Chapter 13

(Harry p.o.v)

I decided to take off Violet's sunglasses, I took them off and saw her whole left eye was black with blue. Someone must have hit her. I took an icepack fromt he frigde and put it in a towel and then on our eye, so the colour would fade easier. I also saw her cheeks were full with tears and I was still wondering why she was crying. I sat down at the sofa next to her, put the tv on and I put her head in my lap. I was watching a movie and playing with Violet's hair. It was just so soft and shiny. I didn't even hear her wake up when I looked down I saw that Violet had opened her eyes and I removed the icepack. ''Are you alright now?'', I ask and she nods and lays her head back down in my lap. ''What happened?'', I ask, but she doesn't answer and moves closer to me and she closed her eyes again. ''Let's just talk later, please hold me'', she sniffs and I nod holding her closer. A few moments later she tries to stand up, but falls down again. ''What do you want?'', I ask nicely. ''A glass water please'', she says and sits down at the sofa again. She must be dizzy. I walk to the kitchen and bring here a glass water and sit down next to her again. ''Can you tell me what happened?'', I ask and she nods. ''Well I was walking a round through the park, because my lessons didn't start yet and then three bitches came to me and they told me I had to stop being around you, because you ignored the one with dirty blonde hair since I came and only talked about me and not about her'', she says and I knew she was talking about Alice. ''That's Alice, she is annoying and she thinks we have something, but she is just to stupid to realise I am not interested in her, but already in someone else'', I say and Violet looks sad. ''Well then she said something and... and I hit her and she hit me back and the other girl also started hitting me, but I knocked her out and I broke Alice's nose'', she says and I laugh a bit. ''Good that you broke her nose'', I say and she smiles. ''But what did she say? if I may ask'', I say and I see her tears coming back and I really don't want to see her crying. ''Well my twin brother died a few years ago and she told me I had to be the one who had to die and not him and sometimes I wonder like what if they were right that I had to die and not my brother'', she says and starts crying. I can't believe she would think like that about herself and that she told me something really important about her life. ''I am so sorry for you Violet'', I say and hold her even closer. ''I also have something... I mean you told me something, I can tell you something like why I bully Dean, but please don't think I'm discusting and please don't hate me'', I say and also feel tears coming. I'm such a girl sometimes. ''You don't have to tell me'', she says. ''But you told me something and now I will-'', I wanted to say, but she cuts me off. ''Please don't hate me'', she says. ''But I already know, because I read it in your diary'', she says and starts crying again. ''I already thought you did that'', I say. ''But w-who was Jack'', she asks. ''H-he was the bestfriend of my father'', I explain and I start crying as well. ''He was always coming to my room to wish me goodnight and he was always sweet and would help us when we were little when we had to shower and everything, but when I grew up, I didn't want to you know, I wanted privacy and that was okay, but he was still touchy and everything and sometimes if he came to babysit us even when I was already 16 h-he touched wrong parts and I couldn't tell anyone, because then he would do something to me, but one day h-he took thing further and raped me. Luckly my neighbour was home and called the cops, but they were to late. The cops told my parents and they were shocked and Jack went to prison, but he commited suicide. But the memories don't go away and the nightmares and I don't know why I am bullying Dean, I guess because I can take my anger I have towards Jack out on Dean, because he is also gay and that's also why I use drugs and alocohol, because I always do everything wrong and I can't be myself anymore'', I say still crying. ''Please don't think I'm discusting'', I say and Violet shakes her head and tries to wipe her tears. ''I would never think your discusting'', she says and I wipe my tears and hers away with my sleeve. ''Please don't hate me because I read your diary'', Violet says. ''I don't.'', I say. ''Did you also read the part that I love someone?'', I ask and she nods. ''Well that someone is you'', I say and she looks shocked, but I lean in and close the gap between us and kiss her.

Chapter 13 :) Vote or comment, 1 vote and 1 comment and I'll update faster

Xx Chantal