The Shadows ✔️ [TSS#3][BXB]

By emmastories

COMPLETED Sequel to 'The Wet Divide' Book 3 of The Sector Series More

The Shadows
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
Book 4

XXVI

4.5K 221 166
By emmastories

Warning: Sexual content

Raen didn't take the suggestion too lightly. In fact, he didn't know whether to laugh or not. Not knowing if I was being serious when in reality I didn't mind.

I couldn't help but laugh myself at his wounded ego and found enjoyment annoying him about it throughout the night before travelling back down the steps to the mini infirmary, going back to my hospital bed as Raen helps me onto it before nestling into the chair beside me.

"There's enough room for the two of us you know." I remind him with a raised brow before inching away to make room for him.

He chuckles at this and contemplated it for a moment before getting up from the chair and making the bed dip down due to his weight as he crawls onto the mattress beside me. Once he's settled with his head on the pillow facing me, his hand coming over to rest on my side. He smiles at me, eyes amused.

"'There's enough room for the two of us' he said." Raen mimics as he moves closer to me so that he wasn't falling off of the bed. I chuckle and my nose bumps his chest.

"Is it such a bad thing that I wanted to sleep beside you?" I question as I shift carefully around to the edge of the bed so Raen had more space but he does the opposite and shifts closer to me so that his chest is against my back and his hand curls around my hip to trail up my chest, pulling me back flush against him. I hear him sigh into my neck making my ears twitch and a ticklish giggle escape my mouth.

"Not a bad thing." He hums and I feel him smile into the side of my neck. "I think I just found another one of your weak spots." He kisses the part of my neck that meets my hair line and I stiffen, feeling the blood rush to my ears.

"I wish I could find yours." I mutter as I place my hand over his on my chest, sinking my fingers between the gaps in his while he moves his hand down to place over my stomach.

"You are my weak spot."

He mumbles as if it were obvious beside my ear before blowing air at my ear tips. I jolt in both surprise and immense twitching while Raen chuckles before kissing my cheek and squeezing me in a hug from behind.

The indescribable feeling I just felt right now...was this love? Was this what it felt like? All of my life I was told that no one would ever love me for my looks, I would die alone and no one could ever love me as much as I would love them. Raen...was the exception.

He was a Dry Lander and he would never be the same as me because of how different our cultures and lives were. He was ruthless, killing and inflicting pain in his nature and of course domineering. There was a reason why others were afraid of him. Yet somehow faith brought us together.

Being with him right here and now in this moment is everything to me. Even if it only lasted a few minutes. It was everything.

I blush and hide my face at how cringey it sounded before biting my lip and lifting my head to the side to look at Raen. When he notices this he immediately lifts his head up so that he is looking down at me now. A small curious look in his eye when he sees my eyes were slightly glassy.

"I really hope you know this because I wasn't sure if you did or still do but I just want to remind you that I'm still completely yours. I always was and always will be." I whisper up at him and his face loses its playful grin as he becomes serious, he swallows and his eyes grow undone at my words, showing me his emotions and how my words made him feel. A side of Raen I never thought I'd see because he was never one to show emotions and always hid himself so well from everyone, but here we are. He was mine and I was his.

He smiles a breathtaking smile that I knew was for me and only me before he moves down and captures my lips in a soft kiss. His hand moving down as his thumb rubs soothing circles on the area of skin below my belly button and I whimper into the kiss before breaking it and letting my head rest back on the pillow. Feeling Raen's fingers nearing close to the waistband of my trousers, I let out a breathy chuckle.

"I thought we weren't having sex until my arm heals?"

I question as I feel Raen begin to kiss my neck. His hand moving slowly under my trousers and gripping me through my boxers causing me to let out a startled moan as my hand reaches down to grip Raen's wrist.

"We're not." He mumbles as he trails kisses up my neck and onto my cheek, looking down at me through hooded eyes. He smirks as he begins to rub me through my boxers making me intake a sharp breath, no sooner am I becoming stiff in his hand.

"That doesn't mean I can't make you feel good." He kisses my temple as his other hand snakes down my back, resting on the curve of my ass before squeezing and I whimper in bliss, rolling my hips into his hand to generate friction. The clothing separating my dick and his hand was beginning to feel too tight all of a sudden. Along with a small ache from my cast but I wasn't going to let it ruin this.

"I don't like this position when I can't see your face properly." He sighs before taking his hand from my trousers to my protest and getting up on his knees so he's towering over me, carefully pressing his hands either side of my head as he adjusts his body on the small bed. I bring my knees up before moving my leg over so that he is between my legs. He moves back into a kneeling position before grabbing underneath my thighs and pulling me down the bed closer to him so that the top of my thighs were resting over his knees.

He takes a moment to look down at me, eyes darkening with lust before he's reaching for my trousers and pulling them down, my boxers going along with them. I arch my body up and off the bed so that he had easier access pulling them down but he comes to a dilemma below my knees and struggles to yank them off. Twisting my legs in different directions to pull my trousers and boxers off and I chuckle, moving up into a sitting position to help him and when he finally pulls them off he throws them across the room with a frustrated grunt before his hands rest on my sides.

"They're definitely gone Raen." I chuckle and he rolls his eyes before dipping down to kiss me passionately and I let him, his hands travelling my waist before he's laying me back down on the mattress, his hands trailing down to the backs of my thighs as I lock my arms around the back of his neck. My good hand tangling in his hair as I awkwardly keep my cast straight. Suddenly coming to realise how exposed my lower region felt in the cold hospital room.

He breaks the kiss, panting close to my lips as do I when I feel his hand move up from my thighs this time to wrap around my dick. He watches me as my breath hitches and he begins to create a rhythm of stroking and my head falls back against the pillow as I blink up at the ceiling.

"Raen..." I pant as his other hand moves down to cup over my left cheek near his knee.

He suddenly stops his hand movements when he noticed my breathing start to become shallow and feeling my hard dick pulse under his hand, my eyes fly open to look up at him. My brows creasing in frustration at the loss and a small groan leaves my lips.

"Why'd you stop?.." I trail off as he adjusts himself in front of me, grabbing my knees resting over his thighs and slowly bending them back towards my body. Raen bites his lips as he looks down at my lower region before looking up at me.

"Sorry baby, I'm going to try something new. Play with yourself for me ok?" He questions as one of his hands holds my knees back in that bent position while his other hand travels over my stomach and pushing up my shirt.

"Ok." I gulp in both nerves and excitement as I bring my free hand down to take my dick in my hands, my cast resting over my chest. My eyes fall on Raen and I watch him bring his hands either side of the backs of my thighs near my lower region and my dick twitches excitedly in my hand causing me to moan and tighten my grip on my dick as I slowly begin to tug upwards.

Raen bites his lip as he looks at me before I feel his thumb pressing against the entrance of my hole and my eyes bulge in surprise.

"Don't freak out Key." Raen mumbles down at me as he takes his thumb back and I sigh. Looking up at Raen to see him bringing his index finger into his mouth and sucking on it. I furrow my brows up at him as I watch him coat his finger with spit before he's taking it out of his mouth and spreading my legs again.

I feel his wet index finger begin to touch my entrance and I take in a sharp breath as I feel him begin to push his finger through my entrance and into my ass.

My brows crease in pain and I let out a grunt, my head arching off of the pillow to look down at Raen's finger pushing past my walls before fully disappearing into my hole. I let out a painful whimper as I let my head fall back against the pillow. My face screwing up in pain at the slight movement and I take in a sharp breath.

"Relax baby." Raen reminds me as he leans forward and I whimper.

"You're doing so good." He states. His head hovering over mine, he places a kiss to my temple before slowly beginning to pull his finger out and pushing back in again.

The uncomfortable feeling didn't shift until a few moments after of him fingering me and instead of grunts and painful whimpers, moans and blissful sounds began to leave my lips as his finger went in and out quickly, creating a rhythm.

"Fuck Raen." I whimper in both pain and pleasure as he adds a second finger without stating and the movements of my hand on my dick begins to turn fast and breathing becomes heavy in need.

"Can you take a third?" He questions down at me challengingly. His eyes full of lust as he suggestively teases my full entrance with his ring finger, moving it under his middle finger and beside his index. Not giving me the time to answer as he innocently shoved his third finger into my hole making me cry out in lust. The pain was dulling now as he buried his fingers deep into my hole, exploring deeper and deeper. It didn't help Raen's fingers were long and narrow either.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaim in ecstasy as he brushes something inside of me, making me arch up and craving for that spot to be touched again.

"Do..again. Please R-Raen." I plead breathlessly as Raen begins to search for the spot. Not long later does he find it again and my head falls back in bliss.

"T-There fuck oh shit!" My voice becomes higher pitched as both Raen's fingers begin to pound mercilessly into my hole, hitting that spot again and again while my hand jerks quickly on my dick. The familiar feeling stirs below and its with a scream of Raen's name that I come on my shirt, shooting my load as his fingers continue to rub against the sweet spot and my hand becomes sloppy. Breathing heavily as I come down from my high and Raen takes his fingers out, reaching over me to grab a tissue from it's box on the locker and wiping his fingers as I take in breaths to calm down, my body pulsing as it lays like dead weight under Raen.

Raen suddenly chuckles when he looks at me, placing the used tissue back on the locker before leaning down to kiss me. I hum into his lips and kiss him back tiredly but he pulls back after a moment with a toothy smile.

"I think you have something on your chin..." He leans down and licks the cum that I failed to notice-managed to make it all the way to my chin and I blush deep, hitting Raen in the chest when he pulls back with a chuckle. He looks down at me with contemplation.

"Yum." He hums and I want to grab the pillow and smack him with it but I'm too tired and lazy so I just glare up at him smirking down at me.

"You're gross." I state and he chuckles, grabbing more tissue from the locker and beginning to clean my lower region.

"Ah I'm sensitive." I wince as I bring my hands up to stop Raen's from cleaning my dick and he halts his actions as I take the tissue from him.

"I can clean, it's fine."

"You're shirt is stained with cum baby." He points out before biting his lip to keep from laughing and I groan, bringing one arm up to try and pull it up off of me. Raen watches me struggle for a moment before deciding to help me pull it up over my head when I get a cramp in my shoulder.

"You're adorable do you know that?" He chuckles from above me and I scoff, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah right." I counteract.

More like a pathetic type of adorable. The kind where you see a baby giraffe getting to its feet for the first time and stumbling over itself before repeating the process multiple times until it learns how to walk properly. That's pathetic adorable and that was what I was only injured.

"You are." Raen insists lightly as his hand moves up to tangle in my hair.

"I find it so adorable how I barely touch you down there and you're a moaning mess for me. You came so hard from just my fingers, imagine what you're going to be like when I fuck you?"

"Wow thanks Raen, really you're great." I chuckle and bring my fist up to punch him in the chest. He catches my arm with a chuckle and laces our fingers together.

"Your inability to restrain from cuming amazes me. I bet I could make you cum again by barely touching you." He wonders to himself and I raise my brow up at him.

"That sounds like more of a challenge for me than you." I say as I get into a kneeling position, looking at him and pointing at the pillow.

"Now lay down."

"So demanding." Raen mutters with a shake of the head but complies either way and adjusts himself so that he was lying on his back and looking up at me with a smirk. I take off his trousers and boxers before throwing them like he did to mine across the room. I reach forward and yank a tissue from the box, wiping my dick of cum before it dries and moving my body down so that my head was hovering over Raen's dick, taking it in my hand, I'm surprised to find him barely semi hard. I look up at him wide eyed.

"How can you not at least be half hard?" I question in awe and Raen lets out a boisterous laugh. Placing his hands behind his head and smirking down at me.

"Like I said, you have no restraint. I know how to hold myself back and not shoot my load as far as my chin like some people."

"You're charming." I mumble as I begin to tug at him mercilessly. Not giving him a chance to make another excuse. I watch him as he bites his lip to keep from smiling and winks at me when my tugging barely makes him hard. I sigh and adjust my head closer to his dick but begin to leave small kisses up his thigh.

"I guess I don't make you hard anymore like I used to." I mumble into the part of his body close to his balls and he grunts before shifting above me. I feel his hands in my hair and I look up at him through my lashes to see his eyes dark and on me.

"You're the only one that can make me hard. That's how I knew it had to be you."

I take in his words as I tug him slowly with my good hand before leaving wet, open mouthed kisses up his dick and I watch him as I do this. Seeing him gulp and watching me like a hawk makes me smirk.

"You going to let me swallow this time?" I question with an embarrassed smile close to his tip and he grunts at this.

"I'm not gonna give you a choice this time." He states lowly, voice hoarse and I can't help it. My dick twitches at his words, at the thought of him forcing me to swallow his cum, filling up my mouth with his seed.

Fuck.

"You're hard again, aren't you?" He questions with a knowing smirk, small sympathy in his eyes that makes me grumble to myself before licking a long strip up his shaft before swirling my tongue around his tip. His grip on my hair tightens to the point of being painful but I'm aroused and every touch he gives me sends pleasure through me, I have no control over my body. He's right, I have no restraint.

His hand feels heavy on the back of my head as I begin to lower my mouth down on his dick, my lips stretching around him as I let my hand cover what my mouth can't.

He lets out a moan as he tangles his fingers through my hair and I look up at him to see him letting his head fall against the pillow momentarily before looking down at me with what seemed like struggle.

Our eyes meet and I feel him twitch in my mouth making me smirk and pull off of him, much to his hands protest.

"No restraint my ass." I had to say making him roll his eyes and let his head fall back onto the pillow as he groans up at the ceiling.

"Keylin, I swear to the Gods.." I watch him become agitated and sexually frustrated that I wasn't giving him head. I smirk and kiss his tip, throwing him off guard and he grunts.

"You little fucker-"

"What was that? was that "oh Keylin please blow me I'm begging-"

"I don't beg." Raen grunts and moves his head to look down at me. "And I definitely don't sound like a high pitched elf baby."

He pushes my head down on his dick and I choke slightly, pressing my hand and cast to his hips to push down and I pull off of him again panting for breath and he sighs.

"Please."

"Wait what? I didn't hear you." I question up at him wide eyed and he grits his teeth down at my dimpled self. I heard him clearly I just wanted him to say it again, for my own ego to be stroked.

"Please...suck me dry, swallow my cum and I'll make you cum again." He states slowly and I narrow my eyes up at him curiously.

"Deal." I state and let my lips wrap around his dick as I begin to bob up and down but he pulls me back and I look up at him confused, about to question him when he speaks.

"Come up closer." He adjusts himself and I cautiously do as instructed crawling up his body until I'm looking down at him. He smirks.

"Turn around baby, do what you were going to do." He states and I roll my eyes, turning around not so gracefully above him so that I'm looking down at his dick, I move down further but his hands are suddenly pulling my hips upward so that I'm leaning over him on all fours, legs kneeling either side of his body as he  digs his thumbs into the back of my thighs.

I lower my head down and open my mouth, letting his dick push through my lips. I go down on him as far as I can go before pulling back and doing it again, all the while I feel him moan before his hand is wrapping around my dick and I moan around him as he strokes me slowly before placing his thumb over my tip. I move off of him panting.

"You dick." I moan and he chuckles before bucking his hips up in search of my mouth and I kiss his tip, allowing him to thrust up into my mouth. I hear him moan from behind me as he continues to stroke me, creating a rhythm now. He calms down on his thrusting and I move my lips down on him, going down on him as far as I can and holding myself, swallowing and massaging him with my tongue.

"Fuck baby.." Raen moans as I feel his other hand touch my ass before he's letting a finger play with my entrance once again and I moan around him. Sucking him while all the while feeling him finger my entrance, tight at first but my hole quickly adjusted to his finger unlike last time and I can take him quickly pushing in and out of my entrance while stroking me and my eyes cross at the bliss he's sending me but when I don't respond to sucking him with my mouth around him, he thrusts upward and hits my gag reflex making me choke and pull off of him catching my breath.

"Key?" He calls in concern and I clear my throat.

"Fine...I'm fine." I blink ahead of me before grabbing his dick, wrapping my fingers around him and lowering myself once again. He lets out a sigh when my lips wrap around his dick once more.

"Good boy." Raen sighs out twisting with a moan as I bob down on him fast. His strokes become faster and his fingers, words and hand is too much for me, I cum with a whimper around his dick, letting him fuck my mouth as he strokes my sensitive shaft and tightening around his index and middle finger nestled inside me.

I moan around him as I roll my hips back against him, making his hand move and fingers prob accidentally at the familiar sweet spot.

My eyes water as I become hard again, letting out a whimper at the sensitivity.

"Fuck Keylin..." Raen comments on my hard on once again but instead of feeling sorry for me, his dick pulses in my mouth. He was turned on now by my constant excitement and thrusts up around me, stopping his actions when I bob down on him but when I'm down as far as I can go, I close my eyes as tears brim and relax my throat, inching down slowly and slowly until I feel base hair tickling my nose and Raen lets out a loud moan at this.

"Keylin." He all but screams my name as I feel his dick pulse at the back of my throat before something hot and wet squirts quickly down my throat. I keep my mouth there, moaning around him when Raen squeezes my dick tightly.

He pants, taking his two fingers from my hole and his hand from around my dick, I pull off from around Raen's dick, feeling the gagging feeling hit me as I cough and Raen, with soft hands reaches around my thighs. Pulling me backwards and I let out a startled cry when I feel his tongue licking at my entrance. The feeling hot and amazing as I let my head rest on his legs, my two legs either side of Raen's chest as he pushes through my entrance with his tongue mercilessly.

"Gah Raen." I sob out as he pushes my cheeks apart and thus, burying his tongue further into my ass I can feel my knees begin to shake, the familiar feeling starting to stir and I cry out at my over sensitive pulsing dick throbbing painfully as I brace myself to-

"Cum for me baby boy."

I hear Raen whisper before licking my entrance once again, my walls tightening against his tongue and with a sob of his name, I become undone for the third time that night.

It was to the feeling of someone poking my forehead that I scrunched my eyes up and turned away from the person's harsh prodding, choosing to lie on my front with my head in the opposite direction instead of on my side.

"Ridiculous." I hear the person growl and I furrow my brows, yawning as I process Raen's voice but my eyes suddenly fly open and I turn on my front alert as my eyes fall on glaring hazel eyes looking down at me.

"Luke?" I question before bunching the sheets up over my exposed chest when his eyes dipped to look down. He smirks at my attempt to cover myself from his peering gaze and tilts his head at me innocently but I knew he was far from innocent.

"Someone got down and dirty last night. You surprise me little lamb." He states walking around the bed and over somewhere to the corner. I sigh and scratch the side of my head. Knowing that my appearance right now wasn't the best. My hair was probably close to resembling a birds nest because of Raen.

"I guess we're back to little lamb again." I mumble to myself.

"What are you doing here?" I question as I turn my head in his direction, watching as he picks up my shirt cautiously and holding it in front of him. He gives the fabric a sniff before wrinkling his nose and turning his gaze to me.

"Hello to you too you sexual minx, I swear I liked you better when you were craving me to claim you. I see you've gained control again." He sneers at me and my eyes grow wide at his words, gulping as I look away from him angrily and subconsciously pulling the sheets around my body more.

I didn't feel good about this, any of this. The memories of me kissing Luke, it's like I betrayed Raen. Although it's not like I kissed another person, I kissed Raen technically. This was so confusing.

"What do you want?" I question quietly, my eyes tired as I look up at him coming over with emotionless eyes.

"I want you to put on some clothes, get some breakfast with me and join me in the training centre."

After putting on a grey shirt and black sweats, I follow Luke to the dining room. Not knowing how he knew his way but then remembered that he saw my memories. This freaked me out how he knew so much already without me having to explain or show to him. I was starting to think if it was such a good idea to bond with Luke. I mean, how do I know if I can trust him? He could kill us or turn to Max. He-

Luke suddenly growls and turns around to me, grabbing my shoulder and pushing me up against the wall. I let out a groan as he snarls down at me.

"You think too fucking much. Has Raen ever told you that? because your fucking irritating me with your doubtful thoughts about me." He growls down at me and I open my eyes, looking up at him slightly surprised but his words register and I narrow my eyes up at him.

"You know everything about me yet I know next to nothing about you or what you think. Picture yourself in my shoes, how else would you think about someone like you?"

He growls lowly at me and tightens his grip on my shoulder.

"I don't want you to see my thoughts and memories. I don't need to picture myself, I'm taking a risk trusting you too. Saying that Max only wants to use me for my power to kill people while you want to use it against him and kill him. Where is the right in your plan when your motives are both the same? People always end up dying that's just how it is. We can't stop it or prevent it."

His words stun me for a second but I shake my head.

"Trust me, Max and I are not the same. While I want to kill him. It's not for vengeance, it's so that other lives can be spared. Max...he wants to destroy everything. He has already killed and destroyed homes of innocent people. Those innocent people are here taking refugee right as we speak. It'll only get worse and the numbers will grow if we don't do anything Luke. We need your help. I can't afford to be thinking that you're going to sell us all out and join Max. I need to know..are you in this or not?"

Luke narrows his eyes and leans down so that he is mere inches from my face.

"If I wasn't in this, do you think I would've bonded with you? Binding our souls so that I could understand what was going on in this foreign world? You don't seem to get that when I bonded with you, I gave us a chance but along with that; I gave Max a weakness."

"Weakness?" I furrow my brows up at him and he sighs, his breath hitting my face.

"You. You are my weakness Keylin." He says sadly. "Since I bonded with you, the tables flipped. Raen isn't at risk anymore because I am not bonded with him, it is you that my soul is paired with now. Max can use this-"

He moves his hand from my shoulder up to my neck where the red bite mark is burned onto my skin. His thumb caresses the jagged teeth marks and I gulp.

"He can use it to lure me out." He whispers sadly down at me and my breath hitches in fear.

"We can't let him. I won't let him." I assure him with false confidence and he smiles sadly down at me.

"You said we had a chance?" I question hopeful up at him and he looks down at me for several moments before replying.

"Yes."

"That's good."

"It is, but it is lessening every day we don't strengthen our bond." He states before moving back from me. Looking at me seriously.

"The first step is getting you to eat."

"I do eat!" I protest and he growls at me.

"You had a piece of cake in the past three days and that was it."

He got me there.

Before I can protest another word, he moves up close to me and moves his face to the mark on my neck. His lips latch around the mark and my eyes widen in fright as I bring my hands up to push at him but when his tongue darts out and licks at the inflicted skin, my body shivers before relaxing against him and cranning my neck to the side for him in submission.

He hums into my neck and I gasp, fisting his shirt in my hands as I close my eyes tightly.

"No." I breath out, fighting the bonds doing of making me aroused and wanting more of Luke.

Luke chuckles and pulls away to look down at me, eyes glowing hazel as they bore into mine.

"I'm only healing you pet. I am surprised by your strength already to resist the bond. Well done." He praises me and I frown up at him with confusion.

"Healing me?" I question and he motions with his head down to my hands fisting his shirt tightly. I gasp and blink down at them.

"Looks like soon you won't need that cast anymore."

"Thank you..." I whisper in awe, taking my eyes from my casted arm and looking up at him gratefully.

He narrows his eyes at me but it's not at my words, more so on my eyes.

"It's alright but I'm not that enamoured by your eyes anymore."

"What?" I question and find a mirror in front of me to the side, I move out from under Luke and walk over to it, looking at my reflection I can't help but step back in fright as I look at myself. Was this even me?

"It was better when they were fully gold and bright but it just looks ridiculous now."

Luke rolls his eyes as he speaks but I don't look away from the eyes staring back at me.

My eyes were a purple swirling flame with a bright band of gold around the pupil making them look deadly and exotic. My two animal spirits combined within my eyes, fighting to see who would dominate in colour. Sometimes it was gold and other times it was purple. It was strange and even ridiculous as Luke had said but endearing all the same.

With a blink, they return to their normal bright green with flicks of golden hazel around the pupil only not as bright. Luke laughs at this.

"It seems like although you radiate purple and spirituality, it's no surprise that you have gold already in your eyes. It's like you were awaiting my bond from the beginning.."

He trails off as his brows scrunch together in thought and I turn to him as he thinks. Of course I couldn't read his thoughts because he was blocking me out.

"Who are you?" He questions me in a whisper as he looks at me in curiosity and worry.

"I have a feeling that I didn't force the bond to work between us, it's impossible to do that." He gulps and looks down at me.

'He is my true Trainer...'

I hear him think to himself as he lets down the barricade and the last of the distrust. Letting me in. My breath hitches as I look up at him to see him staring at me with worry and confusion.

"I-I am bonded to two animals?" I whisper in disbelief. "This..oh Gods. This is not good." I grimace looking back at my eyes before looking down in shame. The thought that I was forced to carry a mark and miraculously survive sounded better than being looked at differently for being born to live a life bonded by not one animal but two. One being fully healthy and alive while the other was half dead and harbouring inside my lover's body...this is crazy.

"Crazy." He contemplates and I look up at him to see him furrowing his brows in thought.

"Or destiny." His gaze finds mine with determination.

"I know what my purpose is and although I rather my soul be with you, I'm glad I am walking beside you. Be it in Raen's body. If it wasn't for him carrying me all of these years, I wouldn't have met you Keylin. My stars were written to be bound to Raen but they were also written not to be and to be bound to you. This is completely beyond the both of us now..." He trails off and I gulp.

"I have a purpose with you, as does Baja." He nods as if to remind himself while I'm silently freaking out.

He reads my thoughts and places a reassuring hand on my shoulder making me flinch on instinct and look up at him.

"Lets get food."

After a large breakfast consisting of pancakes, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, toast, jam, fruit and porridge-for Luke. He insisted that I eat as much also as we were going to have a busy day together.

When he saw me nibbling on a slice of jam toast however he narrows his eyes before licking his thumb and reaching over to press it to his mark on my neck. The smallest of actions sending a jolting feeling through me as I let my eyes close briefly at the bond's pull.

When he pulls away I look down at my toast and bite into it again at the same slow and barely hungry speed. Luke frowns at me and moves closer.

"Why aren't you hungry to the point you want to eat everything around you?" He raises a brow at me and I turn to him and shrug.

"I was never a big eater. I'm also recovering from a serious stomach ulcer that made me-"

"Oh yeah, forgot about that." He whispers to himself before bringing a hand around me and pulling me towards him. I'm about to protest that there are people around and he can't just do what he wishes in public.

"Pretend like you're hugging me." He grumbles as he ducks his head into my neck and I throw an arm awkwardly over him. He licks and kisses our bond for a long period of time and when I looked down at my cast, I could wiggle and bawl my fingers into a fist. It was almost fully healed.

"I'm still not very hungry." I sigh but before I can shove away from him, I jolt and feel a pain in my lower stomach beginning to grow and I bring a hand down to clutch it wincing.

"Somethings wrong." I whisper in fear and Luke doesn't hesitate to wrench back. Eyes immediately searching my face and looking down about to reach for my hand when a loud growling sound suddenly erupts from my stomach. A small smirk begins to form on Luke's lips while my cheeks begin to tint red.

"No Keylin, that's the feeling of being so hungry the thought of food makes you want to get sick. Eat."

He doesn't have to tell me twice as I grab food with both hands left right and centre, eating quadruple the amount of food I normally would have which makes me worried for the amount I was consuming because it was so little. Of course Raen was helping me eat but even at that, I could never fully eat the meals. What Luke did...did he give me an appetite or bring mine that had been hiding away to the surface? Either way, the thoughts didn't make me stop eating.

I felt Luke's hand mess up my hair as I shoved jam covered toast in my mouth.

"No need to thank me, I know I'm not only a prince but a God too."

I roll my eyes at this but know that he was right, he is technically a God seeing as I'm one and he's bound to me. The thought of us both being princes and Gods amuses me as I begin to feel full. When breakfast was over, we both make our way out of the dining hall and to the training centre. The last time I was there was before the accident. The first time that Raen actually lost control and let Luke come to the surface.

Luke winces as he sees my thoughts and memories and turns around to me, going to speak but I already hear his thoughts, knowing what he's going to say. The guilt from the mistakes he made before washing over him and it was weighing him down heavily.

"It's alright." I manage a smile, grabbing the arm held in a cast and holding it, noticing how their wasn't pain anymore. Luke looks down and sighs before shifting his gaze back up to me.

"It will be fully healed by the end of the day, you have my word."

**

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. I have a lot of tests coming up that I need to study for so it might be a while till the next update💔

I've also been getting a lot of editors from publishing companies looking to publish my book (which is insane!) I'm worried though, I've researched a bit about the companies and a lot of people have said that it's not worth selling your hard work for the money they were offering.

Another wanted to 'copy' my work and I definitely didn't want that.

If you guys ever see copies of my work on here or anywhere please let me know because it most likely isn't with my permission. If it was you guys would know.

Hope you guys have a great day! Thanks for taking the time to read my book :)

Emma x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 5K 31
When an asteroid nearly misses Earth, a stange pod lands amongst the debris. It ends up in the new city museum as an attraction. This thing throws th...
707K 42.6K 37
**COMPLETED-- First in the Wild Magic series** "My heart doesn't beat right if you aren't holding me in your arms." Edon has never known home, or fam...
408 20 5
Started: March 18, 2023 Finished: December 7, 2023 Oneirataxia: The inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality. They had locked him in the...
582K 30.2K 57
Lucius thought his life was over when his parents married him to the notorious vampire crown prince Dorian. Worst of all, they married him under his...