Crossing The Line (fanfic) ~...

Por crazy4fanfic

This is a fanfic of my favourite Taiwanese Bl series (Crossing The Line). if you haven't watched it yet then... Más

1. The Agony in wanting to see you again
2. Rooftop
3. The Art of Teasing
Author's note
4. Massage Therapy
5. Sweet Anticipation
6. Movie Time
7. Sensations
8. Let Me Touch You
9. Unfortunate Events
10. Confessions
11. Sneak Attack
12. An Invitation for Dinner
13. Surprise!!!
14. Jia Jun
16. Untimely Visit
17. Heart to Heart talk
18. Pass, Set & Spike
19. A Bit of Good & Bad
20. An Excellent Suggestion
21. The Finale
22. Trip To Toucheng
23. You Complete Me
24. The Bliss After
A/N: (Not an update)
Special Chapter
A/N

15. Kiss Me Nighty Night

5.6K 237 104
Por crazy4fanfic

In the silence of the night the Xia household was pitch black except for a lone light that shone in the kitchen. A silhouette tiptoed quietly across the room and made a beeline for the fridge in the far corner. Whereas another figure in the bedroom turned over in his sleep as it desperately searched for the warm body to nestle into.

Sensing the warmth on the sheet yet not being able to touch the person made Yu Hao to awaken from his slumber. Eager eyes panned the room in search of Zi Xuan but the said guy was nowhere to be found. The alarm on the bedside table showed that it was only a bit after half past one.

Where could he have gone in the middle of the night?

With sleep laden eyes Yu Hao dragged himself from the bed and opened the bathroom door to find that it was empty. Turning around he willed his feet out the bedroom. The moment he walked out his hand came up to shield his eyes from the light that was radiating from the kitchen. As he rubbed his eyes to dispel the sleep in them, they landed on the tall profile near the fridge.

"What are you doing?"

Yu Hao's voice pierced through the silence of the kitchen followed by a deep yawn. Hearing the sudden noise caused Zi Xuan to jump in fright. Seeing that it was Yu Hao a smile crept up his lips not quite reaching his ears. His face painted the expression of a thief caught in the act. He picked up a glass and poured himself water from the jar on the kitchen table.

"I'm hungry." Zi Xuan pouted as he drank from the glass.

The moment Yu Hao heard those words the sleep that was gathered in his eyes vanished. He immediately walked towards Zi Xuan and scolded him.

"Then why didn't you wake me up?"

"You were sleeping so soundly that I didn't have the heart to disturb you. Hence I took it upon myself to find something in the kitchen."

Yu Hao observed the boy standing in front of him. His hair stood on end, the black orbs now devoid of glasses and still groggy with sleep were like tiny slits. Combined with the expression that was playing on his face was too cute to ignore. A chuckle escaped Yu Hao's lips as he shook his head at Zi Xuan.

"Alright sit here without making a sound, I'll find you something to eat."

Bending his waist he perused the contents of the fridge. They were snacks remaining from the evening but they were too oily to eat in the night so chucked the option.

"Should I cook some instant noodles for you?"

Zi Xuan whined at the suggestion. "No~~~~instant noodles will take a while to cook. My tummy is making weird noises, just get me something quickly. Right now anything will do."

The eyebrows on Yu Hao's forehead creased with worry. He didn't want Zi Xuan to suffer from an upset tummy later on due to consumption feom these oily snacks hence he looked for some other alternative. He found a plastic container and pulled it out. Hoping it might contain something good he curiously opened the lid. His eyes twinkled when he saw the box filled with dumplings. He was sure that it wasn't here this evening. Maybe his mom must've have bought it for him when she had come home today. He was so overjoyed that he could literally kiss his mom awake from her beauty sleep, consequences be damned.

Yu Hao emptied the dumplings on a plate and heated it in the microwave. Once it was heated he walked over to Zi Xuan and placed the dumpling in front of him accompanied by the sauce in a small bowl.

"There you go......dig in."

Zi Xuan happily picked one dumpling with the chop sticks, dipped it in sauce and put it in his mouth. The taste of the delicious shrimp filling hit the palate of his mouth eliciting a contented moan from him.

"Hmmm....This is seriously good."

"Right? It's my favorite from the dumpling stall not far from our house. My mom must have brought some when she came home."

Zi Xuan rested his gaze on Yu Hao and coerced him to eat with him. "Have some then......"

"No I'm not hungry.......help yourself." Yu Hao shook his head. He rested his chin on his arms which were now crossed over the dining table as he gazed fondly at Zi Xuan.

"I'm finishing all this......don't complain later that I didn't offer."

Yu Hao chuckled as Zi Xuan wolfed down one dumpling after another. "Hmm.....I won't." He assured the guy.

After all the dumplings disappeared from the plate Yu Hao carried the dishes to the sink to wash them. As he reached the sink the plate slipped from his hand and clattered in the basin with a loud clambering sound. Both the boys froze in their respective places in fear that they might have woken mama Xia from her sleep. Zi Xuan looked over at Yu Hao angrily, reprimanding him with his eyes for making such a ruckus in the dead of the night.

"Sorry~~~~~" Yu Hao whispered apologetically.

When no sound came from mama Xia's room the boys relaxed. Yu Hao made a quick work of the dishes and both the boys walked back to their room. Zi Xuan entered the bathroom and brushed his teeth while Yu Hao patiently waited on the bed fidgeting with his phone. He looked up from the screen the instant Zi Xuan came out the bathroom.

"Feeling better now?"

"Hm......much better." Zi Xuan smiled appreciatively at the younger guy.

He felt relieved now that his tummy was full. Walking back to the bed he lay himself on the bed. He couldn't help but feel warm inside his heart as his gaze took in the face that lay beside him. Even though filled with sleepy eyes Yu Hao had sat with him and saw to it that he had something to eat, ensuring that he wouldn't go hungry. That was just how Yu Hao was, caring and kind. He was always there for Zi Xuan taking care of his needs and looking out for him. Brimming with affection he hugged the form beside him.

"Thank you."

Yu Hao looked at him with a quizzical expression. "For what?.......the dumplings?"

"Nope....Not just for the dumplings."

"Then?......"

"For everything." Zi Xuan mumbled as he exhaled a loud sigh. "For worrying about me and taking care of me. Also supporting me."

As Zi Xuan gazed at his junior he saw a blush rising up his face and tinging his ears, red. The said guy ducked his head at the crevice of Zi Xuan's neck and whispered in his ears.

"Well.......don't you do the same for me too? Aren't people who like each other supposed to take care of each other?"

This made Zi Xuan nod in agreement. "Definitely I agree with you."

Switching off the lights they lay beside each other waiting for sleep to come. At least, Zi Xuan waited for sleep to come. However Yu Hao had something different on his mind. He was full of mischievous thoughts as he crept one of his hand on Zi Xuan's stomach. Not thinking much of it Zi Xuan continued to breathe evenly. After a minute or so he felt Yu Hao's hand massaging his abdomen with a feather light touch and slowly creeping up to feel his pectoral muscles and back to his abdomen. The hand repeated the movement for some time, blatantly dragging out the pressure when it reached his nipples.

On being touched like this Zi Xuan felt a tingle slowly course from his nipples through to his entire body. He immediately caught hold of the hand when it inched a bit closer to his nether regions and looked askance at the form beside him.

"What are you doing?"

Yu Hao stared back at him innocently as if he had no idea what he was asking about. "Helping you sleep.....Of course."

"Like this? Who in the world helps a person sleep like this?" Asked Zi Xuan with a 'do I look like a fool' look.

Yu Hao smiled winsomely, "what.....Since you ate so much I thought you might be feeling uneasy. Hence, I'm helping you digest so that it will help you to sleep better."

"Who are you trying to fool here huh? I know exactly what is going in that devilish head of yours."

Hearing this a laugh burst forth from Yu Hao. "Wow!!! You really do know me very well. Since that's the case then you know might know what I'm implying through my actions."

Of course he knew him very well. Earlier when they had gone to sleep he was surprised that Yu Hao had already dozed off. As a matter of fact he had been somewhat relieved actually. While he was in the shower he had been hoping that they would able to control their urges and not get carried away by the fact that they would be sharing one bed. The last time they were alone in this room it had proven to be unsuccessful. And he didn't want to break the promise that he had made to mama Xia.

Now that Yu Hao was wide awake how was he going to get the boy to sleep again. "I know you very well by now. Remeber what we promised your mother, no shady business in the bedroom."

A line creased Yu Hao's brows as he said, "what are you worried about? She's fast asleep......She didn't even wake up by the sound of the dishes clambering in the sink, then how is going to wake up now?"

"No....I just don't feel right doing something with you and having her presence close by."

"That's my whole point. Isn't it exciting knowing that you might be caught if you take one wrong step. This adds to the excitement. Didn't you do the same to me in the locker room when I was showering?" Yu Hao coerced him.

Zi Xuan shook his head on the pillow. It was going to take a whole lot of his mental strength to make this person understand. "That was different....They were our friends.....This is your mom we are talking about."

This kind of chance didn't present themselves again and again. Who knows when they would get to sleep alone together hence Yu Hao wanted to make the most out of the situation. He knew that it was going to take him more than this to convince this silly person so he tried another tactic.

"Okay if you're not ready to cooperate then at least give me a kiss and wish me nighty night huh." He pleaded Zi Xuan with a pout.

Not being able to resist the pitiful look Zi Xuan pecked the soft lips. "There you go.....Now sleep."

Yu Hao nibbled his bottom lip and just stared at Zi Xuan in disbelief as if to say 'are you kidding me right now? was that even a kiss?' Without saying anything further he hmphed at the his senior and turned his back to him in disappointment, pretending to sleep.

Zi Xuan was at a loss at Yu Hao's behaviour. He pressed his head on the pillow and combed his fingers through his hair to alleviate his frustration. Turning his head he gazed at Yu Hao's back and heaved a sigh. He reached out his hand and tried to roll the other guy to face himself. But Yu Hao was having none of it. He flipped his hands away from his shoulder. Zi Xuan repeated the action again but was met with the same reaction. Not being one to back down Zi Xuan rolled his entire body closer to Yu Hao's and placed his head over his lover's shoulder.

"Fine....fine.....come here, my little turtle, let me give you a proper goodnight kiss."

"Who's your little turtle?" Yu Hao pouted as he swiveled his head towards Zi Xuan.

"You of course....Come let me take a look at you." Zi Xuan said as he turned Yu Hao's chin to peruse his face under the faint glow of the bedside lamp.

"Now that I think about it, you really look like the little turtle. Totally squishy and adorable." Saying this he placed a lingering kiss on Yu Hao's lips.

Taking this as his chance Yu Hao snaked his fingers in Zi Xuan's hair and deepened the kiss preventing the guy in his embrace to back away. His other hand sneaked inside Zi Xuan's t-shirt to trace the contours of his abdomen and back.

The hands that were caressing his body so expertly produced goosebumps to rise on Zi Xuan's skin causing his will to crumble. He was incapable of having coherent thoughts when his mouth was being claimed so seductively. When it came to kisses he wasn't much experienced because in his entire life he was only kissed by this person. But he was damn sure that no one could ever make him feel this mushy and light headed as Yu Hao's kisses did. He moaned into Yu Hao's mouth when he felt his nipple being grazed by adept fingers, just a slight touch, as if a feather had kissed it lightly.

Having attained the desired effect from his lover Yu Hao dipped his tongue into the cavern of Zi Xuan's mouth tasting the minty flavour of the toothpaste. Time stood still as their tongues duelled and tasted each other. Heavy breaths filled the silence of the room as two bodies pulled and meshed closer to each other. They broke the kiss only to come up for some oxygen, their gazes locked on each other's visage taking in the flushed and aroused appearance.

Unable to resist the temptation Yu Hao dipped his head once more and kissed Zi Xuan. Once, twice and thrice for a good measure and smiled cockily, a silent message playing in those mischievous eyes.

Look.....I finally got you to change your mind.

A blush crept up Zi Xuan's neck to his cheeks. In order to hide his embarrassment he stated, "I think we should sleep now. I made a promise to your mom that I......"

However Zi Xuan wasn't given a chance to complete his sentence. His lower lip was bit and sucked right in between Yu Hao's lips. Yu Hao trailed small kisses from Zi Xuan's lips to his jaw. He nuzzled the underside of Zi Xuan's ear and whispered.

"A promise you made....but I didn't......Since I'm the one that intitated this let me be the one to bear the consequences of it."

Saying this he bent over Zi Xuan, grabbed hold of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head throwing it somewhere in the room. He kissed his way downwards from his neck to the collar bone while his fingers were slayed over the pectoral muscles teasing the little nubs to stand erect as if they were worshiping the fingers that were caressing them.

"I love the feel of your skin under my fingers. Love these little gems." He breathed out the words as he flicked the nipples with the nail of his thumbs. "Love how they react when I play with them like this. Especially love the colour it changes to when I pinch them."

The moment his nipples were pinched Zi Xuan let out a low erotic moan. The slight pain reverbated from his nipples to a faint glow as it travelled through to his nether regions causing it to become hard.

Since they had already reached this stage and Zi Xuan was aroused to the point of no return he left caution to the wind and pulled Yu Hao for a long searing kiss. He rolled them over switching their positions and stared into Yu Hao's pleading eyes. The message in them were as clear as the stars visible on a cloudless night.

Touch me~~~~~

Not being one to disappoint his lover's request Zi xuan made a quick work of their clothes.  The next instant they found themselves naked on the bed facing each other, limbs entangled and hands roaming freely. Not a single place on the skin was left untouched. It was Yu Hao's turn to moan this time as Zi Xuan's fingers played with the soft hairs on his groin. His fingers wrapped itself around Yu Hao's  member and stroked it to a powerful erection.

"Fuck~~~~It feels good. Yes~~~~~like that. Stroke it like that." Yu Hao dragged out the words in a guttural voice while his own fingers circled around Zi Xuan's member.

"Mmm....Yu Hao~~~" a moan ruptured from Zi Xuan's throat as Yu Hao mirrored Zi Xuan's moves on his shaft. His eyes shut close due to the onslaught of sensations. The guys stroked each other and felt the thick limb in their fingers grow in size at the friction. They kept kissing as they caressed each other.

Zi Xuan let go of Yu Hao's member and traced the nut bags that were hanging below the shaft massaging it gently. The feel of his scrotum being squeezed made his toes curl out in pleasure. Zi Xuan's roaming hands stretched out behind and kneaded Yu Hao's plump cheeks and then slowly pulled one of his thigh over his own hip. Yu Hao's hips bucked when one of Zi Xuan's finger probed at his tight entrance below and he broke the kiss.

The sudden movement caused Zi Xuan to stop his roaming finger at the same time Yu Hao's hands on his member. They waited patiently as Yu Hao's breath evened out. Zi Xuan searched Yu Hao's face for any sign of distress but there was none. A silent communication went forth between them. Zi Xuan asking for permission and likewise Yu Hao granting it.

Zi Xuan made another attempt at probing the entrance with his finger, however; without any lubrication it was proving to be a difficult task. He tried again, the digit went half way in but it was pushed out. Before Zi Xuan could try again Yu Hao caught his wrist restricting his movement. On Zi Xuan's questioning gaze Yu Hao replied.

"Wait....I have something that will help."

Zi Xuan had no idea what he was talking about, he still looked at Yu Hao with a confused expression. Yu Hao turned immediately and opened the bedside cabinet while Zi Xuan peeked over his shoulder to see what he was searching for in the middle of their romantic session. After rummaging through the drawers for a while he turned and placed a bottle in Zi Xuan's palm.

"What do you want me to do with it?" Zi Xuan asked in confusion.

"Silly....this is lube. This will help with what you want to achieve."

"Where did you get this from?" Zi Xuan queried again but after seeing Yu Hao's angry face he stopped. This was not the appropriate time to ask the question since they were still throbbing with want.

"You sure this will help?"

"It has to.....It is made for that particular purpose." Yu Hao stated as a matter of fact.

Zi Xuan nodded. "Okay....Let's try this then. Lie on your back and spread your legs."

Yu Hao did as he was told and waited patiently with bated breath. Zi Xuan opened the bottle and squeezed some of the gel in his hands and smeared it on Yu Hao's butt entrance as well as his fingers. Yu Hao breathed through his mouth when he felt the cool substance on his skin. Slowly with caution Zi Xuan slipped his middle finger into the entrace. This time around the finger slid in without any hindrance. He stroked the passage and moved his finger inside and then slowly dragged it out. He repeated the motion for sometime all the while mindful of Yu Hao's reaction.

Yu Hao on the other hand had closed his eyes shut. He had thought that being probed in this manner might hurt but that was not the case. Other than a foreign sensation there was no pain. He loosened his body and willed himself to get accustomed to the sensation. Due to the lube Zi Xuan's movements were very smooth. While he was being probed Zi Xuan's other hand had encircled around his still hard member. The double friction on his nether regions caused him to groan out in pleasure.

"Fucking hell~~~~~that feels good."

Taking this as a goodwill sign Zi Xuan added another finger and then another, stretching out Yu Hao's chrysanthemum. He kept his movements slow and steady as was the nature of a turtle. Which fit perfectly to the endearing name that he had chosen for his lover. He would do anything to please his little turtle.

By now Yu Hao was bucking his hips wildly into Zi Xuan's expert fingers. A satisfied smile cracked Zi Xuan's lips at seeing Yu Hao's aroused face. Unable to control himself anymore he dipped his head and claimed Yu Hao's lips. Yu Hao in turn kissed back and resumed his movements on Zi Xuan's shaft.

A tremble coursed throughout his body when he felt Zi Xuan's fingers speed up their movements inside his passage. It kept hitting the prostrate gland (referred to as the 'G-Spot' in men) inside his anal cavity. His breath came out heavily indicating that he was close to his climax.

Zi Xuan was not faring well either. Yu Hao had smeared some of the lube on his member and was now massaging it all around. Due to the lube the youngster's palm glided smoothly over the veins on his hard member reducing his will power to hold back. To add to the dilemma was  watching Yu Hao's face and hearing his aroused moans close to he ears.

Both the guys huffed and panted heavily as the movements of their hands increased with each passing moment urging the other to break down.

Yu Hao circled his legs around Zi Xuan's waist and pulled him closer causing Zi Xuan to hide his mouth at Yu Hao's neck. The senior breathed and seductively whispered in Yu Hao's ears.

"Cum with me~~~~I can't take it anymore."

This was enough for Yu Hao to break the dam of sensations within him. His hips bucked and his hands fastened on Zi Xuan's shaft eliciting the same response from his partner. Few seconds later both the guys let out a pleasurable moan causing their members to shoot forth a series of liquid passion as they came together.

Zi Xuan turned over and lay beside Yu Hao as they tried to catch their breath. Yu Hao said something but he didn't quiet catch it so he asked, "sorry.....What did you say. My ears are still numb from the pleasure."

"I said that we had condoms too and that I totally forgot about it."

"You're telling me this now? It would've have saved us the trouble of cleaning up." Zi Xuan chided the guy beside him. But the words held no mirth behind them.

Yu Hao turned his head and looked at Zi Xuan. As their gazes met they both started laughing.

"Let's freshen up and get back to bed." Zi Xuan added after their laughter died down. To which Yu Hao quickly agreed.

Sometime later after washing up and getting dressed they lay back on the bed content and satisfied. Zi Xuan waited for Yu Hao to settle in before he asked.

"So what's the deal with the lube and condoms."

A smile lit up Yu Hao's face as he explained. "Those were the gifts my mom gave me when you came over for dinner."

Zi Xuan, "......"

Yu Hao couldn't stop laughing at Zi Xuan's shocked expression. He wished he could take a picture right now to capture this moment.

"No wonder you lied to me and avoided me when I kept asking about the gifts." Yu Hao nodded in agreement and still kept laughing.

"Wow! remind me to thank your mom on our behalf."

The laughter immediately ceased and Yu Hao narrowed his eyes at Zi Xuan. "Don't you dare mention to her about those things."

"Why? A little while back didn't you say that you'll take care of the consequences." Zi Xuan teased.

"Try it and see what I'll do to you." Yu Hao dared him.

Zi Xuan chuckled and pulled Yu Hao into his arms. "Alright my little turtle I won't mention anything to her. Now sleep it's late as it is."

"Don't call me that. I'm not little anymore."

"Why not?.....I think the endearment suits you perfectly."

"Whatever!" Yu Hao mumbled as he nestled his body into Zi Xuan's arms. Truth be told he loved the endearment but he would be crazy to let Zi Xuan know that hence he feigned disinterest.

Feeling the exhaustion of their lovemaking take over them, their consciousness became a blur and their synchronised breathing gradually lulled them to sleep.

(That's the little turtle 🐢🐢 right there. This picture was uploaded by Zach Lu on his IG account. Isn't our little Yu Hao adorable 😂😂)

...............................

A/N:

Here goes the new chapter. Thanks for waiting patiently for the update. Hope you like it and enjoy reading it. After all the serious nitty gritty stuff of the previous chapter I felt like writing some fluff 🤗🤗

Have a happy week ahead and please don't forget to vote.

Till then stay safe and do what you love to do best 🤓🤓😙😙

18th Jun 2018 (5.57 am)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

512K 33.7K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
336K 20.6K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
439K 21.7K 29
[YiZhan fanfiction | COMPLETED] Mr. Cheng handed him a list. List of guys who can satisfy his needs. Sexual needs. "Here, the description is also the...
1M 32.5K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...