Our Destiny

By Itz_Aneesa

DISCLAIMER: hi guys I'm going to be editing and rewriting this book completely so if you don't see the chapte... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Nightmares (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Get To Know Me (Edited).
Chapter 3 - Shezard's Empires (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Amir Shezard (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Saving Amira (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Sleepovers (Edited)
Chapter 7- Confessions (Edited)
Chapter 8- Back To Work (Edited)
Chapter 9-She lives in a mansion!! (Edited)
Chapter 10-Family Dinner (Edited)
Chapter 11- Surprises (Edited)
Chapter 12- Shock (Edited)
Chapter 13- Blood Donor (Edited)
Chapter 14-Wedding Preparations/Mendhi night (Edited)
Chapter 15- NIKAH!! (Edited)
Chapter 16- Wedding Night (Edited)
Chapter 17- Her Past (Edited)
Chapter 18- Office Fun (Edited)
Chapter 19 - Wedding Anniversary Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 19-Wedding Anniversary Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 20- Walima (Edited)
Chapter 21- Goodbyes and Movie Night (Edited)
Chapter 22- Hide And Seek & Stolen Kisses (Edited)
Chapter 23- Birthday Surprise and Sweet Mornings. (Edited)
Chapter 24 - Happy News (Edited)
Chapter 25- Midnight Fun(Edited)
Chapter 27-Baby Shower/Baby Gender Reveal(Edited)
Chapter 28- All nighters and hidden truths. (Edited)
Chapter 29-Truth. (Edited)
Chapter 30-Secret Project and More Shock. (Edited)
Chapter 31- Chaotic Nights. (Edited)
Chapter 32- Ameena's Wedding. (Edited)
Chapter 33- False Alarm or Not False Alarm. (Edited)
Chapter 34 - Ariyan and Ariyah Shezard. (Edited)
Chapter 35- Family Bonding. (Edited)
Chapter 36- Hard To Stay Without My Babies. (Edited)
Chapter 37- Bringing Them Home! (Edited)
Chapter 38- Family. (Edited)
Chapter 39- Figuring it all out. (Edited)
Chapter 40-Fun Moments. (Edited)
Chapter 41-Birthday and surprises. (Edited)
Chapter 42- Secrets Always Unravel Themselves. (Edited)
Chapter 43- A Break. (Edited)
Chapter 44- Coming Clean. (Edited)
Chapter 45- Famous. (Edited)
Chapter 46- Family Matters. (Edited)
Prologue. (Edited)

Chapter 26-Planning?(Edited)

1.5K 101 5
By Itz_Aneesa

Amir's POV

I woke up hearing voices surrounding me, opening my eyes and turning my head slowly to my left, I found Aali with Mira sitting on her legs and touching her stomach.

I smiled and tried to not make any sudden movements as I wanted to know what they were talking about so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"Mummy, would you stop loving me when the new babies come?" I heard Amira asked as my eyes shot open to find tears pooling in the corners of her eyes.

"Amira! No I will never stop loving you, after all, you are my baby, but things might feel a bit different at first okay because they will need lots of care and attention but don't worry everyone will still love you the same," I heard Aali say as she kissed her forehead.

"Ok mummy, I will also love the babies a lot too", Mira said as she placed a kiss on her mother's pregnant stomach, feeling the babies kick.

"I think you are having two boys, mommy," Mira said as I looked at the smile on her face. I would actually love to have two sons but whatever Allah does is for the best.

"No, I think two girls," Aali said whilst rubbing her stomach.

"Boys".

"Girls".

"Boys".

"Girls".

"Boys".

"I think we are having one girl and one boy," I said after listening to their small argument.

"Daddy!" Amira screamed as she jumped onto my lap as Aali looked at me and smiled whilst raising her eyebrows but failed to do so, as I burst out laughing.

"Hello Mira princess, what time is it?" I asked her as I kissed her forehead and laughed at my question.

"Like I would know the time daddy, I'm only two" Amira sassed back at me, holding up two fingers. Wow where the hell did she get this sass from, I thought as I looked at Aali and smiled knowing where she might have gotten it from.

"Ooh, getting sassy now, are we, remember you are only two years old so act like your two and don't grow up so fast," I said to her as she sat on my lap staring at me with big wide eyes and nodding her head along to what I was saying.

"Okay then I will act like I'm two," she said as she started to scream and jump on the bed like a crazy woman. I just started at her and couldn't help laugh out loud as Aali gave me the biggest death stare ever.

"Ok, ok, I will go and stop her before she wakes up the whole household," I said as Aali just burst out laughing.

"What?" I asked her as she shook her head.

"It's nothing," she said whilst holding her stomach and the bed for support as she quickly wiped the tears from her face.

"Tell me,"

"No, it's nothing,"

"Tell me Aali,"

"No, it's nothing,"

"Aali, tell me or I will do something to you," I threatened her as she froze in her place and I evilly smirked at her.

"You do know I ain't gonna tell you nothing," she sassed at me whilst standing up and walking over to me with a smile on her face, daring me to.

"Ok I warned you girl," I said as I grabbed her waist and started to tickle her, well what else am I meant to do to a pregnant women carrying my child. Stop giving her ice cream? Well, mum's never gonna spare me then.

"S...top...Ple...please...can...can't...brea... Breathe," she said as I continued laughing and tickling her until the door burst wide open.

I turned my head and there stood my mom with a big smile on her face as I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment, I mean look at the position we were in, I was slightly hovering over Aali with the sheets all tangled around us as Mira was running around the room screaming like a mad woman with pillows all over the floor.

"Ahh, it's nice to see you guys act like kids for once," mum said with a smile on her face, hey we act like kids all the time by playing games and messing about with our friends.

"Hey, now that's not true, mom, I mean come on we act like children all the time especially when our family and friends come over and you know that," Aali said as she walked over to mom hugging her, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Is it okay if I take Amir outside and talk to him for a bit?" mum asked as wild thoughts went through my head and yes I still get scared if my mum wants to talk to me alone. What she might go all Pakistani ninja mom on me and she's scary like that.

"Of course you can talk to him as he is your son you don't need to ask me just take him," Aali answered as she started to pick up the pillows of the floor.

"Aali what are you doin, you're gonna hurts yourself and the babies," I loudly said to her as I ran to where she was standing and helped her to sit on the bed whilst I quickly picked up the pillows of the floor and started to tidy the bed.

"You know that's not necessary," she said as I smiled at her, she's so concerned for me it's amazing and I care for her just as much as I want her the one to be with me in Jannah.

"You don't need to-,"

"Yes, I do as I am your husband and you have already done a lot for me so it's my turn to repay it back," I said cutting her off.

"But Amir no-,"

"But Aali no more talking okay, now let me tidy up our bedroom at least and then you can do whatever you want okay?" I asked her as she nodded at me smiling as I smiled back and kissed the top of her head and went over to where my mum was standing.

"May Allah always keep you happy and healthy and bless your kids with good health and protect you and them away from any evil. Ameen," my mum said.

"Ameen," I and Aali said at the same time.

Mum signalled me to go outside with her so I did not before looking at the love of my life sitting with my daughter on her lap talking to the babies. I slowly closed the door not wanting to disturb their moment and faced the direction of my mum.

"Gee(yes) mum, what did you want to talk to me about?" I politely asked my mum as the Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) said" If I was praying and my mum asked me for a glass of water I would beak my prayer to get her that glass of water," and it's like Subhanallah he loves his mom so much even though he lost her when he was really young.

"Amir," My mum said as she starting to wave her hand in front on my face.

"Huh, sorry I kinda zoned out a bit, but what were you sayin?" I asked her as she looked-no more likely glared at me.

"Mum, I was just thinking about how much our beloved Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) loved his mother and if I will be able to love you that much," I said to her with tears in my eyes thinking about all the times when I answered her calls late because of work and didn't bother to phone her back and also when she would be awake late making sure I came back from work, uni, college and school safe.

"Aww you already do, but forget about that just please keep Aali distracted as we are doing something for her and she can't know about it alright?" my mum asked me as I nodded my head Knowing what it might be.

"So you're gonna give her a baby shower and want me to not tell her, alright I will not tell her," I said as mum looked at me shocked.

"What she's pregnant and you want me to keep her distracted as you are gonna do something for her, it's obviously gonna be a baby shower," I said to mum whilst shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay forget about that come on bring Aali downstairs for her daily dose of fruits and salads for breakfast," Mum said as I smiled knowing what Aali's reaction is going to be.

I hugged my mum and turned around as she started to head downstairs as I opened the door and found Aali moving away from the door and trying to look like she didn't ease dropping on our conversation.

Aaliya's POV

"She can't know about it alright?" I heard mum say to Amir. What is she on about, why can I not know about it? I thought as I started to walk away from the door. Just as I was walking away from the door, Amir entered looking at me like I'm guilty of ease dropping. Well, I am but it's only one sentence that doesn't count right?

"Were you listening to our conversation?" he asked me whilst slowly taking steps towards me as I tried looking for Amira. Where is the girl when you need her? I asked my self as my eyes roamed around our bedroom until they landed on her and guess what? She was asleep.

"No I wasn't ease dropping," I stated as he came and stopped in front of my searching my eyes for the truth as I squirmed under his intense gaze.

"Okay, come downstairs for your daily dose of healthy breakfast," he said as I instantly frowned.

"Why do I have to eat fruit every day, my babies are gonna be fine and healthy in sha Allah," I said as I groaned, walking down the stairs together. I mean don't get me wrong I love eating different types of fruits and salad but every single freaking day it gets annoying.

Amir laughed and just placed his hand on my bulging stomach and guided me to the dining room where everybody was seated eating their breakfast.

My eyes looked over the various bowls of fruits and salads as frown made its way onto my face and I puffed out my cheeks to show my anger as mum looked at me and bursts out laughing. Soon everybody was laughing apart from me.

"Wait until you guys are pregnant, watch what I will do to you guys then," I threatened Safina and Simra whilst pointing at them as they stopped laughing instantly, as I smiled in triumph.

I slowly sat down in the same chair that I sit in every day and looked at mum wondering what she was talking about with Amir and what were they planning. But I ignored all of that and decided to eat all this fruit without complaining because at least I have food to eat.

"Mom when can I eat normal food like pancakes, even my babies are fed up with all this fruit and salad,"I said a bit annoyed as mom just started laughing.

"Mum seriously I love being healthy but not this healthy eating the same things every day," I said whilst crossing my arms over my chest and puffing up my cheeks whilst turning my head in the other direction.

Seriously, it's not funny my babies are gonna be completely healthy in sha Allah. I quickly finished off eating my breakfast and stood up to put my dishes in the sink.

"No mum, we can't tell Aali what we are planning," I heard Safina say to her mum as I felt something weird in my stomach and realized that it was coming from the left side of my stomach and realized one of my babies is kicking, I started to panic as this has never happened before where only one of my babies kicks and not the other baby.

I walked into the living room and sat down quietly as Amir looked at me questioning and I just smiled at him, a couple minutes later dad came up to me with his hands behind his back and sat on the left side of me.

"I know that you hate eating fruit every morning so don't tell mum okay?" He asked me as he pulled out TWO galaxy bars out from behind his back.

"Oh my thank you so much dad, I love you!" I screamed as I hugged him and turned around to face Amir as I stuck my tongue out at him as he laughed at my childish behaviour.

"HA ha, dad loves me more than you!" I screamed at Amir as I munched on my chocolate before realizing that mom walked in the door.

I quickly jumped on the sofa and placed the chocolate behind my back making sure she doesn't see but it was too late. She already saw it and was moving towards me at an extremely fast pace.

Just as she came up to me and stood in front of me both my babies kicked at the same time sending an uncontrollable amount of pain through my body, that I tried my best to hide.

"What did you just put under your back?" Mom asked me as everybody which was dad, Amir, Subhan, Safina and Simra looked at me waiting for me to speak.

"It is absolutely nothing my dearest mother," I replied trying to flatter her whilst I pouted at her, trying to hide the pain I was feeling which had slowly faded.

"Nice try but it isn't gonna work on me darling, now move", she said as I shook my head and didn't budge.

Everybody looked at me like I was crazy and I just shrugged my shoulders at them, what..?? No one comes between me and my chocolate. Just then the doorbell rang as mom gave me a death glare and walked towards the door.

"This isn't over," she threatened as she walked out of the living room and went to open the door. Dad came up to me and we shared a high five as we burst out laughing. Just then ammi, abbu, Ameena, Aleena and Amar came through the door wondering what the hell is going on.

I stood up and went to meet everyone and hugged them but that was a mistake.

"As-salaam wa alaikum, how are you Aali? How's the babies?" mum asked me as she put her hand on my stomach, smiling at me.

"So do you guys know if they are girls or boys?" Amar asked me with eagerness, I wonder why.

"I don't know but Amar and I want it to be a surprise", I said as his eagerness died down, as everybody started to frown. What's wrong with everyone? They are acting all weird today and lately.

Amar saw my chocolate that was laying on the sofa behind the cushion and he reached for them.

"NOOOOO!" I screamed as everybody looked at me shocked.

"They are my chocolates!" I screamed at him as I ran at him and try snatching my chocolate bars off of him but failed with him being way taller than me and me being pregnant, didn't help my case.

"Haha try getting them now," he taunted me as he ran around the living room with me chasing his tail as everybody laughed at me as I ignored the feeling and blush covering my cheeks. That's it I had enough of this and I ran as fast as my legs could carry me and carefully tackled him onto the sofa by pushing him down and jumped on top of him as Amir burst out laughing and tried to peel me off of my poor brother who was trying to breathe.

"Now give me my chocolate and I will get off of you otherwise prepare to stay here all day," I threatened him who just looked at me with wide eyes.

"Okay you can have your chocolate bars and I will leave you alone, women don't kill me. I feel sorry for Amir how does he deal with you?" he asked me as I just grabbed my chocolate bars and stood up backing away from me as I smiled and walked into the kitchen to have a glass of water.

"So how we gonna do this if we don't know what she is having?"  Ameena asked as I ignored what was going on and sat down waiting for what's going to happen. Little did I know what's gonna happen to me and my babies and if they will make it out alive.

EID MUBARAK TO EVERYBODY WHO CELEBRATED ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. A LOT OF U HAVE ASKED TO SEE PICTURES OF WHAT I WORE BUT I DIDN'T WAER MY SCARF SO I AM NOT POSTING THEM SORRY. HOPE U GUYS HAD AN AMAZING EID AND MAY ALLAH ACCEPT ALL YOU DUAS AND ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.3K 45
She was his deepest secret, he was her love, it was the time to unveil it. ----- Alizey, a newly Muslim girl living a life undercover from her patern...
303K 12.8K 62
#Crazy series - Book 1 "Ohh hello bhaiyya do you know who my husband is - izzah asked to the shopkeeper. "Who is he - said shopkeeper. "He is a mafi...
25.8K 1.9K 58
*formerly as Noble deed* Then I felt his lips on my forehead.. and when they say that when your crush kisses you,you feel the fireworks, slap them h...
138K 11.2K 70
•Safa Hayat• Her flounders against the world haven't been known to anyone. Neither do the scars that run deep inside the abyss of her frail soul. She...