MAKE IT NASTY ━ sweet pea

By -veinix

"I GOT THE SQUAD TATTED ON ME FROM MY NECK TO MY ANKLES." riverdale season 2 sweetpea x female oc [ UNDER ED... More

ACKNOWLEDMENTS
CAST + PLAYLIST
SUMMARY
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
haha yo um its ya girl

CHAPTER EIGHT

4.8K 109 21
By -veinix

[ CHAPTER EIGHT ]

the group of teens, plus a few more sat around the pool table in the whyte wyrm. it was considerably empty at this time of day, which gave the teens room to talk. sweet pea was currently pacing in in madness.

"hey, hey, hey." rokki said grabbing his shoulders making him face her. "relax, this won't help us." she said softly, gesturing to his previous state, looking him in the eye. "i say we pull an oldie goldie and have a nice street line up." rokki said turning the to group placing down her suggestion.

all the while at archie andrews humble abode, him and veronica we having a heated conversation, when they heard a knock at the door. veronica paused when she saw the bull dogs on the other side of the door frame. reggie has three boxes of pizza under his arm as he looked at girl before him.

"reggie?" veronica asked confused as to what he and the bulldogs were up to. "can we come in?" reggie asked walking in towards the house, leaving the couple to move out of the way.

"to what do we owe this unexpected honor?" veronica asked the group of bulky boys. "archie could have told weatherbee the hood was mine, but he didn't. in the book of reg, that makes you a top-tier loyal badass." reggie said looking at archie.

"and, uh we were talking today and decided if you wanna keep the red circle going, we're here for you dude."

veronica has noticed something outside, moving to get a better glimpse. she had got up and headed to the door to see what it was.

"not a moment too soon. archie. trouble." veronica said looking back at the group of boys munching on pizza. archie got up jumping over the coffee table. he opened the door to reveal the group of serpents from before.

"what's up bitch." rokki smiled, to say that she intimidated archie was an understatement. sweet pea was right next to rokki, he looked the ginger boy up and down, no sexual innuendo.

"how stupid are you northsiders? you really think you can come to my house, stick a gun in my face, even worse in my girls face, and there wouldn't be any payback?" sweet pea asked rhetorically.

the door opened wider to reveal the rest of the bulldogs. "you have crap timing, bro." reggie said cockily, his vocabulary dropping a level each time he opens his mouth.

"shut the hell up ken doll." rokki spat making him jump at the slightest. "bulldogs eat serpents for lunch." reggie said looking sweet pea in the eye.

"we'll see about that." sweet pea replied looking beyond at more of the bulldogs. "and the more the merrier."

reggie slightly shoved sweet pea only to be shoved right back. "hey, chill." archie said putting an arm on top of reggie's stomach holding him back.

"veronica stay here." archie looked back at his raven haired girlfriend. and to what she replied "what no, archie."

"veronica, after my dad. i made a promise to protect him and this house. stay here." he ordered turning back to the serpents.

"if you wanna fight, we'll fight." archie said practically dripping in regret. "what about your gun?" sweet pea asked. "what about your knife." archie shot back defensively.

"how about no weapons.". veronica intervened budging between the two bull dogs. "if you troglodytes insist on doing this, there are going to be rules." rokki snorted at her act of toughness.

"if something funny?" veronica asked glaring at the brunette that stood before her. "yeah, actually. i just think it's funny how you're making all the rules, northside privilege must be nice." rokki spat sarcastically.

"well i don't see you making any rules." she pointed out making the bulldogs snicker. "alright bet, if one of hoes comes after me with your bullshit, i'll beat the fuck out of you until your begging for mercy, or who knows. air. i've done it before don't think i won't will hesitate." she said harshly making reggie drop his ken doll smirk.

"i can always call sherif keller to be referee, keep that in mind." veronica flared at rokki. "the way you're talking to me might end up with you begging for air, drop the attitude and get over yourself."

+

archie and his gang had finally arrived at the location, hopping out of their cars, the north siders began to approach the serpents.

rokki hopped off sweet peas motorcycle getting observing the men, deciding which one to take down first. the down pour had made it difficult to see, but she could tell reggie was going to be her first victim.

all the serpents had lined up, sweet pea and rokki making their way to the front, soaking in the rain. rokki glared at archie as he stepped closer to sweet pea.

archie threw his fist into the side of sweet peas face. rokki watched as he collapsed onto the paved road. she glared at archie and decided she'd victimize him later.

the serpents and the bulldogs began to dive at one another. rokki stood balling her fist, she approached reggie. the bulldog observed the serpent and snickered. rokki stared at him with a blank face before pointing to the sky making reggie look up where she pointed.

reggie was sharply punched right in the stomach making him fall to the ground groaning in pain. "wow really? aren't you supposed to be this star basketball player?" rokki asked rhetorically. "you know, i think i remember saying no bullshit, but you laughed at me and now look at you, on the ground, on the verge of crying. shows me a lot of power that you have." rokki said getting to his level by squatting.

reggie sat up and pushed her backwards, he got on top of her and slapped her across the face. to this she screamed and scoffed. "i can't believe you just hit me, you know you can go to jail for that. i can't not believe you just hit a girl." reggie's face immediately dropped realizing what he had just done.

it was a swift knee to his private area that shot him back to reality, and here reggie was again on the ground groaning in pain. rokki stood up being her foot back only to jab it so far into his side she thought it got stuck. she repeatedly kicked him. over and over again.

"you. are. the. biggest. bitch. of. all. time. you. cocky. bitch." rokki yelled between kicks. reggie was now bleeding and definitely crying.

rokki looked over at sweet pea to see that he had archie on the ground. she then looked over at dilton, after she had heard archie shout his name. it was hard to see in the rain but it appeared to her as if he had just stabbed himself in the leg with a knife.

"this bitch really out done himself this time." rokki whispered to herself, shaking her head. this is why she hated the northside, privilege, privilege and more privilege.

rokki felt her instincts saying that reggie was trying her grab her the the ankles. without even lookin. her raised her foot and slammed it back down on his hand, crushing it into the road.

she marched over to where dilton was kneeling. a pair of arms wrapped around her waist restricting her from going any further. "all of our knifes have the symbol on them, that one for sure doesn't. he's playing his own cards. let him go and go beat archie." sweet pea whispered in her ear making her smile.

"yo andrews come here i have a present for you." archie already what he was in for but still decided to head over to her. he was greeted by a cold wet hand colliding harshly against his face.

rokki's wars rung after a loud gunshot went off. sweet pea immediately grabbed her by her upper arm pulling her into his embrace. the sound stuck in her head as full panic had settled into her.

the girl encased in sweet peas arms started hyperventilating causing sweet pea to loosen his grip. rokki began to feel dizzy and nauseous as it felt the whole world was turning a million miles per hour.

"breathe baby it's going to be okay, it's okay." sweet pea said holding her into him with a hand on her head and one around her torso and arms. "we got to get home the cops are coming, all rokki could muster was a slight nod as she slowly caught hold of her breath.

+

the teens arrived to sweet peas trailer, and as usual it was in lack of anyone except for the two teens. sweet pea walked over to rokki, pulling her into his chest as he sighed. "i'm sorry hun." sweet pea said into her wet hair.

rokki let out a sniffle, she didn't know why gunshots scared her so bad, all she knew was there was a piece of her history missing that putting that piece in the puzzle would give her the answer she was seeking.

"it's fine, just made my soul drop out of my ass." rokki said with a smile as sweets chuckled. "sweets." sweet pea hummed indicating her to continue. "thank you, for everything. thank you for giving me a place to i don't know i guess show my true colors, you know like how i don't have to be a bitch around you." sweet pea smiled kissing her forehead as they stood there in each other's arms.

"i just wanted to say i appreciate you, a lot." rokki smiled into his chest.

+++

oof i'm so sorry for this shitty chapter
stay hoeish my friends.
🥢🥤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892K 17.6K 24
As a Southside Serpent, Sweet Pea is under the impression that all Northsiders are preppy, priviledged Southside-haters. The idea of him falling in l...
339K 8.2K 26
maybe soul mates just do not exist... riverdale / seasons two - three sweet pea celestialpetsch 2019 ...
407K 8.3K 37
Lola Carter. Former bad girl gone good. Serpent royalty. Best friend of Jughead Jones. When her father sees her being dragged too deep into the snake...
194K 4.1K 25
warning: this book sucks book 1 of the emilia chronicles Emilia Blossom and her twin sister Cheryl Blossom go through the slow process of recovering...