Chapter 1

Hey I'm Violet and I'm 16 years old. And I live with my parents in Paris... well live?.. my parents just told me a few days ago that we are moving to England, but I don't want to come. It's not because I have problems at school, no I always have good marks, I'm a bit of a good girl, but also really confident, so it's not that we have to move because I am being bullied, but my parents wanted me to move schools, because there is many bullying at my school and my parents hate it. I also hate bullies, so I do kind of understand them. My mom alright took care of everything and now I have to go to a college in England and I have to live there at school with a room mate.

"Violet, take your stuff and bring it to the car", I hear my mom scream. A part of my stuff is already in the car. I take the rest of it with me and my phone, because without it I can't live and I walk downstairs. "I have everything mom", I say and fake a smile. "Good, go and wait in the car then'', my mom says and I nod. I take all my stuff and put it in the car. I sit down at the backseat and wait till my parents come. The journey is really long, but after a few hours we finally arrive. ''We will walk with you'', my mom says. ''You don't have to, I will find it myself'', I say. ''Okay, but don't forget to call ones in a while'', my dad says. ''I will, don't worry, bye!'', I say and give them both a hug. ''I love you'', I say. ''We love you too honey, have fun at this school'', my mom says and I wave while I walk inside.

I open the big door infront of me and see that this school is really huge. There are many boys and girls in the hallway. I walk to the reception. ''Hello'', I say to the woman. ''Hi, what's your name dear?, are you the new girl?'', the woman asks. ''Uhm, I guess I am, are there not many other new students?'', I ask. ''No, almost nobody changes school in the middle of a school year'', she says. wow that's great, I thought, now everybody will know I'm ''the new girl''. ''And ehm my name is Violet Walker'', I tell her. ''That's a beautiful name, here is your schedule'', the woman says and gives me a paper. ''You're lucky your classes are over for today, so you can just stay at your dorm, oh and important rules: don't go to the boys hallway, no going out a night unless you have permission and after 11 o'clock you have to stay in your dorm'', the woman explains. ''Okay, thank you'', I say and walk away, but I don't think any of these students keep them to the rules.

I look at the paper she gave me and my dorm number is 125A. Oh god, now I still have to find where I have to be. There comes a boy walking towards me, he has brown hair and blue eyes and a lot of tattoos. ''Hey babe, do you have to be somewhere?'', he asks me and I immediately hate his way of talking, he is like all the other boys who think they can get any girl and if they talk like that they think they are so cool, what they are are not. ''Uhm yeah, I need to find my dorm'', I say, but I wasn't going to tell him what my dorm number is, then he knows where to find me. ''You can also come with me babe, and we'll do something fun, I'm Jake by the way'', he says and I almost puke.

''I don't think so babe, search a whore to hook up with, excuse me now'', I say and walk away and notice their is a small crowd around us. ''Wow the new girl rejected jake'', I hear some boy say. ''She must be very confident'', I hear some other people say, I roll my eyes and walk on to find my dorm. I mean rejecting a big jerk, isn't that strange, but yeah if you talk to me that way, I will talk to you my way. After a few minutes searching I finally find the A-wing. I open the door and walk in and notice that the first part are the boys dorms. I hear a few guys say something and I walk on further to the back. Number 120.....122...124.. ah there 125, I think by myself. I open the door and see there somebody, I didn't expect at all. "Oh my god, Liz!", I scream. Liz turns around and dropps her stuff and runs to me. I give her a big hug and held her tight. "Hi Vio, what are you doing here?!", Liz screams. "I live here now, I moved schools today", I say. "Oh my god, you're my room mate!", she screams.

I will explain you guys who Liz is. Liz is two years older then me and we were best friends, but then she moved. We kept talking, but it wasn't the same. She is one grade higher and now we are at the same school again, how awesome is that.

Liz and I talked and laughed the whole night, I am so lucky that she is my room mate. "And my friend...did you already experienced something of this school?", Liz asks. "Well a stupid boy named Jake, wanted me to come with him, but I asked him nicely to fuck off", I say. "Wow, don't think it's strange if everyone talks about you tommorow, because Jake always gets everyone he likes and nobody dares to reject him", Liz says. "Well he was a jerk", I laugh. "It's already late, I'm going to sleep", Liz says and I also wanted to go to sleep, I made myself a promise that I would finish putting my stuff in it's place tommorow. I just put down the boxes and lay down in my bed and I directly fell asleep.

Hii guys! well this is chapter 1, what do you guys think? opinions on Liz? and what do you think of Violet reaction Jake? thought of Jake? and the question of today: Which member of one direction do you like the most? or can't you choose? 

Please vote, leave a comment or answer the question of today, because I will give dedication to the coolest comments!

Xxx