PART 13

She'll be alright Mr.bhalla, she's fainted of a panic attack, I have treated her bruises, and prescribed some pain killers too, try to use those only if there is severe pain. The doctor said making him sigh in relief. 

He flooded doctor with questions, doctor was amused to see his care and concern for his staff, but less the doctor knew that she's not just a staff but his pretty girl who is apple of his eyes. 

The doctor dispersed after assuring him for the nth time that she'll be fine.

 Raman locked the door behind and settled beside ishita and caressed her hair looking at her sleeping form, she was still covered in his heavy jacket, beads of sweat formed on her forehead making him aware of the humid temperature, he tried to remove the coat, but that was impossible to do without disturbing her, so holding her arm gently, he managed to trailed down the coat of her body, turned on the ac and wiped her sweat beads with his own hands, showing that everything that belonged to his pretty girl was no gross to him.

she was now lying with her bra and her almost torn skirt showing him the nail marks and imprints of fingers on her fair milky skin.

I'll make him pay for this bloody bastard, 

he clenched his fist for let him go without killing him.

He roamed his hands on her bare skin touching the bruises hoping they'd disappear. 

What he saw next made his heart pop out in grief, his eyes welled up seeing the blue marks covered all over her chest, reddened with bruises almost everywhere, he just want to stab that bastard to death right now for doing this to this pretty girl

He ran his hand on her tenderly, she flinched back in her sleep for is soft touch showing him the pain she's gone through. 

Sh..shhh... Sorry... He took his hands off and patted her to sleep, His heart was so deeply in pain to have his lively and ever smiling pretty girl lay like a lifeless body, 

the worry lines formed between her brows showed him that she's not having a peaceful sleep, he cupped her face and placed a soft kiss in-between her brows, he could feel her muscles relax under his touch, he measured each and every inch of her face with feathery kisses. 

He traced her sore lips with his thumb, the scene of subbu forcing to kiss her flashed in his mind. How vulnerable he had made his doll, He grit his teeth being angry on himself , only if he had listened to her and threw him out right in the morning this would have not happened at all.

I'm sorry pretty girl I should have listened to you, I'm so sorry for doing this to you.. I promise you I'll just kill that dog infront of your eyes , I promise, I promise,  He sobbed against her lips, and kissed the corner of her mouth her lips that parted in accord in want and thirst to feel his lips, He smooched and sucked her gently wetting her dried lips, but backed off soon not wanting to hurt or disturb her, as the doctor had warned her to let her sleep peacefully. 

He just pulled her fragile body close to his and stroked her hair gently soothing her pain. 

Later that night, heavy rain was pouring against the windows, with horrific sounds of Thunder and Lightening Shots.

Ishita woke up with the jerk, her breathing became heavy seeing the darkness filled in the room, the thunderous roar that hit the sky echoed in her ears, she felt numb in fear. Her mind flashed with the scenes of subbu forcing her.

"I'm going to claim you bitch" his voice filled her mind. 

she held her head which was spinning making her go mad, she wriggled her hands and legs feeling the fear take over her senses when she felt the presence of the same person beside her. She could see him, the animal who was forcing.