PART 4

Next morning, ishita woke up early in the morning like always and showered and got ready wearing a white top and a white long skirt, she applied khol for her hazel eyes and tied her hair into a pony tail, and admired herself in the mirror until she was satisfied and started her new day in her new place excitedly. 

She went out of the room in search of her appa. Seeing him in the garden, she ran to him and hugged him happily. Wishing him good morning. 

Good morning kanna, what are you doing here, you shouldn't be roaming all over the mansion like this , why don't you stay back in your room and watch your favorite cartoon, he caressed her hair

What appa it's so boring in the room, even I want to do something. Can I help you in gardening, She blinked her eyes at him. 

He smiled at her. 

What will you help me here Kanna, if you really want to work then go to the kitchen and ask the staff's there, they would allocate you some work, but ishu please don't create any mess, dont break anything, or touch anything got that , he warned her. 

What's this appa, I am not kid anymore, I am big girl and I am more responsibile now,  and I'll not break anything she pouted. 

He smiled at her asked her to go not before giving a peck on her forehead. 

She chirpily ran to the kitchen, to see the staffs all in similar uniform, who were busy cooking and passing instructions for morning breakfast. 

Hello, she gave a bright smile to everyone. 

Hello beta, are you the new gardener vishwa's daughter? Asked a woman in early 30s.

Yes that's me didi, I am so bored sitting ideal in room, so I want to help you all can I, she pleaded. 

Ofcourse you can, would you like to chop some veggies? 

She nodded her head and helped them happily. 

She very soon mingled with everyone,and was chatting non stop entertaining them, she loved everyone who treated her so well, especially her neelu didi who was now her favorite. 

Ishu, would you be able to serve this black coffee to Mr.bhalla's room? Asked neelu. 

You mean Raman sir?  An unknown excitement engulfed knowing that she is going to meet him again. Previous night he had promised to come to her room and teach her something, but he never showed her, she tried hard to keep herself awake but failed and dozed off. 

Ishu Where have you lost, neelu shook her gently. Do you want to go? 

She nodded her head biting her lips coyly, neelu shook her head in disbelief seeing her childish act of being shy without any reason. But less neelu knew what made ishita blush like that. 

Look you need to take this trolley to Mr.bhalla's room, wake him up and serve him this black coffee in this cup with just 1 cube of sugar. She gave instructions which she was keenly listened. 

She managed to push the trolly to the room that she neelu directed her, as she stood infront of the door, her legs started shivering, a chill ran to her spine, goose bumps spread all over her body. 

Ayyo ishu, what's this why are you so nervous, it's just raman sir, he's very sweet person and you need not be afraid, she consoled herself, but will he do the same thing again today , will he touch me there, she got flashes of previous day making her hot already. 

She was not sure if she was nervous not wanting him to do that again, or excited expecting him to do it again. 

She made up her mind and knocked the door, to find no response she pushed the door and entered the lavish bedroom. She looked around mesmerised by the beautiful and luxurious decors.