Chapter 14

(Violet p.o.v)

''Please don't hate me because I read your diary'', I say. ''I don't.'', Harry says. ''Did you also read the part that I love someone?'', he asks and I nods. ''Well that someone is you'', he says and I look shocked, but Harry leans in and close the gap between us and kisses me. Of couse I kiss him back, I also like Harry a lot. No wait, mayeb Liz and everyone was right, maybe I do love Harry, but I didn't realise it yet, because I was to busy finding out his secret. Now it all maked sense, When Harry hugged me it tingled and when he smiled at me I felt my heart race and when he wrote about a girl, I felt jealous even when he was talking about me. I also think he is really good looking and I kept being interested in him. When he pulled away we smiled. ''D-do you love me?'', I ask still shocked from what just happened. ''Uhm yeah, I'm sorry.. I knew you wouldn't like me back, I'm just so stupid ugh..'', he says and walks to the door. ''Where are you going'', I asked panicked not wanting him to go away. ''Maybe it is better if I leave now, because now you hate me and-'', I cut him off by kissing him again. When I pull away his smile is even bigger. ''W-why did you kiss me?'', he asks. ''Isn't that obvious?'', I say. ''I like you a lot, no wait I love you too Harry'', I say and kiss him again. He gives me a hug and we sit down at that sofa. ''Well uhm Violet.. you know that I like.. no love you and that you are really beautiful and smart and..and really kind and everything, would you maybe.. uhm.. would you like to be my g-girlfriend?'', Harry asks and I nod. ''I would love to'', I say and hug him tight. ''I'm so happy about that, you don't know how long I have waited to ask you that and how long I had to wait to kiss you'', he says and I smile. ''But can you please stop bullying Dean? and please stop with drugs and alcohol'', I ask. ''Of course, I haven't felt so happy in years, I finally feel love again all because of you'', he says and I smile. A few moments later Niall comes in and we are still sitting cuddled on the sofa. ''Awh are you guys finally together'', he asks and we nod. ''It was time'', he says and sits down on a chair. ''I have to go back to my dorm now'', I say and Harry nods. ''Okay, byee'', he says and gives me a kiss on my cheek as I walk away. I walk to my own dorm and run inside. ''Oh My God!'', I scream. ''What?!'', Liz asks. ''Guess what!'', I say. ''You are a millionair?'', she asks. ''No, that would be cool, but no'', I say. ''Tell then, I don't want to guess anymore'', Liz says and I laugh. ''Okay, well Harry Styles is my boyfriend'', I say. ''OH MY GOD, since when?!'', she screams as well. ''Well when I read his diary and everything I told him about my brother and then he wasn't angry and we kissed and he thought I didn't like him, but I kissed him again telling him I liked him as well and he asked me to be his girlfriend'', I say. ''Awh that's so cute, but he doesn't dare to hurt you or I will cut his balls off'', Liz says and I laugh. ''He won't hurt me, he helped me after I beat that Alice girl up together with her friend'', I say. ''Oh you did that?'', Liz says and I nod. ''Yeah she said something about my brother and I broke her nose and I knocked the other one out, but she hit me in the eye'', I say and Liz knows about my brother, so she knows how much it hurts. ''Good! that's my girl, that stupid bitch desirved it, I hated her so much gosh she is so stupid'', Liz says. ''Now you sound just like her, ''Gosh she is so stupid'', I qoute Liz. ''Want to watch a movie?'', Liz asks and I nod. Liz and I watch a few moments and after a while we fall asleep on the sofa with the tv on.

I know this is an short chapter, but it had to end :) enjoy this chapter ;) Xx Chantal