Chapter 6

(Violet p.o.v)

I woke up from my alarm and realised I had to go to school today again. I looked around in my room and saw that Liz also was back home. Maybe some of her friends brought her home yesterday. ''Hey Liz, how did you get home yesterday?'', I asked. ''Oh a friend brought me home, but why did you guys leave so early?'', she asks. ''Well I was tired and Jake almost tried to rape me, so that's why I didn't want to stay longer'', I explain. ''He what?!, Oh I am going to kill that boy'', Liz says. ''No thanks, but Harry already did for me'', I say and her eyes grew wide. ''Harry as in Harry Styles?'', she asks and I nod. ''He even called me pretty'', I smile. ''Well please look out little sis, he is a big player, so don't fall in love with him'', she says and says goodbye and leaves for school. I thought about what she said. Did I like Harry?, I am knew and still don't know him, but he seemed nice, but everyone said I had to stay out of his way. I thought about it while I walked over to Dean's dorm hoping Jake wasn't there.

(Dean p.o.v)

I woke up with a bit of an hangover, but it was okay. I remembered everything of yesterday. The incident with Jake and Violet and that I kissed a really cute boy and I got his number. I took a look at my phone and saw I had a message from Anthony. Heyy do you still remember me from the party? well this is my number and you seem like a nice guy and I would like to go out sometime if you would like thatx

Of course I texted him back I would love to go on a date with him and I still remembered him. I also saw Jake and remembered what I said to Violet over punching him in the face. I saw him sitting on the sofa and I walked to him and punched him straight in the face and hard. Just because Harry bullies me doesn't mean I'm not strong. ''Auw! where was that for'', Jake screams in pain covering his nose which was bleeding by now. ''How dare you! you wanted to rape Violet! are you crazy?!, she is my bestfriend and was enourmous scared. You forced her against a wall and started kissing her forcefully and didn't let her go, what would have happened if Harry didn't punch you and knocked you out?'', I say. ''I did that?'', Jake says shocked. ''Who else?'', I say still really angry. ''I-I didn't know'', he says. ''Well now you know and I think it's better if you just left here alone, I bet she is scared now to be around you'', I say and he nods. ''But I will apologize'', Jake says. ''Okay, but I don't think she wants to talk to you'', I say and then hear a knock on the door. I open it and see Violet standing. ''Hi Dean, are you ready?'', she asks. ''Yeah let's go'', I say and we wanted to walk away, but Jake comes fast to the door. Violet becomes pale and pulls me with her. ''Okay, we have to go now'', she says and we walk fast away. ''But Viol-'', Jake wants to say but we don't hear him further. ''I punched him in the face'', I tell Violet. ''Just good for him'', she says and we walk to our frist class. ''Yeah, he said he would leave you alone, but still is going to apoligize'', I say and she nods. ''Yeah, I don't want to talk to him'', she says and I nod. 

(Violet p.o.v)

After our lesson we had a break. I walked into the canteen with Dean to the table where Ashton,  Anna, Luke, Michelle and the other boys already were. ''I'm going to buy something to drink'', I say and walk to the canteen. When I come there I see Harry snogging some girl, he looks me straight in my eyes and smirks, I just roll my eyes and walk on. I see that the boys were right with that he is a player, but I still don't think he is dangerous. But he is bullying Dean, so that's another problem. I buy my drink and walk back and see Harry, but now he is alone. ''I saw you looking at me'', Harry says and steps closer to me. I walk back against the wall with my back. ''So?'', I say. ''Well you know, you shouldn't be around me... I'm dangerous'', Harry whispers in my ear and walks away. I walk back still thinking it is strange from what he told me. I sit back at the table with my drink next to Ashton. ''I saw you with Styles, what did he want from you?'', Ashton asks. ''Nothing, I walked past him and he said I looked at him and told me to stay out of his way because he is dangerous'', I tell him. ''Well he's right'', he says and I nod. ''I'm going to the toilet'', Dean says and walks to the bathroom. After a while he still isn't back and I decide to check on him. When I am at the boys toilets I hear voices. I open the door a bit and see Harry and his gang standing there. First off they are using drugs. Maybe that's why people say he is dangerous and second off I see Dean laying on the gound not opening his eyes. I didn't know what to do, to go in and help Dean, but maybe they will hurt me as well. They are with five, so I decided to wait till they left. After a few moments the left and I rushed in and took Dean and we walked to my room. We just skipped our last periods, but I had to make sure Dean was okay... again.

Chapter 6 :) Vote or Comment, please let me know what you think.

1 vote and 1 comment and I'll update faster

Xx Chantal