Dance For You Exotic and Jacq...

By LadyK30

Exotic Chambers has a love for dance and is a dance instructor from Miami FL, She loses her passion for dance... More

Dance For You Exotic and Jacquees (Coming Soon)
Shattered
Kick Back
Kick Back Part 2
Unusual Situationships
Unusual Situationships Part 2
Dance Machine
Dance Machine Part 2
Let's Talk....
Let's Talk Part 2
Sunday Morning Sadness....Uninvited Guest
Sunday Dinner Diaster
Authors Note
Grand Opening
Grand Opening Part 2
Grand Opening Part 3
Love and Obessed Scheme
Who The Fuck Is That Nigga
Who The Fuck Is That Nigga Part 2
Girl Talk....What The Hell You Want
I'm Sorry.....What The Hell Just Happened
Dance 101...Meet and Greet...What Next
Turning You On....Pop-up Visitor
Shady Dealings
Phones And Evidence Don't Lie
Let Me Explain....Make It Up
Author's Note
About Last Night
Sweet Revenge
Sweet Revenge Part 2
Promise Me...Emotional Tides
What's Really Going On
Author's Note
Under Arrest
Angry Author
Ain't Shit Gon' Hold Me Down
Couples Moment....Surprise Bitch
Happy Author
You Gon' Learn Today......What the Fuck....
It Ain't Over....I want you..
Triflin' Ho's.....Really Ja...
I'm Sorry....Ex-Factor
Court Is In Session....I'm Coming Fa' What's Mines...
This Is Not A Game.....Cater To You
Hurricane Exotic
What The Hell Did You Do....
Break Down...
Break Down Part 2
Hidden Secrets
Why...No Longer A Secret
Opening Up....
Grindin'.....What The Fuck.....
What The Fuck Part 2....Finally Over....
Finally Over Part 2....
Lies...Pain...Deceit Of The Heart
Karma....Time To Go Back
Painful Conversation....
Authors Note
I Missed This....Let Me Have A Taste.....
These Bitches Ain't.....Oh You Thought.....
Ain't No Joke....
More Complications...
What Are We Gonna Do....
Enjoying Us....
Heart to Heart...
Reminiscing Before Goodbye....

Private Dancer

22.3K 868 68
By LadyK30

Exotic

I was sitting indian style on Andie's sofa. I was deep in thought because I was thinking about what Ja asked me to do. I mean I love to dance and what's ironic about  this is that the day of my grand opening I told him that I would be his private dancer. I guess I do owe it to him but damn if I ain't feeling some type of way right now.

"Exotic where  ya head at girl?" Andie asked.

"Shit Andie I'm thinking about what Ja wants me to do. I mean it really shouldn't bother me like this but it does." I said flopping back on the sofa.

"Damn girl it really ain't that serious. Don't forget we know about the private dance room you had built. Really Exotic you might as well because you got the pole in there and everything." Sharee said laughin hard as hell. I rose up and threw a pillow at her.

"I might as well just suck this shit up and put on my big girl panties on and just do the damn thing."

"Yeah you might as well. Have that nigga with his mouth wide open. Shit just cause you a virgin don't mean you can't get a lil freaky with his ass." Andie said.

"I got the perfect outfit and everything. You know what I think I'm gone set everything up and that shit gone go down tonight. I'm gone make this a night he won't forget." I said with a devious smirk.

"Oh shit Exotic gone have Ja makin it rain in that bitch." Sharee said while giving Andie a hi-five.

I looked at my gold MK watch and it was 8 pm. The day had gone by so fast. I needed to get up and head home to make sure I had everything that I needed. Tonight I was gone let the music take control of my mind and body. I could feel my adrenaline rushing already.

"Aye y'all I'm about to bounce. I got shit to do to get ready in the next couple hours." I said grabbing my things.

"Aight don't hurt him too bad girl." Andie said walking me to the door. I yelled back in the house telling Sharee bye and I was out.

I jumped in my Charger and headed home. When I pulled into the driveway it was 8:20 pm. Before gettin out of the car I sent Ja a text.

*ExoticDancer: Hey sexy. You have a meeting with your private dancer at 10 pm sharp. Go to the dance studio and when you arrive enter the door labled private, but enter at your own risk. Don't be late!

*JaThatNigga: Shit say no more!

I got out the car and walked in the house. I dropped everything on the counter and ran upstairs to jump in the shower. I started stripping out of my clothes along the way. I put my shower cap on and then got in the shower washing my body thoroughly. Once that was done I put on some Heat Rush lotion. It had a shimmering glow to it which was the effect that I needed. I grabbed my black laced thongs and a matching push-up bra. I changed my belly ring to something sparkly. I put my diamond heart pendant on to match my belly ring. I sprayed a lil Heat Rush Perfume and then went to very top of my closet and got my outfit for tonight.

I had this black sheer and shimmery tie-up half shirt with the short booty shorts to match. The only difference were that they were not see through but they were shimmery. I had got my toes and nails done earlier that day. My toes and nails were a fire truck red. I had everything on and now I was working with my hair. It was wavy so I just finger combed through it and fluffed it out. I looked at myself in the mirror and loved the sexy vixen I had created. I browsed through my shoe collection and I decided on my prada strappy 5' red pumps that strapped around the ankle. I put on my shimmery red mac gloss and a lil mascara. This completed my look. The clock on my nightstand read 9:25 pm. I grabbed all my MK tote and phone headed out the door.

I was in my car riding listening to Ja's Ep which was making me relax even more. It was just something about his voice and the lyrics that would make you feel some type of way. I pulled around back and parked. I stepped out the car walking to the door. I entered the code that would let me in. I didn't turn the lights on in the main area. I just went to the door marked private. I still had fifteen mintues to spare. I had the cd that had the main song I wanted to dance to in my tote. I turned on a light that only gave a soft glow. I didn't want bright lights for the mood I was trying to set. I put the cd in the player and stayed in the shadows until Ja arrived.

I heard a door opening and closing. Then a second later I heard the door to the room I was in open. I had placed a chair in the center of the floor. There was a mini stage with a stripper pole in center. I know this shit was probably blowing Ja's mind right about now. He couldn't see me just yet but he could hear me.

"I see you are on time for your meeting with me. Have a seat." I said seductively.

Ja don't know what the hell he about to get into, but shit this what he wanted and this is what I'm gone give him. I could hear him chuckle and walk over to the chair to sit down. I slowly came from the shadows. I walked seductively towards him. I could see his eyes roam my scantily clad body. He bit his lip and shook his head. I stood in front of him with my legs braced apart. I had my hands on my hips making eye contact.

I walked around him and stopped right behind him I leaned over close to his ear. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let my arms and hands slide down his chest.

"Are you ready?" I whispered in his ear and nibbled on his lobe before backing up. I walked back over to the stereo sexily and I could feel Ja's eyes on me. I was loving this shit.

He never said a word. He just watched me as I grabbed the remote to the stereo. I walked back over to him and gave him the remote. Shit I had to take a minute before walking off again to eye him. He had some black sweats and a black tank. His dreads were pulled back and he had on his cherry red 10's.

"Ja I want you to press play when I tell you to." I said as walked back in front of the stage.

He nodded and I smiled.

"Press Play."

He pressed play and Tink & Tko Nikko's Freak like me started playin.

Fucking with a freak like me, tell me just what you like

Said you fucking with a freak like me, promise I won't be shy

Said you fucking with a freak like me, you promised it's gon' get me high

And I promise that I'm gon' try, anything that you want tonight.

I grabbed the pole and swung my body around. I climbed the pole with my legs pulling up with my arms and hands. I slowly slid down to the floor into a split. I crawled slowly and seductively to the front of the pole. I was in a squat position with my hands above my head gripping the pole. I rolled and winded my hips from left to right in tune with the music. I rolled my body up against the pole and slowly came back down looking at Ja.

This may be so wrong, but it feel so damn right

Shouldn't be feeling this strong, then again, maybe it should

Cause we been hoping I can do, that I'm gonna do you right

Cause there's some things that she won't do, I would perform tonight

And everyone has and opinion, but I'm the only one with your attention

So they don't matter, they don't matter boy

Get me on top the floor, and baby only stop for more

Round for a round, let me lay it down

I then walked over to him to the beat of the music. I ran my hands through my hair and winded my hips and ass all the way to the ground and brought that shit back up like a snake. I turned around and bent over. I rolled my ass from left to right. I then sat in his lap with my back facing him as I rolled and popped my ass on him. I kicked my leg up into a quick turn so that I could face him. I moved on him as if I was riding him. I rose up with my legs braced on either side of him moving my hips from right to left as I moved my hands up my body cupping my breast. I came back down and rolled on on him while wrapping my arms around his neck.

I made eye contact without breakin it as I was lost in the music but mostly in his sexy ass. I felt him get hard underneath me and I knew I had done did what I come to do. The song slowly faded out as I continued to move on him.

I leaned all the way back causing my upper body to hang off the chair as Ja held me securely by the waist as I still rocked and rotated my lower body. The song ended and he pulled me up.

I was breathing hard and he was too just because he was turned the fuck on. Hell in all honesty I was too.

"How was that for a private dance?" I said gripping his dreads.

Ja stood up with me and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Exotic I can show yo ass betta' than I can tell you....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.1K 19
"You know I never thought I would fall in love... All of my life I felt like I was incapable of doing so. I would like guys here and there but only f...
HONESTLY By Sunny Birch

General Fiction

956 2 26
Nicky Peters sets out on an emotional roller coaster when she creates a melody from an old high school journal entry which develops into her debut so...
154 8 15
{This is not a fanfiction ^^;} [Also, ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️] Raven is a 15 year old girl with some family issues. Well, more like issues in general. Sh...
White Lies (Book 1) By Lily W

Mystery / Thriller

10.6M 179K 44
Jesabel is a liar. When her only friend mysteriously disappears, she does what comes naturally. She keeps her truth from the world. Without warning...