Tom Hiddleston x reader Imagi...

By micmickey_r

So basically this is just like any other book of imagines that expresses the undying love that we all have fo... More

Authors Note :)
Tom- You forget his Birthday
Tom-At Loss of Words
Loki- "That's Prince Loki to you"
Tom-Me or Him?
Prince Hal-Arranged Marriage
Gif/Photo imagines
Loki-Agent 666 Part 1
Tom-Coffee Shop Adventures
Tom-Red Carpet Madness
Loki-Things Left Unsaid *Infinity War*
Loki-Agent 666:Part 2
A/n:Um what??
Loki-Alive
Loki-Jealousy
Gif/Photo Imagines 2
Loki- You Hurt Yourself
Tom- Loki'd
Thomas Sharpe-Childhood Memories
A/n-Special Day!
Thomas Sharpe-Past is Past
Thomas Sharpe-Fidelity
Tom-Glasses
Tom-Studying
Loki- Little Sonnet
A/N-Please Read :)
Loki-Not Expecting
Thomas Sharpe- Requited Touch
Loki-Winter's Gift

Loki-Sunshine

9.6K 204 81
By micmickey_r

Part two of-Things Left Unsaid
Bold/Italics: Lyrics to the song.
Italics:Backstory.

You're my sunshine, my only sunshine

That song played over and over again in your head as you floated in space.

You turned your gaze slowly to see Thor.

He was floating about 1 foot away from you.

"thor.." you barely muttered.
He acknowledged your voice, and turned his head slightly.

"L-lady-."

"S-Save your breath." You whispered.

"I l-love you." He said trying his best to hug you while floating.

You feel a single tear escape your eye.

And all of a sudden you felt your body slowly decompose away, and your head was all fuzzy.

You make me happy when skies are grey.

This was it.
You will finally be reunited with your one true love.
All of the nightmares play back to his death, and you can't believe such a horrible person could do that with such ease.

You never know dear, how much I love you.

Loki never really understood why you cared for him, he was always so hesitant every time you made a romantic gesture. And it was hard to tell if he actually enjoyed it.

Please don't take my sunshine away.

And that's precisely what that monster did. He took the only person who understood you and didn't judge or use you, even from the first time you met.

You sighed as you reminisced that moment.

You were living on your own at this point, at the young age of 7.

You remember you were sitting in an abandoned treehouse, where you were currently living.

You pretended that you were living in a huge castle, and that you were the queen. Even though you knew that could never happen.

"I am your queen, and you shall kneel before me!" You said, and all of a sudden you are interrupted by the flash of a green light.

Confused, your little body scurried towards the back corner of the rotting treehouse.

You are welcomed by a young boy, close to your age, with black hair and the bluest of eyes.

You stare at him for the longest time, trying to hide from him.

"LOKI, that's not fair! No magic during t-" another boy enters the treehouse, but he seems more aggressive than the first boy. He had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"It's alright, you can come out, we don't bite."

"Well most of us." The blonde one said.

"Shut up Thor."

You stare at them in fear.

"Are you alone?" The one You is assume is Loki asks.

You nod, feeling the tears form in your tiny eyes.

They both walk towards you so that they can see you better, but you continue to back away.

"What are you doing here by yourself?" Thor asks.

"This is my home." You bluntly state.

"Where is your mother and father though? You can't have a home without a mother and father."

"You look towards the ground."

"Thor you imbecile, you hurt her feelings." Loki says, as he comfortingly lays a hand on your shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"Y/n." You whisper.

"What a spectacular name." Loki says. You blush.

"D-do you want to play castle with me?" You stuttered. No one ever wanted to play with you, not even the other village kids. But these two were different.

"Of course! You know we live in one if you want to play there."

'Wait what? Live in one? I knew these two looked familiar, they are the two crown princes of Asgard.' You thought.

"S-sure." You whisper. And Loki grabs your hand, leading you carefully down the ladder and into the large palace.

And from that moment there, you knew
that Loki would be your forever true love.

The other night dear, while I lay sleeping.

You are now in the palace, with your own room. And ever since the two princes invited you into their family, you couldn't stop thinking about one person.

Loki.

I dreamed I held you, in my arms.

You always wished that Loki would be there to comfort you when you had a nightmare, which was pretty much every night. And every time he would kneel by your bed and calm you to sleep.

But it's too late for that now,

But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken.

he's gone

So I hung my head and I cried.

You are taken away from your memories, as you feel your mind slowly coming back to reality.

You see Thor still floating but at a farther distance than before.

You can't move and you can feel your sight slowly fading to black.

"I'm almost there Loki, I promise." You speak to no one in particular, and you feel the oxygen slowly and painfully leaving away from your body."

But suddenly, a weird looking space ship comes in contact with you as you hit the glass, the ship stops automatically. And you're pulled in from the dark abyss of space.

-in the spaceship-

"I am groot?" You hear a strange voice speak.

"Of course she's alive you idiot, don't you see her chest moving up and down!? Jesus, if you would just keep your head out of that stupid game you wouldn't be such a twig."

'What the hell is happening?' You thought.

"She's really quite pretty." A meek monotone voice spoke.

'Okay cmon y/n, wake up! You can do it, come on!"

Your eyes then open to reveal a group of people circling you.

You scream loudly, and they scream too.

"Are you alright?" The man with the tattered leather jacket and facial hair speaks.

"Where the hell am I? Where's Loki? I thought I would finally reunite with him!" You say.

"Who The frig is Loki?" The tiny Racoon speaks.

"That's my-" you're interrupted by someone else speaking.

"He's my brother." You turn around to see Thor, alive and well.

"Oh my gosh! THOR!" You yell getting up, but your legs turn to Jello and you fall towards the floor.

Thor grabs you before you can even touch it.

"Lady Y/n, you're alive?"

"I wish I wasn't."

"Why ever not? We're probably the only survivors left on Asgard!"

You are my sunshine.

"I was hoping that by staying in space long enough would kill me, and I could be with Loki." You look to the floor.

"Oh."

You start to sob into Thor's chest.

"Hey, I don't mean to interrupt, but let me introduce myself I'm Star-lord, could someone please explain what the hell is going on?"

"Well, Asgard was taken over by a goddess of death, Hela. Who ended up being my sister, and a giant lava man named Surtur who is the size of a mountain came and destroyed Asgard and Hela. We escaped on a huge ship that we now called Asgard, due to the fact our realm was destroyed.

Y/n and Loki got married right after we arrived on the ship. But a few minutes later we were attacked." Thor explains.

"By who?" The green woman asks.

"Some giant purple guy named Thanos." You say, holding back tears.

"Oh my god, he's trying to get the infinity stones." You hear the green girl mutter.

"In the process, my dear brother had been corrupted by Thanos to give him the Space Stone. And then his tricks caused his death."

My only sunshine.

You couldn't take the hurt anymore.

"Thor, hit me as hard as you can with your lightning blast."

"W-what? Why would you-"

"Just fucking do it!"

"But then I will kill you, your body can't take that much power."

"Those were my intentions."

"No I can't kill you out of spite, I love you, you're the sister I've always wanted."

"Damnit Thor! I just want to see my husband again! Is that all a person can ask for?" You yell falling to the ground as tears start to form.

Everyone circles around you.

"Keep her guarded so she doesn't kill herself." Thor says to the group.

"Asshole." You say as the woman grabs you by the wrist, chaining you to a pole in the back room.

But you continue to cry.

"Loki, wherever you are. I just want to let you know that I miss you dearly, we will be together soon I promise."

You make me happy, when skies are grey.

'You still wonder if he can hear you even though he is dead, or if he would want to hear your pathetic voice.' You thought.

"You never know dear, how much I love you." You hear a familiar voice coming from what was supposedly a doorway.

"My sunshine is no longer away."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 5.2K 67
DISCLAIMER: many of these imagines are imagines I wrote when I was much younger and fairly new at writing. I have tried editing a few of my early ima...
9.8K 189 16
Imagines about Loki, Tom, Adam, and random Dan and Phil.
9.1K 232 38
Love Tom Hiddleston? Or maybe you love the roles he played such as the God of Mischief, Loki from the Disney+ series and the Thor movies. Maybe it's...
54.6K 1.1K 65
These are some one-shots about the man we all adore. There will be more, but they're still a work in progress ☺️ Includes: - (Prof.) Tom Hiddleston ...