"Stand Up"

By StayyBeautiful_

Hello! My names Sarah. This year my bestfriend Beatrice and I scored tickets for a One Direction concert! Ama... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69;)
Not an update
Part 70
Part 72

Part 27

128 0 0
By StayyBeautiful_

Part 27

Just before he could kiss me I moved and he went straight into the couch.

"You need to go." I said as I walked to the door and opened it.

"I'm sorry Sarah Bear. Please forgive me." Eli said as he grabbed my face and tried kissing me forcefully.

"You need to go!" I said as I pushed him away from me.

"She said you need to go!" Louis said out of nowhere making my eyes go wide.

"Louis..." I said but he cut me off. "Don't worry I saw the whole thing." Louis said as he walked up to us and pulled me behind him. "Go!" Louis said as he tried pushing Eli out the door.

"Or what!?" Eli yelled shoving Louis into the wall.

"Or this!!" Louis yelled as they fell to the floor in a brawl.

"STOP!!" I yelled as I tried getting Eli off of Louis but he just shoved me back with one hand causing me to fall back and hit my head on the corner of the coffee table.

Suddenly Zayn was running down the stairs towards the guys trying to get Lou off of Eli and Beatrice was running towards me panicky.

"What!?" I asked as I put my hand to the back of my head where it hurt and suddenly felt something wet. "I'm bleeding aren't I?" I asked her as she nodded her head and I just looked at Zayn who had thrown Eli out of the house and was now helping Lou up.

"Baby are you okay!?" Louis asked as he ran over to me and noticed the blood on my hand. "Yeah just a cut." I said as I tried getting up but failed. "Whoa." I said as the room spun.

"Come on we're taking you to the hospital." Zayn said as he lifted me up bridal style and we all went to the car.

...

"Okay Ms. Sarah you're free to go. And Mr.Tomlinson keep that knuckle of yours wrapped!" The doctor said as we thanked him and headed to the car.

"what even happened?" Beatrice asked breaking the awkward silence in the car.

"Eli tried kissing me, and I turned him down so I told him to leave and I guess he got mad and he tried to kiss me forcefully and then Lou saw and yeah..." I said trailing off as we pulled into the house drive way and we all got off.

"Whoa!! What happened here!?" my mom asked as we walked in the house and she saw Louis and the dried blood on me.

"Nothing important." I said as I watched Louis introduce himself to my mom, hug her, and then run upstairs to my room.

"You just get here and you already beat up the kid Sarah" my mom said jokingly.

"Imma go check on him mom." I said as I left her to talk to Zayn and Bea.

"Louis?" I asked as I opened my door to see him looking through my year book but stayed on one page.

"He's the guy you fell in love with right?" Louis asked me as he pointed to the pic of me and Eli in the yearbook.

"Yeah..." i said as I sat next to Louis and tried closing the book but he moved it away from me.

"Did you still like him?" he asked his eyes burning into mine.

"Nope. He's just a friend. Well he was." I said as I looked down and Louis put his arm around me protectively.

"When I seen you didn't back away immediately my heart shattered. Love, I never want to lose you." Louis said as he lifted my chin and kissed me passionately.

"I'm sorry I didn't back away fast, it's just I thought about the way he used to treat me and then I thought about you and I immediately knew I love you more then I ever loved him." I said as I leaned my head on Lou's shoulder.

"I love you Louis." I said as I laid back on the bed pulling Lou down with me.

"I love you too baby." Louis replied as we slowly fell asleep in each others arms.

...

"Wake up!!" Zayn and Beatrice yelled as they jumped on my bed.

"We're up, we're up!!" I yelled causing them to jump off the bed and run out the door.

"Shower time!!" Louis said as he threw me over his shoulder and ran to the bathroom in my room.

After the shower I washed up and then walked over to Bea's room in my towel.

"Hey, what are we doing today?" I asked as I interrupted their make out sesh.

"Family... Get... Together..." Beatrice said in-between kisses.

"Mmkays!! Need anything? Snacks? A condom?" I asked causing bea to throw a pillow at me as I ran out of the room laughing..

"What was that about?" Louis asked as he threw me some under clothes.

"Haha nothing, and dress comfortably we are having a family get together." I said as I dropped my towel and got dressed into a tank top and some basket ball shorts.

...

"Sarah! Bea!!" my little cousin yelled as she ran up to us and hugged us.

"Oh my lord! Why are 2 out of 5 boys from one direction here!?!?" she asked as she fan girled.

"We're their boyfriends." Zayn said as he hugged bea and Louis kissed my cheek.

"haha boys this is my cousin Tori, Tori the boys" I said smiling at her.

"Is this real life!?" she asked as she attacked the boys with a hug.

"Sure is sweetie!" Louis said as he looked at me smiling.

"Okay Tori! That's enough get off!" I said giggling as I pulled her off of the boys.

"Okay okay, sorry. Let's go introduce them to everyone else." she said smiling.

"Look who's here!!" Tori screamed causing my family to look over to me and smile.

"Sarah!!!" My Little cousin who was about a year younger than me said as he ran up to me and hugged me.

"Aaron!!!" I yelled as I hugged him tight. "Louis, Zayn this is my cousin Aaron, Aaron this is my boyfriend Louis, friend Zayn and you know Bea." I said as I pointed them out and smiled.

"Nice to meet you." he said as he shook hands with the boys and hugged Beatrice.

"Nice to meet you too. " the boys said as we walked over to the rest of the family and introduced them.

...

"Louis!" I yelled as I chunked a water balloon at him.

"Wha- OW!! oh you're gonna get it!" Louis yelled as he ringed out his now wet shirt and ran after me.

"No!!!" I yelled as I ran behind my grandparents and Louis stopped.

Suddenly I was being lifted off the ground by my uncles. "No stop I'm sorry Lou!!" I yelled as my uncles held me there for Lou to get me.

"Nope pay back time!" my uncle John said as he tightened his grip.

"I've known you all my life! You barely met him and he's your choice!? So rude!" I yelled as I glared at Lou and he smiled.

"Sorry baby but..." Louis said trailing off as he walked up to me and threw me over his shoulder and next thing I knew we were both soaking wet in the little blow up pool we had for my baby cousins.

"You're not getting it in tonight." I whispered in Louis' ear as I smiled and his face dropped.

"No I'm sorry!!" Louis said as he hugged me and left small kissed all over my face.

"Nope!" I said smirking as i walked out of the pool.

...

"But baby!! It was just pay back!" Louis said as I grabbed a smirnoff from my fridge and opened it. "Wait... What are you doing?" Louis asked as he took my drink away.

"Thats mine!!" I yelled as I reached for it and pouted.

"You're not drinking this." Louis said as he poured it down the sink and I looked at him stupid.

"what the fuck!?" I yelled as I ran up to Beatrice's room.

"Dude!! He poured my drink down the sink!!" I yelled as I sat on bea's bed and looked at her and Zayn.

"Sarah we're trying to watch a movie go away." Zayn said as he pushed me onto the floor and next thing I knew I was being carried away by Lou into my room.

"No stop!" I yelled as I hit Lou's butt and then he threw me onto my bed and climbed on top of me. "Don't!" I yelled as Lou tried to kiss me so I wouldn't be mad.

"Baby please. I'm sorry you just don't need to be drinking that stuff all the time." Lou said as he tried kissing me again but I moved causing his lips to land on my neck. My eyes grew wide as he took the opportunity and kept kissing my neck.

"No no... Babe stop." I said between a gasp.

"not till you forgive me." Louis mumbled against my neck as he lightly bit it.

"okay okay!! I forgive you!" I said as he got off of me and chuckled.

"I love you." he said as he kissed me lightly.

"I love you too." I said as I smiled at him and he suddenly got up to start a movie for us...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 25.4K 200
a huge book of one direction preferences [ first book- completed ]
10.6K 120 71
13.2K 629 35
Hello(: My name is Hope Mayor,I'm 18 years of age and yes I'm THE Harry Styles best friend.I don't think much of it to be honest with you.Harry and I...
5.3K 102 32
Kariann and Dakota are your two most average girls in the world. They live in the USA in a small town with fantasies and dreams as big as any other g...