A Blessing In Disguise.

By divaniishra

[RANKED 1 on 10/5/18]????? story revolves around Bold and ferocious Raman Kumar bhalla, And Naive Innocent I... More

Prologue.
Part 1.
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 18

PART 17

4.4K 200 59
By divaniishra

Raman was kissing ishita gently, with his tongue languidly moving against hers, and his hands softly caressing her to vanish her fear.

 She relaxed wounding her hands around his neck, feeling safe in his arms,sensing her muscles loosen in his hold, he breaks the kiss and rests his forehead against hers, Without breaking their contact he settled on the couch with her on his lap facing each other, her legs wrapped around his waist. 

She looked at him blankly, still not able to believe his words, she still thought it was dream. 

Seeing her blank face, he took her hands in his and kissed the back of her palm softly, and reached up his other hand slowly tracing his fingers from below her ear down to her neck to her collar bone, and then placed his open hand against the side of her face brushing his thumb across her cheek and sighed lingered his nose against her cheeks inhaling her natural scent. 

She closed her eyes breathing heavily, her palms were sweaty, and her pulse racing, His silence was making her heart pound.

what was he thinking?  is he preparing himself to apologize, that he did not really mean what he just said few minutes go? That's why he brought her inside? her eyes were brimming, though she dint expect him to say something like that, still somewhere she wanted that to be true, her heart fluttered seeing his this silence which she had never seen in him since the day they met, she sighed preparing herself not to burst out in tears. 

He lets out another sigh with his eyes closed and he tilts his head brushing his cheeks against her palm and opens his eyes and leans in bringing his lips on hers ever so softly. she feels giddy with this death silence that was prevailing between them. 

I'll be a good husband pretty girl, He whispered against her lips, her eyes opened jolt like saucers rolling her Hazel eyes at him. 

I know I'm not a perfect husband material, but I promise I'll never you down, I'll be by your side in all ups and down and protect you like a good husband, until my last breath, he said looking deep into her eyes. 

Her heart almost skipped a breath, she was on cloud nine listening to his confession, it was overwhelming, she dint know how to express this feeling, she wanted cry, Laugh, scream, do all at the same time.

Say something baby, he rasped.

she couldn't hold back anymore she burst out into tears burying her face against his chest. 

Ishitaa... What's happened jaan, he yanked her closer to his chest brushing her long trendils. 

Her throat dried chocking, she wasn't able to form words. She assured herself, Yes this was really happening it wasn't a dream. 

Hey ishita, what happened baby, don't you like me? Don't you want to marry me? He asked worried. 

I'm a maid raman sir, and.. And you... You are the RKB , I..  I.. Have nothing, and you are a multimillionaire, how.. How could you marry me she sobbed remembering her aunt's words. 

What nonsense, maid? Who said you are the maid? you are my angel baby. 

I.. I don't want you to face any kind of disgrace marrying me, she sobbed looking down. 

Disgrace? What are you even saying ishita, he was confused by her talks, then he recalled how subbu's mom bad mouthed her and she must be still thinking of that. 

He scooped her teary face in his palm forcing her meet his gaze, 

You're still thinking of that bitch's words right. 

She kept numb, tears rolling down her cheeks. 

Another time you say something like that I'm gonna slap you pretty girl, you're not any kind of disgrace, you are my angel, you got that! he gritted his teeth. 

She shrieked back seeing his red angered face. He immediately pulled her in his embrace and hugged her to his heart. 

Please don't talk anything like that ishita, I might have everything but you have something more precious than I have, something that I can't live without.

She frowned peeping from his chest. 

Lifting her hand in his, he placed it flat against the left side of his chest. 

My heart , You've got my heart pretty girl, I've lost it to you the very first time I met you, I want you baby, forever! please marry me, pretty please he pleaded so cutely. 

Her heart fluttered listening to that, no one ever has ever made her feel so special, how is she going to tell him yes when words chocked in her throat .

But weirdly she instead wanted to pull him closer and kiss him like he always does to her, yes she wanted to kiss, she herself din't know why she felt that all of sudden, may be his confession that filled her heart and soul, or the position there were in, they were so close to each other that she could feel every inch of his body against hers.

The way he was looking at her keenly waiting for an answer made him look so teasingly handsome for her eyes, that pout on his lips, wanted her to kiss him, How is she going to control that feeling, she looked everywhere but him. 

He was confused not knowing what she's still thinking,Was she confused?  Or scared what's she thinking about.

But the less he knows that his pretty girl was having all wild thoughts about him. 

Pretty girl.. He caressed his thumb on her quering lips, wanting her to say something, but for his surprise she leaned forward on accord with her eyes closed inching her lips towards his. 

He was shocked to see her giving in,  she wanted him to kiss her, what does that mean, is that a yes?  He was bewildered. 

But he couldn't control himself Seeing her chewing her quering lips waiting for him, that gave him instant turn on. 

He pulled out her lips out of her teeth, don't.. Do that pretty girl, this belongs to me, he said. 

Then, his mouth was on hers , he slide his one hand behind her head and the other around her waist to her back bringing her closer to his body, she snaked her arms around his neck and moaned into his mouth, feeling the tension already building in-between her legs. 

She felt every nerve ending in her body tingling as his tongue slips between her lips gently and pressed against his. The feel of his hot, wet tongue against hers opened all her unleashed desires inside, he pulled her head firmly and kissed her deeply, swirling her tongue around his.

With their bodies pressed together and tightly entwined, the kiss becomes urgent and continued to taste each other's mouths until they were short of breath. 

He finally pulls away from her mouth and kisses the hot path down her cheek to her ear, then to her throat, he kneaded her bosom softly over her top,sucking and Licking the swell of her bosom, "ishitaa... ohhh " he groaned feeling exquisite with the feel of her soft flesh against his palm.

She moaned hugging him tighter, felling so good with what he's doing to her, she doesn't want to stop this, she squirms against him trying to feel more of what he doing to her. 

But for her disappointment he plants his hands firmly on her hips and pulls his body back a little and kisses her gently, his tongue languidly moving with hers relaxing her uneven breath, Finally, he breaks the kiss and rests his forehead against hers. 

Marry me ishita he asked yet again breathing heavily. 

She blushed profusely, with her eyes partially closed, still not able to gather herself from the pleasure that's building inside her.

He was now impatient to listen it from her mouth, but his minx was teasing him to no limits. 

you don't want to marry me pretty girl? he was hell bound to make her spill the beans.

What ? When did she say that, she opened her eyes and rolled at him.

I'm very desperate to get married now ishita, you aren't responding me, so Let me call my girlfriends and ask if any of them are interested in marrying me, he said taking his mobile out suppressing his smile. 

Nooo..  raman sir..  she held his hands stopping him, she pouted her swollen lips annoyed. 

Oh.. How much he wanted to crushed that pouted lips again in his mouth. But controlled wanting to pull the words out of her mouth. 

what's this baba, even you aren't marrying me and you're not letting me to marry others too. This us not fair huh pretty girl, he glared at her. 

Raman sir.. I.. She fumbled with his shirt buttons. 

You what.. 

Don't call.. That was almost a whisper. 

Why.. He whispered back. 

Because.. She bent her head shyly not able to meet his gaze. 

Because? He peeped to her level meeting her gaze forcefully. 

Because.. You'll marry only me, she said biting her lips coyly. 

Really?  He asked forcing her open her mouth. 

Yess.. She finally said blushing coyly, hiding her face in his chest.

He ruffled his hair, smiling brightly flashing his dimples. 

She was always his , but now no will dare to snatch her from him, she'll be his baby wife, she'll be his forever. 

Oh my god... I've never been this happy in my life pretty girl , this feeling.. it's..it's something beyond the world he said and smooched her lips again and again feeling extremely happy to be married to his pretty girl. 

She gasps listening to that confession, even she was on the same boat, her heart, body, soul everything was set on fire, her beautiful lips slightly opened.

He wasted no time, descended to claim her sweet mouth once more, Sliding one hand to her lower back and the other under her arm and up her spine to cup the back of her head and pulled her tight against his. She moaned snaking her arms around his neck, grasping his hair and pulling him closer wanting to feel more of him innocently making him go wild. 

He roamed his hands over her beautiful little body that fit perfectly in his arms, and started feeling and squeezing her here and there.

She could feel something hard raising against her belly, she moved rubbing against it feeling uncomfortable.

Raman groaned loudly at her act, and grinded his hips more against her belly, his lips never leaving hers.

Not getting enough with all the barrier, he grab her face and lift it to his, capturing her bottom lip and sucking it in, his hands roamed roughly over her body, through her waist, hips and squeezing her derriere, and skimming her breasts. 

This was too much for her to take, Raman sirrr.. she moaned digging her nails into his back and scrape over his shoulder blades feeling the moisture gather in-between her legs.

He hissed into her mouth and clicked opened her bra, and grazed his thumbs along the side of her bosom. And gently caress her nipples with the pads of his thumbs.

oh god, she felt so soft and warm against his palm, Ahhh... He groaned not able to hold back. 

He wanted to make love to her right now, he wanted that since the very first time he met her, and his desire for her has only increased over time. 

But today having her close to him, he felt so special, because he's holding his to be wife in his arms, he just wanted to pin her beneath him and take her roughly , but she's his baby wife who doesn't know what sex is but still surrendered to him letting him ravish her smooth silky body, how could he handle her so harshly, she needs time, he needs time to still study her body. He should be taking it slow, But how's he going to take it slowly, he bit her lips frustrated of his double thoughts. 

Ahhh... She shrieked in pain, but this pain was pleasurable, she dint want to stop him, instead she was tugging and scraping her fingernails along his scalp, and  she moved her body against his squirming and pressing her chest and hips to hips and sighing and moaning into his mouth. 

She was sleeking wet, gushing between her legs, but today she dint feel bad or guilty for what's happening, instead she wanted more, so much more from her raman sir, she was never been so physically aware of every nuance of her own body, but this man was the one who made her feel every dip, every swell every moulds of her own body.

She was fully turned on she dint know What's making her so wild today, may be the overwhelming happiness of being the bride of raman sir, who always savored her body in the way no one has, who has always made her feel tingling sensations which she never ever felt in her life. 

It seemed like they've been forever, kissing, sucking and licking each others lips and necks, and moaning and groaning into each other's mouths, hands roaming, exploring, feeling, tracing lines and curves.

He finally pulls her face far enough away looking up onto her eyes, and the wanton passion he see there just makes him harder and more desperate to claim her. 

Not now pretty girl, His voice was low and raspy. 

I know what you want, I want that too, more than you do, but we'll take it slow baby, I give you all that your body is craving for, he said against her lips, still rolling her pebbled nipples.

His actions were totally opposite to what he was telling. 

Mmm... She leaned down letting him again taste of those lips.

 I honestly don't know how I'm going to keep my lips and hands off you anymore pretty girl, I have never felt anything like this, kissing you is magical and perfect,  I don't want to let go of you. But I don't want to hurt you too , let me prepare you, slowly. He said licking and kissing her shoulder. 

Not knowing how's he going to take it slow. 

************************************
Ahem.. Ahem.. 😉

That was a long part huh😜

So, how was the update?

Do let me know through your comments 😘😘😘

And forget not to star 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Especially silent readers😒

More the stars quicker the updates 😝😝😝😝😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
160K 10.8K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
56.5K 2.7K 95
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth