolf .

Then he prompted in the kitchen . And when our eyes met , i swear i was about to collapse . I could feel it my core was already throbbing and stupid butterflies filled my stomach . The things he do to me are unfair ! He looks emtionless ! Almost as if my presence doesnt do anything to him . Not even a little bit .

I know it was impossible though because from what i learned few years ago , the wolf always accept the mate its usually and always the human side who slow the mating process or have his own issue to reject his mate . So basically his wolf must be wild right now . Just like mine .

An aura of power and dead radiated from him and almost made me cower if i wasnt unaffected by it for being his mate . What startled me was that tiana and her mate bowed for him .

What's happening ? An alpha shouldnt kneel not even for another alpha.

Tiana discretely raised her head and looked at me with a stare full of horror and fear . I looked at her in confusion . Then it clicked.

Realisation seems to slowly drain her as an horrified look plastered on her face . Her eyes seems to blaze out and i knew she was mind liking someone . Seconds after i was the one horrified when for the first time in the whole week here i was able to see another emotion in the alpha'sface .

Which happens to surprise me because he copied tiana's expression for few seconds before remaining emotionless .

"- Enough of the cusing . I came here to discuss some important matter . I've no time to waste ."

I looked in amazement at him . Oh how can someone look so hot ? Yet everything in him screamed dead .

"- Excuse me Your sir for this negligent stupid idiot child right there . But she's new here and she doesnt understand her manners and apparently someone should teach this little bi-"

"- Enough! Jordan if you waste my time again with another filthy word that doesnt involve our business im getting my shit out of here and fuck you and your pack for all i care about ." He continued with a lowed voice " just remember there's a lot of alphas who would kiss my feet to be at your positiong right now . "

Alpha Jordan stiffened , he was   affected by his presence before nodding in agreement . " yes sir ." He said under his breath before disappearing he and my so-called-exmate.

As soon as they disappeared from our sigh tiana came running towards me and she grabbed by my shoulders , roughly may I say .

"- Dont tell me he is your-" i nodded before she has the chance to continue her sentence . Her face suddenly paled as she took a seat and dipped her face between her hands .

"- Whats wrong tiana aare you okay ? Talk to me ." I asked her with a gentle voice stroking her back . She shaked her head before standing and making her way upstairs.

"- Just tired . Going to sleep ."

———

It was around 9pm and the sky was pitch black . I was sitting in the patio in the swing looking up at the stars with my mug of hot chocolat. The sent isnt as intoxicating as my mate's and besides nothing compared to his scent but i couldn't stop mourning about my needs .

Slowly the back door opened and i was greeted with the person who have the power to break my heart in second and still have me thinking about him nonstop.

He faced me with his hard stare , his fist was clenched nothing in his appearance told me he'll be willing to give. Us a chance .

My wolf whimpered at this idea and i unintentionally let out a whine as i looked at my mug . My grasp around it tighten when i heard footsteps coming omtowards me .

I intently cowered around my face trying to steady my breath . He surprised me by taking the swing beside me . But he didnt look at my way , i probably repulse him too much .

I scoffed at this idea fighting my tears because i didnt want him to see me crying again. And apparently my scoff didnt please him as he turned around, glaring at me .

"- You got a problem ?" He harshly asked and i lost my words . So i just shrugged my shoulders trying to lurk behind my dark hair .

"- You seem like you do ." I shrugged again and that only seemed to piss him off as he snarled in frustration . Iknow his wolf wont hurt me but i dont trust his human side . He already hurted me once .

"- You're so damn hard to deal with !" I dont know how but This comment made something in me burst . It was as if all the anger i was holding in myself for the past week and half exploded like a volcan !

" Me ? ME?! I'm the one who's hard to deal with ?! Ha! Did you see yourself !?" I already split my drink on the floor but i should care less . He narrowed his eyes in warning flaring his nostrils .

"- Watch your tone ." That was my time to scoff . I know i was making him angrier by his look but he had to take a taste of his own medecine beside the anger i hold in myself is too much i need to let it go .

"- Well im sorry but last time i checked you'e the one who didnt watch his word as he rejected me like a rag !"

He let out a deadly growl and the blue in his eyes that left me speechless and amazed by the ocean he held in those two balls disappeared to let out a pitch black color that made me shiver . Shiver in fear . I intently cower on a ball , my knees to my chest and my arms up sheltering me when he raised his hand to my face .

Little did i know that he only wanted to push the hair from my face . He looked almost hurt as if he didnt think that his own exmate will fear him .

He then did something that would have never crossed my mind the past week and half . He took my hands in his but in a way that made me almost cry in joy in a way as if he thought i was made in glass and his hands were nothing but a sharp knife that will cut me into pieces .

And his eyes , oh my . I didnt know if i swooned by the blue ocean that swam in his eyes or by the glow of tender. , pure tender in his eyes .

"- I know i've being harsh to you lately . Im sorry for that i wasnt on my best behavior. But i thought about what happened and .. and i think that.. i mean im sure about it . Im willing on giving us ,, a try ."

And the last thing i remember is me fainting and praying this beautiful dream wont end . Ever .

——
I cant stop watching WC2018 . And tomorrow my county ( morocco ) is playing with spain.

Basically i only have 24 views rn and im trying hard not to cry 😫 . I wish people were interested by what i write but i dont share it and i only have like two followers .

I hope it will get better in the future :( it feels as if im writing this to ghosts .

Love whoever took the time to read this . Means lots ❤️.

H~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 24.7K 33
In a pack of werewolves loyalty is everything. Alex has been deprived of that since her mother died 10 years ago and she is accused. Alex has lived i...
10.3M 367K 67
‶Your little mate, what is she like?″ ‶She's wild, but all the best flowers are.″ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...
345K 12.4K 41
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
390K 15.2K 26
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...