Part 1.

Raman Kumar bhalla the most eligible and sexiest bachelor of town. Every girl would die to be his, some in his arms atleast for a night. But for him his priorities was only money and sex. He loves to make money and have sex like a maniac. Everyday a new girl, today he was been invited for a party at the Arora's, though he wasn't interested in attending any house parties he was forced to as he was to make a collaboration of huge project with the Arora's. 

He was on the way to the Arora's mansion seated in the back seat of his car with two girls on either side of him, he was playing with the beautiful girls while they were relaxing him. 

He was kissing and sucking their body vigorously while their hands were stroking him gently pleasuring.  He pulled his pants down in hurry and dragged one of the girl on him and made her sit on his aroused form. She moved her naked body sensually on him teasing his senses. While his hands grabbed the other one's bosom and was kneading and pinching it hardly. 

Sir, we have arrived at the Arora's mansion , he heard his driver's voice making him frustrated. 

Arhhh.. No... So soon?..  I am not yet done man!..  He shouted back. But have no other option he withdrew himself abruptly, Sorry girls gotta go, will catch you tonight. He took those lips to one final kiss and pulled his pant up and buttoned his shirt, wore his over coat making himself presentable. 

He entered the Arora's mansion to be welcomed royally. His eyes roamed around looking at the beautiful high society girls who were moving around clicking selfies. As girls saw him coming, they fell on him drooling over him, Some requested him for a selfie and he dint mind giving them , but his naughty mind was not in rest, he posed wrapping his hands around their waist or with his hands caressing their butt, with a flirty grin plastered to face. 

He settled in the corner with a glass of drink in his hands. To calm himself down after all the hot incident that took place in the car. He took few sips while his gaze fell on a girl who was running around chirpily, Giving instructions to the person who was serving drinks. 

She was clad in a red colored half saree, with deep cut blouse with a single hook which gave him a view of the expanse of her bare back for his hungry eyes, her lips moved animatedly while she pulled the pallu around and tucked it on her petite waist displaying her milky white skin for his lusty gaze, Her innocent smile, her twinkling eyes, her jingling anklets had a immediately pull towards her. 

He was already aroused and hard being undone in his car. Now seeing the most beautiful girl that he had ever seen in his life made him painfully hard. He felt his pant get tighten. 

He slightly roamed his hands inbetween his legs trying to adjust his erection that was all set to spring out. 

He controlled his jerk to pull her thrust into her looking the people around and placed the glass down and walked towards her.... 

Ishu.... Come soon kanna... He heard a elderly man address the girl. 

Ishu? That's her name, ishu! He smiled slightly and followed her like a hypnotized person who was flying like a butterfly from one place to other. 

Hey ishu, he called her not able to control the urge to hold her in his arms. 

She turned back listening to the voice and came running towards him.  

What would you like to have sir, drink or snacks, she displayed the soft drinks tray that she had in her hands. 

He immediately closed his eyes inhaling the fresh fragrance that her body spread. 

She frowned her eye brows seeing a person standing with his eyes closed. 

Are you alright sir? She held his hands shaking him gently.