PART 17

Raman was kissing ishita gently, with his tongue languidly moving against hers, and his hands softly caressing her to vanish her fear.

 She relaxed wounding her hands around his neck, feeling safe in his arms,sensing her muscles loosen in his hold, he breaks the kiss and rests his forehead against hers, Without breaking their contact he settled on the couch with her on his lap facing each other, her legs wrapped around his waist. 

She looked at him blankly, still not able to believe his words, she still thought it was dream. 

Seeing her blank face, he took her hands in his and kissed the back of her palm softly, and reached up his other hand slowly tracing his fingers from below her ear down to her neck to her collar bone, and then placed his open hand against the side of her face brushing his thumb across her cheek and sighed lingered his nose against her cheeks inhaling her natural scent. 

She closed her eyes breathing heavily, her palms were sweaty, and her pulse racing, His silence was making her heart pound.

what was he thinking?  is he preparing himself to apologize, that he did not really mean what he just said few minutes go? That's why he brought her inside? her eyes were brimming, though she dint expect him to say something like that, still somewhere she wanted that to be true, her heart fluttered seeing his this silence which she had never seen in him since the day they met, she sighed preparing herself not to burst out in tears. 

He lets out another sigh with his eyes closed and he tilts his head brushing his cheeks against her palm and opens his eyes and leans in bringing his lips on hers ever so softly. she feels giddy with this death silence that was prevailing between them. 

I'll be a good husband pretty girl, He whispered against her lips, her eyes opened jolt like saucers rolling her Hazel eyes at him. 

I know I'm not a perfect husband material, but I promise I'll never you down, I'll be by your side in all ups and down and protect you like a good husband, until my last breath, he said looking deep into her eyes. 

Her heart almost skipped a breath, she was on cloud nine listening to his confession, it was overwhelming, she dint know how to express this feeling, she wanted cry, Laugh, scream, do all at the same time.

Say something baby, he rasped.

she couldn't hold back anymore she burst out into tears burying her face against his chest. 

Ishitaa... What's happened jaan, he yanked her closer to his chest brushing her long trendils. 

Her throat dried chocking, she wasn't able to form words. She assured herself, Yes this was really happening it wasn't a dream. 

Hey ishita, what happened baby, don't you like me? Don't you want to marry me? He asked worried. 

I'm a maid raman sir, and.. And you... You are the RKB , I..  I.. Have nothing, and you are a multimillionaire, how.. How could you marry me she sobbed remembering her aunt's words. 

What nonsense, maid? Who said you are the maid? you are my angel baby. 

I.. I don't want you to face any kind of disgrace marrying me, she sobbed looking down. 

Disgrace? What are you even saying ishita, he was confused by her talks, then he recalled how subbu's mom bad mouthed her and she must be still thinking of that. 

He scooped her teary face in his palm forcing her meet his gaze, 

You're still thinking of that bitch's words right. 

She kept numb, tears rolling down her cheeks. 

Another time you say something like that I'm gonna slap you pretty girl, you're not any kind of disgrace, you are my angel, you got that! he gritted his teeth.