Just, How? {Lee Suji & Ji Han...

De storhea

Suji is a hardworking girl. She'd give up anything just for her family. She doesn't have much freedom to spar... Mai multe

Preface
CH 1: Same old, same old.
CH 2: Blurry
CH 3: It Was You
CH 4: Memories
CH 6: A New Worker?
CH 7: Listening
CH 8: Why?
CH 9: Jealous
CH 10: Childhood Crush
CH 11: Find Out
CH 12: Guardian Angel
CH 13: Promise
CH 14: As Soon As Possible
CH 15: Interviews
CH 16: We're Here
CH 17: Gone
CH 18: Shadow
CH 19: Hope
CH 20: Just, How?
EPILOGUE
thank you so very much!

CH 5: Protected

137 7 1
De storhea

"Suji! Your home-" Suji's younger sister came out from the living room smiling brightly. "Why do you look out of breath?"

"Oh.. I was running to the front door, not a big deal though."

"It's 10:30. Where have you been? You got off work in the afternoon.."

"Ah, I was hanging out with a friend."

"Your other friends have been calling you. Was your phone turned off the whole time?"

Suji took out her phone from her sweatshirt pocket and saw many notifications.

14 Miss Calls from Jane👶🏻, Yujin🐬, Euna🤗, Minju🐹

23 New Messages from D ARK

"Ahh...." Suji bit her lips.

"They wanted to hang out with you." Jieun stated.

Suji read some of the messages.

Today 4:23 PM

"Euna🤗: HEEYYY SUUJIII!!!"

"Yujin🐬: Where are you Suji? Aren't you off work?"

"Minju🐹: HEy are you hanging out with someone else other than us??"

"Jane👶🏻: Perhaps her boyfriend.."

"Minju🐹: OOOOOOOOHHH"

"Yujin🐬: You're joking right? She can't just forget about us right?"

"Jane👶🏻: Didn't you hear from Jieun? This handsome dude is working at her mom's café now."

"Euna🤗: Woooahh.. I'm jealous. I should probably quit working as a composer and work at her mom's café anyways."

"Minju🐹: Count me in!!"

Suji smiled at their humor.

They actually think we're a thing?? Suji laughed at her thought.

She scrolled down to the bottom of the conversation and typed in a new message.

Today 10:47 PM

"Suji🐰: You guysss, he just showed me around Myeong-Dong.."

"Minju🐹: And you didn't invite me. Wow, brb let me just cry in a corner.."

"Suji🐰: I mean, I guess we can hang out tomorrow?"

'Euna🤗: That's a plan!! And maybe you can introduce me to that guy.."

"Suji🐰: Um... How about no? Plus he probably already has a girl and you have a guy."

Suji frowned at that thought but just brushed it off her shoulder.

Today 10:54 PM

"Jane👶🏻: Nahh.. He's totally falling for you. Anyways lets all hang out tomorrow?"

"Minju🐹: I'm in!!"

"Euna🤗: Count me in!😋😋"

"Yujin🐬: It's a plan!!"

"Suji🐰: Alright guys, I'll text you tomorrow! Goodnight girls."

Suji turned off her phone and went upstairs to change and wash up. Until she got a call.

"Hello?"

"Did you get home without hurting yourself running to your front door?" Suji recognized his voice, it was obviously Hansol because he was talking in a quiet and shy voice.

"Yeah. Thanks for asking. Btw, how did you get my number?" Suji asked curiously.

"Your mom gave it to me before I left the café, just in case there's any emergencies, she gave me both her and your number."

"I guess it's an emergency that I ran to my front door." Suji teased.

"Ohh" Ji Hansol said quietly, he was blushing a bit but Suji couldn't see.

"Hahaha just joking! Anyways you'll be at the café tomorrow right?"

"Of course. I'll always be there when you and your mom needs help." Hansol didn't want to talk about the planning tomorrow, since he wanted it to be kept a secret.

"Thank you."

"Hey you promised not to say that anymore!" Hansol stated.

"Well you can't do anything since we're talking through phone!!" Suji laughed.

"Fine. But you should be getting sleep. It's 11 already."

"Okay. Just cause you're 'older' than me, I'll sleep." Suji mocked Hansol "Goodnight"

"Sleep well." Hansol ended the call and smiled.

Suji looked down at her phone as the call ended and smiled.

/////

Suji looked up as she heard the door ring.

"Ah finally." Suji smiled.

"Sorry I was a bit late, traffic sucks."

"Don't worry, me too."

The door ringed and the first set of customers came in.

"I'll take that!" Suji rushed to the counter.

"What would you like?" Suji asked.

"That man over there.' The girl pointed her direction to Hansol.

Suji choked on air because of that cheesy line.

"Sorry, he's not for sale, and even so, he's very expensive so I suggest not wasting your money because he's probably someone else's." Suji innocently blinked at the girls.

"I heard you need workers" The other girl said.

"I'm sorry, we're looking for amateurs. Someone who does their job instead of looking at some guy the whole time they do their job." Suji waited innocently for their response.

The girls rolled their eyes and left the café.

Hansol heard everything. He smiled to himself, even though he knew he's working for this job because of Suji.

/////

"Bye mom! Remember to call me whenever you need help back at the café." Suji yelled.

Hansol and Suji exited the café.

"Well I've got to ge-" Suji said but got cut off,

"The tour of Seoul is not over yet."

"Oh." Suji remembered that she asked Hansol to show her around Seoul yesterday. "Riiigghht.. Uh but is it okay if my friends come along?"

That just made things worse Hansol thought.

But since Hansol didn't want Suji to think of him as a bad person, he wanted to be nice. "Sure."

"Thank yoouuu!!!" Suji smiled and giggled.

/////

Hansol was squished in the bus with Suji beside him, and her friends beside Suji.

"Wooow he is handsome.." Euna whispered, Hansol heard and looked out the window.

"Shh you guys are so loud. Euna, you already have someone." Suji looked at Euna.

"Right! Thanks for reminding me." Euna laughed,

"Wait till I tell Kanto!!" Minju teased.

Suji couldn't handle them. Though they're older than her, they act like they're little kids. Yujin and Jane had to handle them. Suji was also immature at times but not as immature as Minju and Euna. But she was very happy she got to hang out with her friends more.

Once they got off the bus, they looked like a small group of friends clueless on where they were as they looked around. Except for Hansol of course.

"Seoul Tower!!" Jane said amazed.

"It's my third time coming here and I never get tired of it." Yujin commented.

"Wait who's paying for the tickets?" Euna asked Suji.

"I will" Hansol said and digged into his pocket.

"No. I will. I insist." Suji held Hansol's wrist, stopping him from digging his pocket.

They were at the top of Seoul Tower and Suji walked slowly.

"Suji, c'mon!" Jane yelled, smiling.

"Yeah yeah! I'm coming." Suji yelled back.

Hansol stayed back with Suji.

"Scared of heights?" Hansol looked at Suji who was walking like an old man, avoiding looking down.

"Yes.." Suji admitted,

Hansol hesitated but grabbed Suji's hand and held it tightly.

"Scared anymore?" Hansol asked shyly.

Suji was stunned. Her heart was pounding rapidly. And her face was hot.

"No." Suji said. It was true.

She realized she's not scared when she's with Hansol.

She felt protected.

~~~~~

wow. this chapter is longer ooo. I changed my username to storhea (rhea is my real name) and you pronounce it like rh-ee so its sounds like "story". lol I suck

anyways my pp is lee geon if anyone whos asking (stan him and madtown members pls, tyvm). uhh what else.

Oh yeAH THANK YOU FOR 100+ READS!!!!!! IM SOOOOO SHOOOOOCKED. thank you so much once again, for reading this series! :) i'll continue to make good stories for you guys to read!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

265K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
The Boyfriend App De Mon D Rea

Ficțiune adolescenți

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
254K 13K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...