Chapter 3

(Violet p.o.v)

I woke up, because of my alarm and I was still  very tired from yesterday. Dean went back to his dorm really late, but we really had fun. ''He Vio?, who was that guy who was walking back from your dorm yesterday evening?'', Liz asks. ''Oh, that's my other new bestfriend, I found him beaten up, I took care of him and we had fun and now he is my bestfriend'', I explain.

''Well you already have your first friend, but wait... didn't you follow your lessons yesterday?'', Liz asks. ''No, we called in sick, don't worry'', I say. ''Oh you're a badgirl'', Liz says and I laugh. ''Well I have to get ready, I have classes in an hour'', I say and get out of bed. I dressed myself, brushed my hair, did my make up and brushed my teeth and I took my bag with my books and walked out of my dorm, but not before I said goodbye to Liz.

I walked in to the hallway and heard someone screaming in pain and it sounded like Dean. no..no, not again, I thought and walked faster and I was right, because there was Dean laying on the ground again. I rushed to him and helpen him up. ''Oh god, Dean are you okay?'', I ask. ''Yeah, I'm okay'', he says and I take him to the bathroom and clean up the blood. ''Do you think you can still go to class today?'', I ask. ''Yeah, it isn't that bad'', he says. ''But why do you get bullied?'', I ask. ''Well because I'm gay, I already told you'', he says. ''But that is no reason to pick on you'', I say. ''Let's just go to class'', he says and we walk to our first class. We walk in and are just in time. Dean sits down next to me and the teacher comes in. ''Hello everyone, I heard we have a new student, Violet?, where are you?'', the teacher says. I put my hand up, ''I'm Violet'', I say. ''Oh dear, can you stand up and tell something about yourself?'', the teacher says. I stand up. ''Well I'm Violet, I'm 16 years old and I moved from Paris to here and I love playing the piano'', I say. ''Okay, well let's start with the lesson'', the teacher says and we she begins the lesson. After a while the bell rings and we finally have a break.  

I walk into the canteen of my new school together with Dean. I sit down at the table together with a few other people, I still don't know them, but they seem nice. ''He guys, this is my new bestfriend Violet'', Dean says. ''These are Anna, Calum, Ashton, Luke, Michael and Michelle'', Dean says and he points to his friends. Everyone says hello and I sit down next to Ashton and Dean. ''So from where did you move?'', Luke asks. ''I moved to here from Paris'', I say. ''Wow that's cool, but why did you move here?'', Michelle asks. ''Because my parents thought there was way to much bullying at my old school, so they decided to move me here'', I explain. ''And they thought it would be better here?'', Calum says. ''Yeah..'', I say. ''Did you also already make other friends at this school?'', Ashton asks. ''Well yesterday Dean and I became bestfriend and now you guys, well if you guys are my friends'', I say. ''Of course, you helped Dean, so that means your a really good friend'', Luke says. ''Yeah, we always stand up for each other and help each other'', Anna says. Ashton moves closer to me and leans down to my ear. ''Please look out for Dean, he always get picked on and we are not always there, can you help him as well?'', Ashton whispers in my ear. ''I will'', I whisper back in his ear. ''Thank you'', he mouthed. 

Then I notice a boy, but not just a boy. He has curly brown hair and green eyes and has a lot of tatoos. "Who is that?", I ask Dean and point to the boy which looks quite like a badboy. "Don't point to him!", Dean immidiatly whisper screams. "Why not?", I ask. "Well you know when you found me this morning?, well ehm.. he did that", Dean whispers. "He did that to you, why?", I ask. "I don't know", Dean says. "You should stay away from him, he is dangerous you know...", one of Dean's friends, MIchael says. "But who is he?", I ask still curious about the curly headed boy. Then the boy turns his head and our eyes lock. "His name is Harry Styles and his friends are Niall horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne, but you should stay away from them", Dean says and I nod, turning my head and breaking eye contact with the badboy.

I will find out your secret Harry Styles, I promise and I never break promises

This is chapter 3 already! I would love to hear your thought on this chapter. What do you think of Violet new friends? and did you suspect Harry doing such a thing? let me know! and the question of today of course: Which member of 5sos do you like the most? and if you don't know 5sos.. than you should search them on youtube :P

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment, and of course answer the question of today and you might get a dedication! XXX