Secrets/\Fangs Fogarty/\

By Multi-Fxndom

"You can't protect me from everything!" "I know but at least let me try" -- In which the daughter of a Sherif... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
A/n
24
25
Update..
26
27
2nd book?
Lol

4

12.1K 217 114
By Multi-Fxndom

Clara hadn't gotten that far from Archie, twenty steps at least, when a voice caused her to stop and look down the allyway.

"Need a ride?" the mysterious serpent she had met once before, asked as he leaned on his bike, smirking at her.

"I do actually but I don't take rides with people I don't know" She sassed crossing her arms and waiting for his reply.

"Well I now know you are the sheriffs daughter Clara Keller, nice to see I have actually met one of the Keller kids. You have a brother Kevin right?" He asked and she gave him a confused look.

"Yeah, how do you know him?" She asked and he smirked, standing up and handing her his helmet.

"Joaquin" He simply stated before getting onto his bike. He looked over at her and raised an eyebrow when she didn't move from her spot.

"I don't even know your name" he chuckled causing a small smile to appear on her face.

"Fangs Fogarty. Now can I take you home it's late and cold and you're on the Southside, a lot of bad things happen over here at night" Fangs said leaning forward on his bike watching her have an internal battle with herself.

"Fine, but if I tell you where I live will you try and come kill me later on?" She asked only half joking

"Wouldn't dream of it gorgeous" He smirked and her face went red at the name before sighing and walking over to the back of his bike and getting on after she put on the helmet.

"Hold on tight" He said feeling her arms wrapped loosely around his waist. He laughed when he took off making her scream and hold on tighter. He smiled at the feeling of her arms wanting to feel them more often but quickly wiped the thought from mind when he thought about who she was, a northside princess, daughter of a sheriff it would not end well for him if he ever started falling for her.

Clara tried not to focus on the fact that she could feel his muscles through the thin fabric of his tank top but it was very difficult. She sighed when he had rolled up to her house and put his foot down to steady the bike while she got off

"You didn't have to give me a ride. I know how much the Northside hates the Serpents" She sighed looking down after she handed him the helmet.

"Oh trust me I know I didn't have to but I wanted to. What kind of guy would I be to let a gorgeous girl like you walk around Southside alone and at night?" He gave her a small smile, a smile she was hoping to see more of.

"Maybe I'll see you around" She said smiling and he nodded slighlty

"You most likely will considering Jughead is your best friend" He mentioned and she frowned

"How did you know that?" She asked and he shrugged

"He mentioned it to us" Fangs said and she nodded before she went to walk up the steps to her house before she stopped and made a daring decision to turn around and hug him.

Fangs was taken back by the sudden action but before he could wrap his arms around her she had pulled away.

"Thank you again" She said before she quickly ran to her door. Fangs watched after her with a small smile and a little disappointed he didn't get to hug her back.

--

The next morning was same as always wake up, eat breakfast, and then have Kevin drive to school it's been that way since he got his license and she didn't see it changing anytime soon.

Upon arriving Veronica was quick to link her arm through Claras while she gave the Keller girl a questioning look.

"Why are you not wearing your red circle shirt?" She asked with a slight frown and Clara sighed in response going back to Archie pulling a gun on three serpents the night before.

"I love Archie you know I do V, but I can't support him on something that could get him killed. As his girlfriend you have to agree with me somewhat" Clara said and Veronica nodded understandingly before they entered class, a class that they happened to share with Archie.

When Archie entered his first priority was to find Clara and apologize but when he made eye contact with the girl she quickly looked away and looked back at Veronica.

"Hey can I talk to Clara real quick?" Archie asked looking down at his girlfriend who nodded and walked to her seat.

"Look i'm sorry about last night ok? I don't know what came over me he just pulled a knife and I got scared" Archie said rubbing his hands together nervously

"Exactly Archie he pulled a knife. A knife! You should have walked away when I told you to, not pull a freaking gun on them!" Clara raised her voice slighlty but then quieted down when she talked about the gun.

"I know and I am sorry. Please just forgive me I can't have my best friend hating me right now" Archie pleaded. Clara sighed but pulled him into a hug one of which he returned gratefully.

"I could never hate you Arch just please at least listen to me from now on and be careful" Clara said pulling away from him

"I will I promise" He said before walking to his seat when Kevin sat down next to his sister and the bell rang indicating class had started.

And after the apology everything seemed fine for a least thirty minuets until the Principal and Claras dad walked in asking for Archie. Kevin and Clara looked at each other before watching Archie walk out of the class with their dad.

"Wow what a surprise someone gets taken out of class by our dad not like it's the first time" Clara sighed and Kevin gave her a look but only got an eye roll in return.
--

That night Clara was sat on her bed doing her homework when she got a call from Veronica.

"Hello?" She asked slowly not knowng why the girl was calling her so late.

"Archie just called me and asked me to get something and I'm not sure what it is but I'm outside your house because i'm taking you with me" Veronica finsihed and Clara quickly snuck her way out of the house before getting into the front seat.

"Why didn't you just say you were here when I picked up?" she asked and Veronica shrugged before driving off and stopping when they got to the school.

"Come on lets get this over with" V sighed before the pair snuck there way into the closed school. Clara didn't know where they were going so she just followed her friend towards the bathroom.

Veronica walked into one of the stalles before taking off the top and pulling out a gun that was wrapped up in plastic. V turned to Clara who looked at her confused before looking down at the gun in her hand

"He brought it to school?" She asked herself and V raised her eyebrows

"You knew?" She asked her eyes flashing with multiple different emotions.

"He pulled a gun on three serpents last night" Clara sighed and V scoffed before grabbing her hand in the one that wasn't holding the gun.

"Come on. We're going to his house" V said dragging her friend along with her to her car.
--

When the pair arrived at the Andrews household Clara sat in the chair that was next to the couch watching as Veronica lectured her boyfriend about the gun.

"A gun Archie?" V asked looking down at her boyfriend in disbelief

"It was to protect myself" Archie argued

"Against the blackhood?" She asked and Clara stopped paying attention not really wanting to be apart of their fighting.

A knock on the door made her tune back in. She glanced at Archie and V before she got up to go open the door.

"Wait, Clara!" Archie called as he and Veronica rushed after her to see who was at the door all of them sighing in relief when they saw it was only Reggie with pizza and the football team.

"Hey Clara didn't know you'd be here" Reggie smirked and she rolled her eyes before Archie pushed her behind him to greet the people at his door.

"Can we come in?" Reggie asked before pushing past Archie and the two girls to get to his living room.

"To what do we owe this unexpected honor?" Veronica asked once everyone was settled down somewhere. Clara looked up at Reggie who was sitting in the chair she was leaning on since she was sat on the floor.

"Archie could have told Weatherbee the hood was mine but he didn't and we were talking today and decided we wanna keep the red circle going. We're here for you dude" Reggie said before V sat up in her chair seeing something outside

She looked over at Clara nodding at her and she stood up to get the door with Veronica.

"And not a moment to soon. Archie, trouble" V called and he was out of his seat and to the door faster then the two girls expected.

As Archie opened the door Clara stood a little bit behind her best friend looking at the serpents before her eyes met with Fangs who clenched his jaw as soon as his eyes met hers

"How stupid are you Northsiders? You really think you can come to my house, stick a gun in my face, in front of my boys and there wouldn't be any payback?" The tall serpent Clara had yet to learn the name of, said while he got dangerousely close to Archie

"You have crap timing bro" Reggie said walking up to Clara who was next to Archie and wrapping his arm around her shoulder. Clara rolled her eyes before they fell on Fangs who had narrowed his eyes at Reggie.

"Bulldogs eat serpents for lunch" Reggied threatened pushing Clara so she was behind him and Archie.

"We'll see about that. The more the marrier" The tall serpent smirked and Reggie went to attack when Archie pulled him back

"Veronica, Clara stay here" Archie said shortly

"What?" The two girls asked together

"Archie no" V grabbed onto her boyfriends arm making him turn around and explain himself

"I don't care what you say to me i'm not staying here" his best friend shook her head before Fangs spoke up from outside.

"We don't hit girls" He said smirking with his arms crossed obviosly thinking he won

"You probably don't hit ones who don't fight back" She snapped remembering the words he had said to her the night they met and his smirk fell off his face while he gave her a warning look

"Clara" Archie warned pulling her so she was stood next to V

"If you wanna fight we'll fight" Archie said standing next to Reggie who had a smirk on his face

"What about your gun?"

"What about your knife?" Archie fired back before the girls pushed in front of them

"How about no weapons? If you guys insist on doing this there are gonna be rules" Veronica said crossing her arms

"Or should I call my dad to be referee?" Clara piped in as both groups smirked cockily at each other. Reggie once again felt the need to put his arm around Clara who once again rolled her eyes.

Her eyes met briefly with Fangs as he and his friends went to leave to go to where they were fighting. She sighed before throwing Reggies arm off her shoulder making Fangs grin before he left.

This was gonna be one hell of a night.
--

Longest chapter yet.

favorite Northside character?

My favorite is actually Kevin, he's so unproblamatic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 1.4K 35
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
157K 7.8K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
15.5K 862 31
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...