i reincarnated as a villaines...

بواسطة CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... المزيد

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

Sesenta y nueve

5K 256 68
بواسطة CHROMATIER

"what's wrong Catherine? Do you feel uncomfortable?" brother asked for the second time but I just held up my hand, brother seems startled for a second before giving me a smile and hugging me. "everything's going to be fine brother's here" I nodded my head before burying my head on his chest, while he pat me on the head.

"brother, I miss you"

"mhm, I miss you to Catherine." When I sneeze brother held me away while frowning "but it seems like you're not taking care of yourself" he said in a reproaching tone. I am taking care of myself brother I just receive a massive shock "I've already called your school so don't worry about anything and just rest"

"thank you brother" brother just responded with a smile before tucking me in.

"R-Ryuuji" I muster my courage before calling his name while I clutch the plastic container containing the dish I just finished during our class. When Ryuuji look at me with his cold and unfeeling eyes my courage started crumbling but when I saw my friend cheering me on the side I steeled myself. "we finished another dish today" I presented him the one I made while smiling. Right, there's no need for me to be scared, hasn't he been favoring my dish compared to Catherine. "here, I set it aside for you"

"I don't want it" he answered coldly. My hand trembled when I heard him

"b-but haven't you been ta-taking...."

"I've told you from the beginning that I was just running an errand for Aoi"

"you-you're kidding right? the whole academy knows that the king doesn't take orders from anyone" when he frowned from my words a cold chill suddenly enveloped my body, the coldness in his eyes feels like it's being transferred in my body, as if I am being slowly encase by thousand year old ice. And when he smiled, it was too ruthless, I can't help but look at him in fear.

"such simple act of running an errand can be overlooked to eliminate an enemy" when he took a step forward I took a step backward while immediately retracting my hand that holds the plastic container as I look at him with wary and fear "don't get any strange ideas, you, not once did entered my eye"

"stupid Ryuuji, who do you think you are?!" the girl's friend shouted before running after her. Without taking any second glance I turned my back to them and was about to head back to our room when I saw Aoi standing there.

"I haven't seen you this cold and ruthless in a while"

"are you mad?" Aoi's nice expression turned serious

"no, it just made me sad"

"so you got over her?" when I passed by him he immediately walked beside me

"got over her? Probably, I was interested in her since she resembles Catherine but I guess she's just a poor imitation. I gave her a chance thinking that she could save me" Aoi's expression turned cold "but she's probably not the one"

"when will you stop playing around?" I stopped and look at him. the more I look at Aoi the more lost he look.

"Ryuuji, give her to me"

"don't make me kill you" Aoi just laugh

"figures. I'll handle Monique, just take care of Catherine"

"that had been the plan"

"but what are you going to do about her brother?" I look outside and saw dark clouds approaching

"nothing" I look at Aoi "you made this mess, fix it" Aoi just answered with a smile

"Monique wait!!!" I stopped and follow Monique and her friend with my gaze

"Ryuuji probably handled her" I look at Rin and saw her leaning on the wall with her arms crossed

"somehow I feel sorry for her"

"in love there is always someone who gets hurt" I just nodded because what she said is indeed true.

"hmmm....if Aoi really like her he need to act now, though...." I pause when I remember Aoi's face when he ask me to make the perfume "he doesn't seem into Monique that much"

"Aoi is a complicated being, its best to just let him. though in this aspect I feel sorry for Monique, she caught the eye of a troublesome man"

"you mean Aoi? He's pretty nice"

"nice people are the most problematic one" I did not probe further for her words contains a don't ask further vibe.

"Kana, Rin" the two us look to our left when a familiar voice called our name, when I saw Raijin walking towards us I look at Rin. "good thing I saw the two of you here" he handed a folder to me which I reluctantly received while sneaking glances at Rin "give these notes to Catherine since I heard she's out because of a fever" I only nodded.

"fever?" I almost jumped in shocked when someone spoke behind me good thing I still manage to compose myself. "Catherine had a fever?" Ryuuji with a frown, his eyes are trained on Rin.

"hmm, it seems she got it yesterday" when Rin look at me I immediately understood that her fever was due to shock.

"is that the notes needed to be taken to Catherine?" Ryuuji asked while pointing at the folder in my hand.

"ye—" before I could finish my words he suddenly snatched it from my hands before walking away"

"Ryuuji where do you think you're going?"

"visiting the sick"

"Ryuuji get back here right now, classes are not yet over!" but Ryuuji just ignore Raijin

"sometime it's annoying how cool he can get in just a second" I look at Rin in shock, this is the first time I heard her praise someone.

"tsk, cool? His coolness were all inherited from me" Rin stare at Raijin for a second before letting out a sigh, she then turn her back while shaking her head. I almost laugh when I saw Raijin's expression turned dark, even Aoi seems to have a hard time restraining himself that he immediately excused himself. when Raijin look at me I immediately followed behind Rin.

"here drink your medicine" I look at the purple syrup contained by the medicine cup as if it's my worst enemy "Catherine"

"brother how about we just pretend that I drink that just now" I said seriously while stile glaring at the vile thing on brother's hand

"Catherine" brother's voice raised a little but I stand my ground. My usual fever medicine which is in capsule form had unluckily got out of stock so as the next best(worst) thing brother decided to take the disgusting fever medicine in syrup form that taste like hell.

"young master, miss, forgive me for interrupting you but a visitor had come to visit miss Catherine" our staring contest were immediately disrupted by a voice behind my door. When brother stood and went to open the door I immediately poor the purple liquid back inside the bottle before sitting properly in my original position.

"what are you doing here? Glenda why did you let him in?" brother's cold tone echoed around the room which prompt me to look at what is happening.

"that, mistress Catalina had given the order to let young master Ryuuji in" when I saw Ryuuji standing in front of my room, my eyes open wide in shock before I scrambled back to my original position. I touch my chest as I feel the fast beating of my heart, coincidentally I had a glimpse of my reflection on my window. Seeing my hair looking like a bird's nest that had been raged by storm with all its twists and tangles I immediately comb it using my fingers while trying to endure the pain from my tangled hair.

"you're not needed here Takano, go back to Argent and just be a good student"

"you don't need me but Catherine does besides in the first place I was not here for you but for Catherine, only she can decided whether I should go or not" when I heard my name I immediately look in their direction.

"brother"

"hmmm"

"just let Ryuuji in, he...." I immediately saw the familiar folder on Ryuuji's hand "the teachers probably told him to give me the notes" brother's gaze landed on the folder in Ryuuji's hand

"you can go in but only to hand that ove—"

"young master you have a call from the university"

"tell them that I have an important appointment right now" brother stated coldly while looking at Ryuuji like how a cop is looking at a criminal

"young master, they said that there's a problem with the data and that some of the collected material doesn't coincide with some matters in..."

"okay, I'm coming" brother grudgingly left the room but not before giving Ryuuji an I'm watching you look. "leave the door open" brother even pointed at the door.

After brother left Ryuuji remain standing there for a second while my whole being is just too aware of him. I don't know that being like this is the consequence of me admitting to myself that I lo—ahermn.... When Ryuuji started walking towards me I almost gasp as my heart could rival any racer with the way it started beating faster.

"you were just fine the other day, what happened that you ended up having a fever?" when he sat on my bed and put a hand on my forehead i feel like being sick doesn't feel so bad especially when his eyes radiates concern

"noth—" when my voice did not came up I immediately went under my blanket because of embarrassment. Ahhhhhh!!!!! I screamed in my head but when I finally managed to composed myself I went out from my hiding place and face Ryuuji who is looking at me with amusement. "I just got sick that's all" I answered as if I did not do anything unusual

"did you already drink your medicine" he turn his gaze on my bedside table and when he saw the medicine bottle lying there he gave me a probing look, being the guilty one I averted my gaze. "figures" i heard him moving "here" when I turn to look at him he was holding a familiar looking medicine. when I was about to take it from his hand he held it away.

"hey!" I air out my protest

"here" he open one packet and held out the medicine in front of me.

"I can do that" I tried reaching for it but he just shake his head.

"just to make sure" I was planning to have a staring contest with him but just the thought that I would see myself reflected in his eyes made me easily give up my thought. "you need to drink your medicine" I pursed my lips before opening them, Ryuuji smiled before feeding me the medicine. "good girl" I lowered my head to hide my smile when he gave me a pat on the head.

"Ryuuji, you know i...." I was about to confess my feelings but before I could blurt it out I suddenly felt scared. What if he rejects me? what if he doesn't accept my feelings? A whole bunch of what ifs appeared in my head that I was suddenly overcome by fear

"what is it?" I clenched my hands, I was about to answer him when shiro come running in.

Arf! master you came for a visit

"shiro looks chubbier"

"yes" i was happy when I realized I love him but I never expect that what comes with this happiness of falling in love is the fear of being rejected.

"you okay? you're paler than before" when he touch my cheek a bittersweet feeling arose in me. Ryuuji is this nice and sweet with me right now, I wonder if he would still stay the same after my confession.

"I just feel tired that's all"

"then, just rest" when he gave me a gentle smile a feel a faint pain in my chest. Somehow I don't want him to smile like on anyone else. "I'll stay here and look for you" I'm being selfish but I want him to smile only to me.

"my sister is already asleep, what are you still doing hanging around inside her room?" I turn to my back and saw Clyde leaning on the door frame.

"watching my fiancée sleep is a privilege granted to me, that is enough reason to stay"

"privilege? The both of you are not truly engaged Takano, don't have any ideas on my sister, you're not worthy of her" I look at Catherine while silently agreeing on his statement..

"no one is worthy of anyone Clyde but I am confident enough that I am worthy enough for Catherine. I don't care if you're against me because at the end of the day it is Catherine who will make the choice" taking advantage of his momentary shock I immediately gave Catherine a peck on the lips before walking away

"you!"

"save it Clyde, not you or anyone can take her away from me" I said with so much conviction before leaving.

I don't care if you're against me because at the end of the day it is Catherine who will make the choice

I don't care if you're against me Arashi because at the end of the day it is Clinea who will make the choice

save it Clyde, not you or anyone can take her away from me

save it Arashi, not you or any gods can take her away from me

"nothing changes" I mumbled bitterly while looking down at the dark sky "you're really mocking me" I said while looking at the black sky devoid of any stars.

s|

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Darkness' Touch بواسطة Eli

الخيال (فانتازيا)

491K 27.6K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
807K 29.8K 31
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** After my death, I'm grat...
4.9K 161 11
You're a college student living at home and working multiple part-time jobs to make ends meet. Neglected by your family you're forced into isolation...
Lie For You بواسطة

الخيال (فانتازيا)

21 9 14
"You will be reborn as hope, My boy Milagro, Oh sorry its Kaan now." "What Reborn!!?" What is this stupid god of tales saying. *** Kaan born to bring...