"Stand Up"

By StayyBeautiful_

Hello! My names Sarah. This year my bestfriend Beatrice and I scored tickets for a One Direction concert! Ama... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69;)
Not an update
Part 70
Part 72

Part 34

124 0 0
By StayyBeautiful_

Part 34

{1 Year Later}

"Happy 18th Birthday Sarah!!!" the boys along with Gabby Danielle and Bea yelled as they pulled me out of my bunk and laid me on the floor and then attacked me with hugs.

"Mmm thank you." I said as I pushed them off of me and smiled. "Can I go back to bed now?" I asked as I crawled onto the closest bunk and closed my eyes.

"No no! We have a big day planned for today so get up!" Beatrice said as she hit my butt and then pulled me outta the bunk.

"Finee" I wined as I got up.

"Dress nice!" Danielle screamed as I walked to the bathroom.

"Ahh perfect!!" I said as I slipped on my shiny silver one shoulder dress and matching heels.

"How's this look?" I asked Gabby as I twirled around.

"You look beautiful. Now go do your hair!" she said as she pushed me into the bathroom and I started curling my hair.

...

"SURPRISE!!!" I heard as Harry pulled the blind fold off of me and in front of me stood; the boys band, Lou T and Lux, some of the security guards, Justin and Selena, Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd and her fiancé, and the boys families and some friends.

"Where are we? We didn't even walk far." I said to Louis as he smiled.

"We rented out the club and parked the busses out back." he chuckled as he kissed my cheek and I said hi to everyone.

"Babe hold up we have some more people here. Come with me." Louis said as he pulled me away from the conversation I was having with Zayn's mom and sisters. "Who is it?" I asked as I jogged to catch up to him.

"You'll see" he said as he smiled at me and then pointed in front of us.

"Mom!!!!" I yelled as I realized who Lou was pointing to. "Oh my god! How'd you get here!? I haven't seen you since Bea's party!" I said to her as I hugged her tight.

"The boys payed for our flight." She said as she smiled.

"Our?" I asked confused, when suddenly I was attacked by hugs. "Oh my god!!! Aaron! Vic!" I screamed as my cousins hugged me again.

"Happy birthday!!" They said as they stood next to my mom and smiled.

"Go have fun!" My mom said as she pushed me and Louis away from them suddenly.

...

"After party time!!!!" Niall yelled as security escorted all the under age people out.

"Sarahs 18! We can all legally drink in the UK!!" Beatrice said as she hugged me and we ran over to my mom.

"Thanks for coming!" I said as I hugged my mom and cousins and they left leaving only Beatrice, Gabby, Danielle, The boys, some of the band, Justin, Selena, Demi, Cher, her fiancé, Ed, a few of the boys friends, and myself in the club.

"Alcohol time!!!" Ed yelled as the bar's lights turned on and we made our way to the counter as the music started blaring once again and the once innocent party turned into the night club it was.

"Mmm gimme an apple martini please" I said to the bartender as Louis turned my face to his. "What?" I asked

"You're gonna be wasted by the end of tonight." Louis said as he shook his head and kissed me.

"It's my 18th birthday gotta get wild!!" I yelled causing everyone to whoo.

"Liam keep an eye on my lady please I'll try not to get too messed up." Louis said as he handed me my drink and ordered him one.

...

"One Vodka please!!" I said as I walked up to the bar a little tipsy and the guy pored me my drink.

"Hey Sarah!!" I heard someone yell as I turned around to find them.

"Oh sup Cher!" I said as Cher made her way up to me and put her arm around me.

"Happy birthday babe!" she said as she kissed my cheek. "Thanks love!" I yelled over the Loud music as I took a sip of my vodka and walked off to the dance floor as she walked back over to her fiancé.

{Niall's PoV}

"Demi no!" I said as I pushed her off of me. "Oh come on baby." She said seductively

We were both drunk and we already kissed more than once oh god how could I do this to Gabby! I thought as I ran clumsily around the bar to look for my girlfriend.

"Oh screw it!!" I yelled after searching for Gabby for about 30 minutes now.

"Baby we ment to be, you got me, smiling all the ti-i-i-i-i-ime." Sarah sang into the mic onstage as she danced on Lou causing me to laugh.

"Someone's having sex tonight." I thought making myself chuckle as I made my way to the bar.

"What would you like sir?" The bartender asked me as I took a seat.

"Umm surprise me!" I said as I glanced over to a couple who were making out.

"Oh god no!" I said out loud as I realized who the people were. I may be drunk but I know who that is!

{Sarah's PoV}

I was singing and grinding on Lou on stage when something caught my eye. It was Niall. He had shot up from his seat and was walking over to some people, and he looked really pissed.

"Oh shit!" I said into the mic as I realized who the people were. "Oh here comes the cat fight!" I thought to myself as I saw an angry Selena running up to Gabby and an even more angry Niall running up to Justin.

"Beatrice!! 2'oclock stat!!" I yelled into the mic catching my drunk friends attention as she snapped and ran to where the fight was about to go down dragging Zayn with her. "Come on!" I said to Lou as we ran to the scene.

"What the fucks going on!?" I asked as we got to were Selena,Justin, Gabby,Niall, and now Demi stood all yelling at eatch other. "Okay ignore me!" I yelled as suddenly Demi and Selena jumped at Gabby and Niall Jumped at Justin.

Suddenly Beatrice myself Louis and Zayn were all in the action until I was fed up and had gotten hit a little too many times.

"STOOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs causing the whole club to get quiet and turn to where we were standing even the security who were about to beak us up.

"Have me a

Vodka ready cuz when I'm done with this ain't no one gonna be happy!!" I said to the bartender as he nodded quickly.

"Today was supposed to be a fun day!! We are supposed to be dancing our asses off and getting drunk as fuck. We're all drunk right now but-" I was cut off by Liam.

"I'm not!" he said proudly.

"Can it Payne!!" I yelled glaring at him and then continued. "We're drunk but of all people I feel like I'm the only one with the damn sense! Now someone tell me wtf is going on!" I demanded as they all started yelling.

"ONE PERSON!" I yelled causing them to stop as Lou put his hand on my shoulder in attempt to calm me.

"Gabby was kissing my man! And Niall kissed Demi!" Selena said rating them all out.

"Niall you and Gabby have some beef to fix. And Selena it takes two to kiss. Justin was kissing gabby back and Demi was kissing Niall back, but in the end I'm ashamed in ALL of you!!" I finished as I grabbed my Vodka off of the counter and took a swig.

"This party Is over." I said as I drank the rest of my vodka and slammed the glass on the table.

"You heard the woman!" Louis yelled.

"Everybody out!" Zayn yelled as I smoothed my dress out and walked/ stumbled my way out of the club and out to the tour buses.

"You okay sweets?" Josh asked me as he opened the door for us and I walked into the Bands bus and layed on their couch.

"How could they all be so stupid!?" I asked as I started getting emotional.

"They're drunk Hun." He said as he put his arm around me. "So am I!! I'm past drunk now!" I said as my slurring got worse as that last glass of vodka started working. "I think it's time for bed babe." Josh said just as Louis walked in the bus and smiled at us.

"She's a goner." Josh chuckled as I started cracking up.

"That last glass of vodka did the trick." Louis said as he lifted me up and thanked Josh. "Good night Sarah bear !" Josh said as we walked out of the bus and ran into the rest of the band.

"Night guys! Thanks for coming and not pissing me off!" I said as they chuckled.

"Night Sarah Bear" they all said.

"I love my new nickname!" I said giggling like crazy.

"Louis can we sleep with Lou T tonight? I don't really wanna face Gabby and Niall in the morning. I was really rude." I said as my words

Slurred and Louis nodded.

"Sure thing baby." Louis said as he changed his direction and walked to lou's bus.

"asdfghjkl" I said not even understanding myself as the drunkness took over completely.

"Hey lou is it alright if we crash here?" Louis asked being the last thing I heard before I passed out in his arms...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
132K 1.2K 38
Girls like me don't get boys like him. Especially when that boy's name is Niall Horan. I'm just a girl from an average town in Wisconsin who came to...
14.8K 106 18
Vancouver vacations! When One Direction and a girl-band, Wild Ones, come together, what is the chemical reaction? You guessed it! Love! And when love...
11K 395 25
I didn't expect my little 'adventure' to go like this. Just a normal camping trip with well... Myself. But little did i know this camping trip would...