PART 16

Raman was the happiest after cracking the most important deal of his career, he couldn't contain his happiness from sharing it from his pretty girl. Once the meeting was over he bidue to the clients and was on the way to his home to surprise ishita who took so much effort for his success. 

How will she react, definitely she'll jump in happiness listening to this, afterall it's her laddoo that did wonders he chuckled thinking of her crazy antics. 

Raman sir, pandit ji said if you have this laddoo your meeting will be successful, he recalled her words and smiled to himself thinking of her cute antics. 

You're right pretty girl your laddoo has really done wonders in cracking the deal, I can never get enough of you pretty girl, now I'm done waiting, all I want to do is get home and crush you in my arms and do everything that I have dreamed of, how will she react to his touches, his face was lit up imagining all naughty things that he's going to do with her. He zoomed towards his home.

 He parked the car and went inside smiling brightly, but his pace reduced listening to noise from inside the mansion. He sharpened his ears and focused walking inside. 

Leave me... I dont want to come... Leave He heard ishita's cries from inside. 

Ishita? Is she in trouble again, He rushed inside. 

His blood boiled to see subbu's mom forcing crying ishita by pulling her by her arms, how dare she step into his mansion. 

Who the hell let her inside, he roared aloud gaining everyone's Attention. 

Raman sir!  Ishita wriggled her hands from the hold of subbu's mom and came running towards raman. 

Pretty girl, he wiped her tears taking her in his embrace and kissed her hairs.

Ayoo.. Ayoo.. Look..  inspector how shameless he is, that's why I don't want my child to be with this person, dint I tell you he's molesting her.

Raman gave a deadly glare to her, fisting his palm wanting to punch her. But he kept numb not wanting to scare ishita who was hugging him tight as if he'll let go of her.

Mr.bhalla, Mrs.chandran has filed a complaint against you that you are physically and mentally abusing Miss.Ishita. 

What nonsense inspector, abuse? She's my angel, how will I abuse her, infact her son subbu was the one misbehaved with ishita, arrest her and her son instead. 

Then why dint you file a complaint against him mr.bhalla, Mrs. Chandran was the one who first filed the complain, so please cooperate with us for the enquiry. 

Look inspector, I'm not answerable to none, so Leave my house now! If not I have to talk to your higher officials. 

Mr.bhalla you can't stop us from doing our duty , the enquiry will be mandatory even if you talk to the higher officials because she says you are holding her hostage and wants us to recuse ms.ishita from you. 

What? Raman looked at subbu's mom disgusted for such allegations against him, while she smirked at him. 

Miss.ishita, your aunt says, you're been I'll treated by Mr.bhalla and she wants us to rescue you, what do you have to say about this. 

She was just hiding herself into Raman's embrace scared of subbu's mom and the cops. 

Ishita.. baby look, say them you don't want to go with her, they'll leave. I can throw her out only if you open your mouth,  Please baby for my sake. He caressed her hair whispering in her ears.