Two Sided [COMPLETED]

Par emi_army_97

He leaves gentle, seductive kisses on my forehead, cheek, jaw. I can barely breathe. "What are you doing?" I... Plus

Chapter 1- i'll go home with you
Chapter 2- call to the office
Chapter 3- tutoring??
Chapter 4- your house or mine?
Chapter 5- stop stealing my fries you hoe
Chapter 6- intriguing
Chapter 7- go on a date with me?
Chapter 8- unusual casuality
Chapter 9- night of the party
Chapter 10- a kiss
Chapter 11- legs, boobs, & the mall
Chapter 12- THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!
Chapter 13- we're gonna expose you
Chapter 14- Sana
Chapter 15- detention??
Chapter 16- don't go
Chapter 17- halloween party
Chapter 19- kiss cam
Chpater 20- thanksgiving drunk dinner
Chapter 21- his marking
Chapter 22- permanently
Chapter 23- storm
Chapter 24- who took off my clothes??
Chapter 25- a confession
Chapter 26- i missed you
Chapter 27- inevitable
Chapter 28- was this a date?
Chapter 29- christmas trip
Chapter 30- confession pt.2
Chapter 31- make her mine
Chapter 32- lockscreen
Chapter 33- new years
Chapter 34- birth control
Chapter 35- cold and fake
Chapter 36- Valentine's Day fuck up
Chapter 37- happy for you
Chapter 38- it's an emergency
Chapter 39- viagra
Chpater 40- her dominance
Chapter 41- no shame
Chapter 42- petty bitches
Chapter 43- damsel in distress
Chapter 44- beach walk
Chapter 45- ass smack
Chapter 46- carnival
Chapter 47- three words
Chapter 48- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦
Chapter 49- "followed by something very bad"
Chapter 50- pitiful honesty
Chapter 51- i need your help
Chapter 52- the sneaky switch
Chapter 53- spend the night
Chapter 54- lala land
Chapter 55- tell me a story
Chapter 56- acceptance letters
Chapter 57- stuck
Final Chapter- speechless

Chapter 18- hug

111 8 3
Par emi_army_97

SONG JI-WON'S POV

At around 1 in the morning people started leaving the party, and things were settling down. Even though it was late, I wasn't tired at all.

By 1:30 everyone was gone but us, and we were all feeling more chill now. I was still feeling strange about this, since I'm not all that close to them, but I'll have 2 and a half friends here with me for the after party at least.

I'm sorry, I just don't know how to classify Jungkook, so for now he is 0.5 of a friend.

I was in a good mood though, I had not bothered to think about Sana any longer after it happened, and I didn't want there to be tension with me and Jungkook, so I was just going to act like nothing happened.

"Because I do."

I had to hide a smile, thinking about what he said in the bathroom. That's clears at least a few things up.

"Is everyone still here??!" I heard Haru yell from downstairs. "Cuz I made enough popcorn for 9 people!"

        Everyone called something back in reply from different places in the house to confirm they hadn't left.

       "Everyone should just change out of their costumes now and into pjs." Jin called to everyone around the house.

       Everyone came upstairs and started taking turns in rooms and bathrooms and closets to change into pjs. I was with Haru, talking and waiting for others to finish.

         "I think my room is free right now, you go ahead." She told me. I nodded and walked down the hall to her room, ready to get out of these tight clothes.

        I walked right in and closed the door behind me, almost about to start unzipping my shirt when I heard a voice.

        "Um...?"

       I turn around and scream when I see Jungkook standing not far away, shirtless.

        "AHHHH I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE IN HERE!!" I yelled, turning around instantly to look away.

        I heard him laugh, and felt him approach me. He walked in front of me, so I was looking at him again. "What, have you never seen a shirtless guy before?"

        I blushed and looked to the side. "Of course I have, but..."

       He walked in front of my gaze again, a smirk playfully spreading over his lips. "You know you want to look."

        "I do not!" I said, turning around again. He continued his little game, circling around me.

       "Aww, you're blushing so much. It almost seems like you're innocent." He said, pinching my cheek. I didn't turn away this time, but I kept my eyes on his face, and struggled not to let them wander below.

        "That's why I'm good at selling the act." I teased, smiling faintly. Jungkook seemed shocked with me response, but didn't let me affect his confidence. He stepped closer.

       "So you're admitting it?"

      I scoffed. "Like you haven't already figured out. You exposed me at the mall, didn't you?"

        He stood there, so close to me, and I couldn't stop my eyes from wandering down to his chest, his abs... they were just right there...

        The gesture didn't go unnoticed. Jungkook lightly lifted my chin to look him in the eye, his face closer than I thought. "Don't be a pervert and turn around."

        Then, he grabbed my shoulders and made me face the wall. I laughed.

         "Hurry up, I need to change too." I said after a short while.

         He put his hand on my shoulder again and turned me to face him, now wearing a white t-shirt. "You violated my privacy first, so it's only fair if I stay and watch right?" He asked playfully, cocking his head to the side like he always does.

        I smiled and pulled his hand of my shoulder. I walked behind him, and I put my hands of his back, pushing him to the door. "Don't be a pervert and leave."

       He walked out and closed the door, and I proceeded to finally taking off that latex shirt that was killing my boobs. Just then, the door opened again, with Jungkook's head popping inside.

        "Jungkook!!!" I gasped, covering my chest with my arms. "Get out!!"

      He giggled. "It's not like I've never seen a girl in a bra before."

        Still covering my chest with one arm and blushing profusely, with my other arm I grabbed my shirt and walked to the door, about to whip him with it. He screamed and laughed at the same time and finally closed the door again. My heart was beating faster now.

        I changed into a nice baggy t-shirt and shorts, which felt amazing. I'm never wearing tight clothes again. My feet hurt from wearing those heels all night too, but I know it would have been worth it when I look at the pictures.

         I walked out and joined everyone downstairs in the living room and sat criss cross on giant couch, next to Hobi. He looked cute with his messy hair and pajamas.

       "You still have all your makeup on." He said. "Haru, go get me some makeup wipes."

        She quickly got some from her room and tossed them to Hoseok. "I'll take it off for you." He said, pulling a wipe out and turning to sit facing me. I leaned in and closed my eyes, allowing him to take off my makeup.

         He smeared it around my face randomly and I laughed. "Hobi if you do it like that you'll spread it all around my face! Just let me-"

        "No, lemme finish." He said, continuing to attempt to take my makeup off. I sighed with a half smile and just let him. He finally finished getting all that mascara and eyeshadow and liner off, so he moved down to my lips. Opening my eyes, I noticed in my side vision that Jungkook was kinda just staring at us, his expression unreadable. Hm.

         Soon enough it was all gone and we were ready to start watching horror movies. I sat in my favorite corner of the couch, and I assumed Hoseok was gonna come sit next to me, but I was shocked when I saw Jungkook to my right. So was Hobi.

        "Yah, I'm sitting there go away." He whined, tugging Jungkook's arm. He laughed.

       "But this is the comfiest spot on the couch, I got here first." He replied with a smile, sending me a quick glance. My heart skipped a beat.

        "Jhope sit next to me!" Yoongi said happily, pulling Hobi down. We ended up sitting, from left to right- Me, Jungkook, Hoseok, Yoongi. The others all kind of spread out on the floor since there was only so much space on the couch.

        Haru came in with a bunch of bowls of popcorn, distributing them around to everyone could reach some.

        And as we played the first movie, the best part of Halloween night began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

       "No no no no noooo...." Ji-won muttered to herself, fully engaged in the movie as the worst was to come. It was a good movie, but her reactions were almost more entertaining. "Stop, no, don't go there..."

       "Shut the fuck up you're ruining it!" I whisper screamed, hitting her arm lightly. She hugged her knees tighter, tensing up.

        And then came the jump scare.

      She screamed at the very top of her lungs, flinching hugely from the shock. She grabbed my arm and clung to it like her life was in danger as she screamed and closed her eyes tightly.

The rest of us gasped, but the only other people screaming were Haru, Hoseok, and Jin, yet Ji-won overpowered them all. I felt like my eardrums were gonna burst.

Luckily it only lasted a second or two, but after she stopped screaming she was still pressing up tightly next to me. I stared at her instead of the screen, chuckling.

"Clingy much?" I asked sarcastically.

"Shut the fuck up I'm terrified." She whispered back, not letting go of my arm. She really doesn't try to hide herself anymore, and I'm glad for it. I'm glad she feels like she can be natural around me. And I was also low key glad that she didn't let go of me or move away.

After the really scary part passed, she loosened up a little and wasn't cutting my circulation, but her arm remained linked in mine. I noticed Hoseok eyeing us multiple times throughout the movie, but I pretended not to. There was a strange, very faint satisfaction flowing through me, but I instantly felt bad about it.

We finished the first movie, and all the popcorn was already gone. There was no extra left, so without making more we started the second movie. Ji-won got up to stretch for a minute, but when she sat back down she didn't link her arm through mine again.

Near the beginning of the second movie, we heard thunder, and I saw Ji-won tense up. Even though the windows were closed, we all saw a bright flash of lightning. She gasped and flinched.

"You scared?" I asked.

She cleared a throat. "I mean, a little."

Hoseok leaned forward to be able to see her. "A little?" He asked, scoffing. She sent him a glare and he grinned slightly. "You'll find lightning scarier than all these movies we're gonna watch."

"S-shut up, it'll add to the Halloween experience..." she said quietly, trying to put a brave face. I smiled, wanting to see just how scared she really was.

She flinched every time there was lightning or thunder, but she seemed to be handling it well. Soon though, the storm got stronger and the lights flickered every now and then, and she would let out gasps. We hoped the power wouldn't go out, because then we couldn't watch movies anymore. It held up, but soon enough we noticed something off.

"Move your arm, your goosebumps are bothering me." Ji-won said, scooting away from me.

"But I'm so cold!" I whined, scooting closer again.

"I am too, actually. Can someone turn the temperature up?" She asked to know one in particular. Jin went to check, and came back with news.

"Apparently the heater is dead from the storm. I'll get blankets and stuff though."

He left briefly and came back with 5 blankets, one for every two people and one for himself only. He tossed one at me, and I spread it out over myself, snuggling in it since I was practically freezing.

"You're not keeping that all for yourself! We're sharing." Ji-won demanded, take the edge and pulling it over herself. The blanket wasn't all that big, so we continuously argued about who had more.

"Okay, just scoot closer. This is too hard." I said.

"I can't! Don't you see that I'm already pressed up against you? How much personal space do you want me to violate?" She asked.

I smiled innocently and leaned my face a little closer to hers. "I have no limits."

She smacked my forehead and I laughed. "I'm kidding! Just, I don't know, like this." I said hesitantly, putting my arm around her back and pulling her in, where she sort of rested on half my chest. She turned her head to look at me.

"This isn't too close?" She asked sarcastically.

I smiled and shook my head. "Nope. This is fine."

"If you two won't shut up then can you at least keep your flirting quiet? The rest of us are trying to watch a movie." Yoongi said loudly from his spot. The others laughed while Ji-won and even I blushed, shutting up and remaining in the position.

She didn't deny the flirting part.

But I guess we are flirting, aren't we?

We kinda flirt all the time.

She's just fun to flirt with, is it really my fault?

We could be in a flirtationship.

I blinked and snapped myself out of my thoughts, sideways glancing at Ji-won. Then Hoseok. Then the screen.

She has to like him, I'm sure she does. He likes her, and they kissed before. I shouldn't be flirting with her.

But they're not together so it's okay.

Why am I flirting with her in the first place?

But I mean, she is flirting back.

I really need to stop and watch this damn movie. And yet I couldn't seem to pay attention. I guess she just had that effect on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SONG JI-WON'S POV

"Why do you act so differently?" Jin asked me, sighing. "Honestly, you're not that bad. You're pretty okay, actually."

"Pretty okay?" Taehyung laughed. "Come on, give her some more credit, just admit she's a fun person to hang around."

I smiled. "Well thank you."

"What have I tried to tell you guys for years?" Hoseok asked. He was sitting behind me on the carpet, trying to braid my hair. Everyone sat in a sort of circle, just talking about random shit. It's been really fun, I won't lie. Hanging out as a group outside of school when no one else is watching is so refreshing. I've never really enjoyed myself in big groups of people, but this time proves to be different.

Yes, I know, I hate most of these guys. I really do, almost everything they do gets on my nerves. But that doesn't mean they're not fun people, admittedly. I'm a hypocrite. I know. It's okay, we all are at some point or another.

         "You've been changing a lot, you know." Namjoon said. "In the past three years of high school you've always really annoyed me, no point in hiding it, you were just so preppy and shit. But randomly, only 2 and a half months into senior year and you're pretty cool."

         "I swear I've always been like this. I just, I don't know, every day when I act like someone else at school, it all just seems more pointless. I wish I figured that out sooner, but it is what it is." I said, smiling lightly.

        "Jhope is lucky, he's seen the slightly better version of you all along." Yoongi teased, getting a punch in the shoulder from Hobi.

        Before this we watched a total of 3 horror movies, and now we had all been chilling for about half an hour. It was 7 in the damn morning, we'd stayed up for so long, but since it was fall the nights were getting longer, and we probably wouldn't see light for another hour or two. We were all exhausted and agreed to finally sleep.

         We spread blankets randomly across the floor and couches and crashed, everyone but me. I couldn't sleep despite how tired I was, and I knew why.

        The storm stopped a few hours after it started, but it recently came back, stronger than before. The power completely went out a few minutes after our last movie, and we'd been in absolute darkness.

        I hadn't felt that afraid before because there was so many people awake with me, but now I felt alone and very scared. The lightning and loud thunder made my heart beat so fast I thought it might just stop. I was really, really scared of storms for no specific reason- it's just always been that way.

        Another 30 minutes passed by, and I still wasn't asleep, goosebumps all over my body. And, at probably the worst time in the world, I had to go to the bathroom. Badly.

        All the bathrooms are upstairs. That means I'd have to walk out of the living room, down the hall, past the dining room, up those long ass stairs, down another hall, in Haru's room and into her bathroom. And not to mention all those rooms were huge. And I'd have to make that trip alone.

        During this damn storm....

        "H-Hoseok?" I said barely above a whisper. There was no way I was going alone. He didn't reply, sound asleep. I hesitated. "Hobi? Are you awake?" I asked stupidly. No reply.

        "Is anyone awake?" I asked, a tiny bit louder. "Please, I need to..." everyone was practically dead. "Fuck..." I muttered.

        Just then I heard a groan, then saw a dark silhouette sit up. "Ah, Ji-won?"

        "Is that Jungkook?"

       "Uhuh, what's going on?" He asked, his voice tired and raspy. Just then, a bright flash of lightning with thunder briefly lit up the room. I shuddered.

       "Um, well, I sort of need to go to the restroom..." I said awkwardly, getting quieter with every word. This was so embarrassing, I wish Hoseok had woken up instead.

         "Oh, ok. I'll come." He said, sparing me the humiliation by saying I was too scared to go alone. He pushed himself up and ran a hand through his hair.

         I got up too and we made our way out of the living room in silence. I was too ashamed to say anything. What kind of senior can't walk through the dark on a stormy night alone?

       We made our way all the way upstairs to her bathroom, and I was thankful I hadn't made the trip alone even though I was embarrassed. I was quick in there to not keep him waiting.

        The second I finished, opened the door and walked out, however, there was the biggest, loudest flash of lightning and thunder I've probably ever heard. It scared me so much that I screamed, jumping up and hugging myself. I couldn't see Jungkook anywhere in the darkness.

       "Jungkook?!" I asked frantically, looking around. "W-where did you-"

       "I'm right here, it's fine, calm down." He said, quickly grabbing my shoulders. He snapped me out of my moment of panic, and I stared at him as best I could in the darkness. I'm sure he felt me shaking, because after a moment of hesitation, he pulled me in and wrapped his arms around me. I was shocked, and didn't know whether to hug back.

        "Are you that afraid?" He asked, genuinely sounding concerned. I nodded in his chest, chuckling nervously.

         "It's okay." He said, thankfully not making fun of me. He hugged me like that for what seemed like a long time, and I gradually calmed down in the embrace, feeling reassured. In those long moments, I felt warm as a bubbly feeling settled in me, giving me butterflies at this time of night. Jungkook has never hugged me before, not a real hug. It felt really nice, and I smiled softly. "Let's go back." He said, pulling away.

        This time though, as we walked back, he kept his arm around me.

       "Thank you, I know I'm just being paranoid, sorry a-" I began as we got back to the living room.

       "You're fine, really." He replied, cutting me off. I nodded, though he probably couldn't see me, and I began walking back to my blanket when he was laying on his.

         Once I was already about to lay down, he spoke again. "Ji-won, come here."

        I walked over again, a bit confused. When I was standing next to him, about to ask what he needed, he grabbed my wrist and tugged it.

        I squatted down, very confused. "What is it?"

        He tugged more on my wrist. "Lay down."

        I hesitantly did as I was told, on the carpet facing him. "Closer."

       I scooted in, getting on the same blanket we was laying on. Our faces were merely inches apart. He looked right into my eyes. We were just barely close enough to see each other in all this darkness.

       After a few moments, he shifted his position and slipped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer. I now lay right next to him, our bodies touching, his arm around me and my head on his chest.

         I didn't move, in shock, and neither of us said anything. It seemed like he was already falling asleep again, cuddling with me like this. Guilt struck me, and I spoke before his consciousness was lost.

         "You're dating Sana." I said softly, not knowing why I found myself against this despite how much I secretly loved it.

         "She broke up with me today." He replied instantly, not opening his eyes.

        Oh... had it been my fault? I wondered, feeling sort of relieved and guilty at once. After a pause, I continued. "What is this about?" I asked, sighing. He was confusing me so much.

        A small smile formed on his lips, and he slightly opened his eyes to look at me. "You're scared and I'm cold. This works, doesn't it?"

       I thought for a moment, then allowed myself a little grin as well. "Yeah, it works." I replied as he pulled me closer, before falling asleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.1K 169 7
"your my first love"-j.jk
72.8K 1.9K 22
Set in: Australia Complete Y/n is in year 12, 18 years old and she's never had a boyfriend in her life. All her friends have one, but to be fair she...
129K 2.7K 16
Y/n and the Bangtan boys have been friends since she joined her "parents" gang. Everyone in their friendship group has a dark past but what will happ...
469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...