The bad boy, Harry Styles

By larry_shipper25

I walk into the canteen of my new school together with my bestfriend Dean. I sit down at the table together w... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Character ask!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
Please read my other stories as well ;)
Guess what?!

Prologue

14.6K 247 19
By larry_shipper25

I walk into the canteen of my new school together with my bestfriend Dean. I sit down at the table together with a few other people, I still don't know them, but they seem nice. Then I notice a boy, but not just a boy. He has curly brown hair and green eyes and has a lot of tatoos. "Who is that?", I ask Dean and point to the boy who looks quite like a badboy. "Don't point to him!", Dean immidiatly whisper screams. "Why not?", I ask. "Well you know when you found me this morning?, he says and I nod ''well ehm.. he did that", Dean whispers. "He did that to you, why?", I ask. "I don't know", Dean says. "You should stay away from him, he is dangerous you know...", one of Dean's friends says. "But who is he?", I ask still curious about the curly headed boy. Then the boy turns his head and our eyes lock. "His name is Harry Styles and his friends are Niall horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne, but you should stay away from them", Dean says and I nod, turning my head and breaking eye contact with the badboy.

I will find out your secret Harry Styles, I promise and I never break promises

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 743 26
❝an acceptance that something exists or is true, especially one without proof.❞ . tw: suicide and, violence 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨π₯𝐟 scott mccall 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
613K 13.8K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
802K 25.4K 43
A shy boy who sees beauty in everything he lays eyes on, and a confident girl who doesn't believe in love, finding common ground in the world of art...