PART 7

Ishu... Kanna... Open the door, they heard ishu's appa knock the door. 

She looked horrified at raman. But He was lost in her still rubbing and nipping her skin.

Raman sir... My.. My appa.. She pushed him back with her soft hands. 

He looked at her, who was struggling over him with worried lines formed between her brows, making him worried too.

What's it pretty girl?  Did I hurt you, he cupped her face inbetween his palm.

She nodded her head in no, my appa.. He.. He's at the door, she shivered in fear. 

That's when he realised the knock on the door. And looked back at her face, she was looking sinfully alluring for his eyes with her lips swollen, her hair messed up, her upper body naked, her leggings and panty pulled down slightly from behind, how is he supposed to let go her like this, she is undone, he is undone, his member was now painfully hard.

Arghhh... Bloody old man To hell with him, What was the need to come now, he cursed her appa under breath. 

And placed his hands on her back, cupping her warm flesh again not getting enough of it, just ignoring her appa.

Raman sir... He heard her Shivery voice and he sighed in frustration, but her worried expression did something to him. He felt his heart prik seeing that pale face. 

Hey... Relax Pretty girl... Look I'm there na, I'll not let you face any disgrace ok, he corrected her messed up hair and dropped a soft kiss on her forehead. 

She closed her eyes on accord, how much she loved these kind of gestures of her raman sir, he is so sweet and caring towards her, his touch always did magic to her, and these kind of gestures made her heart skip a beat, because no one has loved or savored her the way he does, he is very special to her. Her eyes were still closed lost in his touch totally forgetting that her appa is waiting for her. 

She was brought back to her senses when she felt him pull her panty and leggings up and parted her from him. 

She kneeled infront of him displaying her soft firm bosom to his hungry eyes.

Ahh.. How much he wanted to latch his mouth on that bosom and suck those, he just felt like killing her appa for disturbing them, but he controlled his anger and desire seeing her Innocent face not wanting her to put in any trouble. 

Ishita common wear this, he handed over her kurti, Before he could lose control. 

She wore it in jiffy , He got up and put his shirt buttons highly frustrated. 

Tell your appa you're changing, he commanded.

She obeyed and shouted the same to her appa who was behind the door, she heard her appa shout back to her asking her to come soon telling her that he's waiting for her.

He saw her stand with moist eyes, he went closer and took her scared face in between his palm.

What's it baby? He wiped her tears with his thumb. 

What if appa sees you going out of the room, tears trickled down her cheeks.

Hey you trust me na, she nodded her head with tears roll down her cheeks. 

Come, he held her hand and took her near the window. 

Why do you think I arranged this room for my pretty girl huh, it's just that I could have access to your room 24/7 and nobody could watch us, he winked opening the windows. 

Oh no.. how could she forget, he already mentioned that his room was the adjacent one.

Now a slight smile lingered on her lips with tears twinkling on her eyes.