Dean What Have You Done?

By 1Rawrbork

Dean pisses of a witch and gets cursed. The rest is history. More

Really?
Shrug
It Wasn't Just A Dream
New Clothes New Person
Not What He Was Thinking
I Cut My Hair To Change Myself But It Didn't Work
Coping Comes In Many Forms
Igit
Now We Must Wait
Congrats!
Dean, This Isn't A Torture Chamber
Congrats?
FUCK ME FOR THIS SWEET SAPPY MOMENT
It's A
Telling The News
Just Her Luck
Ugh!
Sam's Thoughts
I Wanna Leave
Ugh Cleaning
Back at Regina's
Not the Police
Sam's a Good Moose
Sweet Sam
Jody!
...
Idk
ughhhh
Supportive Uncle
...
Mary Jess Winchester
...

I Don't Want, I Need

305 10 0
By 1Rawrbork

SAM POV: The next morning, it's 9 o'clock when Dean slumps out of bed. She grumpily slugs over towards the coffee maker. ''Howdy sleepy head,'' I said with a smile. Dean goes to pour a cup of coffee and I flash her a look. ''What, I read her notes. It's safe for me to drink 200mg  of coffee a day.'' I gave a shrug,'' How are you feeling?'' Dean takes a sip of her coffee,'' I feel nauseous, but that's normal.'' ''Dean I mean like in general, this whole situation is weird and you need to stop acting like it isn't.'' Dean rolled her eyes and took another sip of her coffee,'' I mean what do you want me to say, I'm miserable and feel like a slave to morning sickness and my own body. I'm not supposed to hunt and supposedly I won't be able to in a few months. I'm too short to drive my car. I could literally eat my own arm off like all the time. I can't drink over 1 cup of coffee a day. I can't eat certain foods or drink fucking alcohol for that matter. Oh yeah on top of that I've only been a girl for 12 weeks now, but other than that I'm fine.'' Dean looked into her cup of coffee and took another sip.'' I gave a concerned look,'' I mean I'm here to talk if you need it, you shouldn't keep this bottled inside.'' Dean gave a choked a laugh,'' I've heard that too many times.'' I give a sigh,'' I'm just trying my best to prevent a miscarriage.'' Dean rolled her eyes grabbed her outfit for the day and locked herself into the bathroom. I left the room and walked into the kitchen. Dean came in the kitchen nearly 20 minutes later. ''I'm getting pie,'' Dean whispered to me. ''Why don't you eat breakfast first?'' ''Cause I want, scratch that I need pie and I need it now and there's a gas station a few miles down the road.'' I give a look and a half laugh,'' I guess I'll go with you then?'' ''I kinda need you to drive cause I'm feeling nauseous,'' Dean said sheepishly. We get in the car and head off to the gas station.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 130 8
You run into a hunter you had been best friends with and immediately its like no time has passed, as you two catch up Dean becomes jealous of how clo...
424K 8.9K 65
A bunch of Supernatural imagines, all with them X the reader. You can always request stuff, just personal message me! Hope you enjoy! I don't own Su...
19 0 19
Craig x Tweek. Rape, abuse, murder, love, kids, and a crap ton of crazy.
2.4K 45 14
𝐍𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨...