We promised,Didnt we?-Danti x...

By Pupplet244

I looked over at him,my eyes still brimming with tears, then back down. Dark sighed and went to walk away. ''... More

The tape.
chap 2. (no idea for title name.^.^)
We Promise.
OK google....(and cookies,yummy)
chap 5 (still no idea for name.)
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
A/n
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chap 12
chap 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
I Was Tagged!
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
TAG-your it!
Untitled Part 25
anotherchapter-
anotheranotherchapter,
chapter 25
26
28
29
30
uWu
ahhh-

chap 27

417 11 19
By Pupplet244

A/n- curiosity is only dangerous if you are a cat. If you have a question about something in my book, Please pleas please ask! I'll gladly answer it.

T
Y/n pov.

“ Max- please. You know where they are, don't you?” I plead. They look away from me, conflict in thier eyes.

“ I can't y/n - “

“ Look, Max. They have your little brother,but they also have my little sibling,and y/n’s too. We're in the same boat, but we need you to be the navigator because we have no clue where we are going”

“ What even was that meta-..... Pitch?.... How the hell did you get here?” I look down at the shadow puppy that's pawing on my leg, confused. Damien looks at him and his eyes light up.

“Pitch! Yes! He can help us!” He says.

“ how?-”

“ He could tell you were stressed out,and he came to help! And since he's connected to both you and Raven, he should know where she is!” Damien exclaims. Pitch barks at Max, sniffing them,then lays his head on their knee. Max pats his head.

“ You have a Shadow pup? Where?... These things are rare” they say. I glare at them.

“ Pitch, come here. “ I call. The puppy looks at me, rolls over on it's back, then walks over to me.

“ Come on PB, let's go find Rae” Damien says.

Raven pov.

“ Rise and shine, Raven”

I open an eye, warily. The person who spoke smiles at me softly,bit I bury myself into a ball.

“ Wait! Come on , get up! I'm not gonna hurt you!”

“ Then what the hell do you want?” I growl a bit,then blink. I'm not usually like this.

“ I'm Evan. Come on,get up and at least look at me” He says. I huff and look at him. ‘How old are you?” I ask, and he grins, bouncing a bit. As he does,his hair falls into his eyes and I'm able to get a good look at it. It's as if somebody took my hair and put it on high contrast mode. It's white with purple streaks, and it's actually pretty cool.

“ I'm the same age as you.” he says.

“ That's an interesting color choice for your hair-”

“ You’re stuck in an unknown place and the first thing you want to know is about my hair? Wow”

“  I asked that because I know you aren't going to fucking tell me why I'm here,or where the hell I am”

“ Woah, calm yourself….. I thought they said you were part angel”

“ What-”

“ Never mind. You’re right, I'm not going to tell you anything. I'm not allowed to,if I wanted to. “

“ Then fuck off”

“ Can't, Raven. And please don't use that launguage “

“ Knulle Deg”

“ rude. Please just come on. You at least have to be hungry?”

“ a little- “ ( who are you kidding I'm always hungry)

“ Well good, it's lunchtime. Follow me” Evan leads the way out of the room. Having nothing better to do,and slightly curious, I follow him, looking around.

“ Where is this place?”

“ Can't tell ya. “

“ So you don't know?”

“ Yes I do. I'm not allowed to tell. “

“ Why not? It's not like I'm going anywhere to tell”

“ You’re going to get both of us in trouble if you keep asking me stuff” He says, looking down at me. His hair flips over his eyes as he does so.

“ Well, then I'll ask a question you can answer. Why that color for your hair? “ I ask.

“  Why did you choose the color for your hair? In all honesty, it's always been like this, it's naturally white. I just randomly add color streaks. It was blue last week”

“ And the week before ,he looked like a fucking clown threw up on him” Someone says, wrapping her arm around me. I look at her.

“ umm.hi? Why- why are you touching me”

“ Sorry Raven. Just learning a bit about you. I'm Jinx.” The purple haired girl lets go of me.

“ So who did you steal from this time?”  Evan asks. I tilt my head.

“ Gem. She wouldn't shut the hell up,so why not? “ Jinx answers.

“ Wait,what did you steal?” I ask, confused.

“ Her voice. Well, sort of. Her ability to talk. And I'm only borrowing anyways.ill give it back eventually”  Jinx winks. I nod like I understand,even though I'm still confused as all hell.

“ Jordan here can't talk on her own. She has to steal the ability to talk from another.When she's ready to give it back, she says the victim’s name three times and thier voice returns. Which is why we call her Jinx.”  Evan explains .

“ oh! Ok, that makes more sense. But why steal a voice. Just learn sign launguage” I grin. Jinx puts her hand under her chin and pushes it out towards me. Well fuck you too then.

“ She already knows it, and Jinx. Watch your launguage.” Evan says,sighing.

“ Give me a mirror and I can, Angel boy” She smirks

“ You're an Angel!? Why the hell are you helping people kidnap people then!” I growl.

“ Half angel. And I'm not. I'm just stuck here. “

“ Like everyone else. “ Jinx grins.

“ There's more kids?”

“ A whole hellava lot more, But most of us grew up here. You and ….whatsername? Peyton? You guys Are new here.”

“ Nat too. “ Evan says.

“ Peyton Sharp?” I ask, tilting my head. Evan nods.

“ Yeah, the siren. They're probably at lunch already, which is where we should be going instead of standing here chatting “ Jinx grins. I follow them to the crowded cafeteria. It's like a bording school mixed with a sanitarium here. I sigh and  grab the food that I'm handed and sit down with Evan and Jinx. I'm eating quietly for a while before suddenly getting tackled to the ground by a cat. A fucking cat,what the hell.

“ Godamnitt Cat! Get back here! I'm going to fucking kill you!” A girl yells. I do a double take.

“ Yandere!?” I ask. She slants her eyes at me. ( yAndere-iplier is a girl in my story-)

“ Do I know you? You look familiar….. you aren't after my senpai are you!?” She asks. I shake my head quickly.

“ No. I'm Dark’s daughter” I say. She relaxes.

“ Oh! You’re my niece!” Yandere says. The cat jumps off my lap and shifts to a humanoid form.

“ Mine too! Hi, I'm Cat.” he says. He’s around Glitch’s age.

“ Raven. Why are you guys here? I thought the iplier’s were all supposed to live in Raspy Hill”

“ Eh- technically,yeah. But Anti and Dark are control freaks, and this place is pretty cool.” Cat grins.

“ It was before you showed up” Yandere huffs.

“ And that's why we keep siblings separate-” Evan mutters.

‘ Then what you doing so close to Raven’ Jinx signs.

“ Wait a minute ,what!?” I look in between Evan and Jinx. Jinx bites her lip.

“ You understand sign launguage-?” She pales. I nod.

“ Yes, I do, and again,what? “

“ Jinx- I told you- great.now I'm going to get in trouble. “ Evan groans.

“ Just answer the fucking question!” I say,and Evan sighs.

“ I'm your half brother.We have the same mother. Different fathers though”

“ So how the hell did you end up here?”

“ you and y/n. You don't remember, but  until you and y/n starting showing your powers we all lived together. So until we were about two.then you went to the orphanage. Me and Y/n stayed with Mom, then when we were five? I think, My Dad got me, but shortly afterwards he died, and I couldn't go back to mom so they sent me here”

“ I thought you said your dad was an Angel”

“ Angels can die too. Ecspesially when Demons get involved”

“ EVAN! “ someone yells,and we all turn to the source of the noise. The person who shouted points to a young boy in a corner who is curling himself into a ball. Evan quickly gets up and walks over to the boy, wrapping an arm around him. Curious,I walk over as well, feeling the immense amount of anxiety coming from the boy.

“ It's okay,” Evan mutters, hugging the boy close. I close my eyes and focus a bit, sending positive vibes towards the boy. He lets out a shaky breath and uncurls, looking at me.

“ Evan? Who's the girl? She-she made it better-” he whispers. Evan looks up at me.

“ Oh, that's Raven. Raven,Meet Nathaniel. He’s been here just a bit longer than you.”

“ Hey Nat. Can I call you that?” I ask, crouching down next to him. Nat nods,and scoots closer to me.

“ You can adjust emotions too?” Evan asks.

“ Is that what it's called? I've been doing it forever...so you can do it?”

“ Yes I can, but I can do it because my father did it. “

“ My parents don't- but y/n is a dream demon, and niether of my father's are”

“ Mom is. Well, sort of. She's a quarter angel, but she can talk to people through dreams”

“ Is?”

“ Yeah, is. She works here as well”

“ Can- can I meet her?” I ask. Evan shrugs and stands up.

“ Yeah, I guess. Come on. “ He sighs and grabs my hand, leading me away. We go down a few hallways and go through multiple doors until we finally stop. Evan knocks on the door.

“ Hey Mom? You in there?” He asks. There's a rustling noise

“ Yeah, one second sweetheart” She calls from inside

“ okay Mom" he says,and then there's more rustling ,and the door opens.

“ What do yo- Raven-? Is that really you baby?” She says, looking me up and down.It’s the lady in the tape.

“ I-..... Y/n said you died-” I say quietly.

“ Oh baby,no I didn't. I just…..dissapeared? “

“ You faked your own death? Why the hell would you do that? “

“ To separate myself from y/n. If I would have stayed with her until your fathers came to pick her up,I wouldn't have been able to give her up-”

“ You can give up a two year old to a bunch of fucking strangers,but you can't give away a thirteen year old to her rightful parents? That makes a bunch of God damned sense, doesn't it?”

“ Wh- I Didn't give you to a bunch of strangers.i knew the people I gave you to”

“ You left me in an orphanage. Do you know how many bad things happen in orphanages? Ecspesially ones that have Girls and boys?  A lot of shit happens, a whole fucking lot. And the majority of it, isn't consensual” I huff and run off, having no clue where I'm going.Eventually I find a closet and duck into it, falling on the floor and sobbing.

Y/n pov

“ Something is wrong. Pitch can't find her” I look around.

“ he’s not going to be able to. “ Max says. I growl

“ What are you still doing tagging along?”

“ Well,one. They have my sibling too,and Nathaniel is probably scared shitless. Two, your dog is no longer connected to Raven. They only connect to one person.”

“ But we share a soul?”

“ Not anymore. That's the whole damn reason they took her. “

“ Wait, what? It's possible to separate the souls?”

“ Obviously. “

“ Hhhh-. Great. Now I won't be able to find her”

“ Well- it's actually- I know where she is- “

“ And you are going to tell me? “

“ you guys were right earlier, I want Nathaniel back as much as you want Raven back” They answer.” Though I get that you probably don't trust me anymore. If you want to know, I'll take you”

I don't know, what do you think?

Trust Max,

Or

Don't?

It's up to you,Y/n .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 8.6K 42
{COMPLETED} This Reader is basically the same as the first book (Darkiplier x Reader) I wrote. Same general world, but the story itself will be orig...
18.8K 630 29
Another fanfiction! Enjoy! You are in your college classroom packing up when an alarm goes off. An announcement comes on telling everyone to calm dow...
11.6K 467 25
It's your fourth year of High School. It's not an ordinary high school, it's a demon school. You're the daughter of the one and only, Darkiplier. You...
3.5K 70 16
Jack and Mark have always been the best of friends. Jack has always had a crush on mark. Jack has another side he's hidden from mark, because he was...