Taking cover

By Battle_Penguin54

"I'm telling you! She died in a fire 7 years ago!" I boomed and raised my hands up in the air. He was sitting... More

CHAPTER 1: Missing
CHAPTER 2: My Life
CHAPTER 3: Unexpected Stranger
CHAPTER 4: The boss
CHAPTER 5: Mission
CHAPTER 6: Control
CHAPTER 7: Late
CHAPTER 8: False Information
CHAPTER 9: Close one
CHAPTER 10: A worthy Opponent
CHAPTER 11: Task
CHAPTER 12: Lock n' load
CHAPTER 13: The Plan
CHAPTER 14: A completely Normal Stakeout
CHAPTER 15: Hospital
CHAPTER 16: Screw Up
CHAPTER 17: Search
CHAPTER 18: Wounded
CHAPTER 19: Is this even qualified as an interrogation?
CHAPTER 20: Be Nice
CHAPTER 21: I'm here to help
CHAPTER 22: Thinking
CHAPTER 23: Suspicious
CHAPTER 24: Taking Action
CHAPTER 25: The Lab
CHAPTER 26: Apprehending the Traitor
CHAPTER 27: Bad Day
CHAPTER 28: Memory loss
CHAPTER 29: Quarters
CHAPTER 30: Are you sure its just a dream?
CHAPTER 31: Behind You
CHAPTER 32: Surprise!
CHAPTER 33: Freedom
CHAPTER 34: 6 Days
CHAPTER 35: DAY ONE
CHAPTER 36: Cut Short
CHAPTER 37: Back home?
CHAPTER 38: The Plan
CHAPTER 39: Just Acting
CHAPTER 40: Rescue
Chapter 41: Your Soul
CHAPTER 42: Do you Rememeber?
CHAPTER 43: The Greatest Friends!
CHAPTER 44: Nothing
CHAPTER 45: Forwards
CHAPTER 46: "Check Up"
CHAPTER 47: Number eight
CHAPTER 48: Frisk's Condition
CHAPTER 49: His Weakness
CHAPTER 50: The Riddle
CHAPTER 52: Her lastname
CHAPTER 53: New Clothes
CHAPTER 54: Expensive doors
CHAPTER 55: The Machine
CHAPTER 56: A creature lurking
CHAPTER 57: Still with me
CHAPTER 58: Frisk
CHAPTER 59: She ran
CHAPTER 60: The Voicemail
CHAPTER 61: Hate
CHAPTER 62: Frisk? Or 'Frisk'?
CHAPTER 63: The Liar
CHAPTER 64: Complicated
CHAPTER 65: Confusion
CHAPTER 66: It always has been
CHAPTER 67: Rest, then Work
CHAPTER 68: Friends
CHAPTER 69: Sans' Fear
CHAPTER 70: To protect
CHAPTER 71: He hates it
CHAPTER 72: Where's Papyrus?
CHAPTER 73: Scared
CHAPTER 74: Orange Maple Syrup
CHAPTER 75: This Title is LIT
CHAPTER 76: Right here
CHAPTER 77: Title number 77
CHAPTER 78: Are you guys even reading these?
CHAPTER 79: this isnt the end
CHAPTER 80: The first fall
CHAPTER 81: He won't get better
CHAPTER 82: Her only desire
CHAPTER 83: Can you seperate reality from imagination?
CHAPTER 84: DICE
CHAPTER 85: Lets talk.. not really
CHAPTER 86: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
CHAPTER 87: the last time
CHAPTER 88: Its not their fault
CHAPTER 89: Gone
CHAPTER 90: Gullible
CHAPTER 91: And so would you
CHAPTER 92: Chara is there
CHAPTER 93: Hostage situation
CHAPTER 94: Frisk
CHAPTER 95: A Tained Soul
CHAPTER 96: Losing her
CHAPTER 97: Love
CHAPTER 98: Together!
CHAPTER 99: Off the Radar
CHAPTER 100: Taking Cover

CHAPTER 51: An awkward morning

1.6K 72 244
By Battle_Penguin54

Shoutout to @FriskGasterDreemur and @ThatOneSINnaRoll
who successfully solved the little mixup of why the story isn't quite lining up with both Point of views!

Also. Have I been spelling Dreemur wrong? I haven't looked at the spelling so I guessed it was Dreamurr. Whoops.
Okie. On with the story.

——

"The amount given to the Mafia isn't enough for them to forget everything. Is just enough to blur their memories for a while. They will only remember her if she is brought up directly, and a vivid picture is placed."

"The forget-me-nots?"

"Ironic name, isn't it?"

"Yes sir."

"If we fiddle with all of their memories slightly, Frisk will be a dead target. I am thinking Sans will be her assassin because of their close relationship. It would explain the fact he would know the most about her."

"What happens if the fog over their memories clears? You will have some explaining to do."

"That will not happen. I know She cannot be Erased from the system, but I can file her as dead, so she won't come up in searches unless you search her name fully."

"What do I have to do with this?"

"That's where you come in, my new client. You stole the flowers. You will keep stealing the flowers."

"You want me to steal more flowers? I'll be killed at this rate!"

"Isn't that every danger of being in the Mafia?"

"..Yes sir."

"Now, if we give the Mafia a small dose of the flower every day for a few months, she will eventually be forgotten altogether."
"The large amount was today, to get Frisk out of their heads, we will follow with small doses for the coarse of 6 to 9 months.

"What will be the story of how we got out?"

"6 souls would be needed."
"Sans needed the strongest dosage. He is leading the party, and he had one of the strongest connections to Frisk."

"We could just dust the skeleton."

"I will not murder one of my friends."

"But you'll abandon your daughter?"

"Just do as I say."

"Yes sir."

Frisk POV:

Fluttering my eyes open, I came to see that I was in a dark room, I could barely see my palm in front of me.

I was sitting on a mattress, it seemed like. It was comfy and small. A twin bed, I could calculate after finding the edges of it.
Actually, it appears that I am sitting on a mattress only. I don't feel a bed frame. And the mattress is directly on the ground.

My eyes began adjusting to my surroundings throughly, and I realized I had been here before.

After Alphys gave me-
Alphys..
I wonder what happened to her afterwards.
On another note. This appeared to be Sans' room. It only made sense.

The darkened blue walls, and the flooring. The mattress directly in front of the door.
I could see a tornado of some sort in the other corner of the room, but everything seemed a little ... rushed.

Like he was hurrying to get all of this furniture in here and didn't quite plan where to put them.
They did come from the underground after they successfully made a fake soul.

Did Sans bring me here? No one else could have. After I passed out at the lab, it was just Sans and Alphys.
How did I even get here?

"THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS RETURNED!" I could hear Papyrus yell, and a door slamming behind him.
Despite the door being shut in this room, his voice sounded clear, and still loud.

How does Sans live with this?

"SANS! YOU LAZYBONES! GET UP! THE HUMAN IS MISSING!" Papyrus yelled once more.
Following after his sentence, there was a lot of crashes and banging. I could hear a dog bark throughout all of this as well.

"SANS NO!!" Papyrus scolded, from what it seemed like was they were having a conversation. But Sans' voice was too low to hear as clear as Papyrus'.

There was a moment of silence. A few muffles, almost. However, Papyrus quickly cut them off. "SANS DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE."

I could just barely hear Sans' muffles through the door over the crashes and glassware breaking, along with Papyrus' angered screams.

What the heck is going on over the other side of that door?-

"HUMAN!!!" Papyrus slammed the door open to Sans' room, the hinges going flying once again. Causing me to jump out of my skin slightly, as I did not notice how loud he was getting.

"Papyrus! How many times do I have to tell ya that she's aslee-" sans walked in, a bit annoyed at his brother's behavior.
Once he made eye contact with me, however, he looked back at Papyrus and coughed a bit. "I told ya she was awake."

You didn't play that off very well, Sans. As to be expected.

Papyrus looked at him with a weird look, but only shook his head and looked back at my adrenaline-rushed self. "HUMAN!! I CONGRATULATE YOU ON BEING OUR NEWEST COLLEAGUE AND MEMBER OF THE MAFIA!" Papyrus yelled more loudly than ever. "WE WILL COMMEMORATE THIS OCCASION WITH SPAGHETTI CAKE!"

He marched off fast, leaving only Sans and I at an awkward silence as he quickly went to the kitchen once more.

It feels like he's always in the kitchen.

"What was-" I tried to ask, getting a grip on this very awkward awakening by Sans' younger brother.

"Even I don't know." Sans shrugged, putting his hands into his pockets and relaxing a bit.

At this point I had gotten out of the bed and made it up slightly. Running my fingers through my hair slightly, I walked over to sans to begin to speak.

"SANS!" Papyrus popped his head out of the kitchen, causing us both to turn in his direction. "WHAT RECIPE IS THE CAKE SPAGHETTI?!" He exclaimed, as if this was an act of sin.

"1,256." Sans responded casually.

"THATS THE RECIPE FOR VANILLA SPAGHETTI! NOT THE SPAGHETTI CAKE YOU LAZY BONES!" Papyrus exclaimed, slightly annoyed now.

"Eh. I though it was a good number to bake up." He said, chuckling slightly.

"Did you just-." I said, leaving the rest of the sentence hang in the air slightly before Sans turned to me and shrugged, as if it were a daily exercise.

"OH MY GOD SANS! NOT AGAIN!" Papyrus yelled from the kitchen, clearly angry with his brother's pun.

"What? They batter be good. I can mix it up a bit if you'd like." Sans said, urging Papyrus on with his horrible humor.

Papyrus' angered cried continued while I shook my head and held the bridge of my nose in absolute defeat.
This was the 'solider' that beat me in combat. A lazy, pun-crazed skeleton.

"Anyway toots, How long has it been since you've been in those clothes?" Sans asked, chuckling a bit after my eyes widened in embarrassment.

I haven't changed clothes in quite a while. I have no other clothes!

"I see the look on yer face." He chuckled again, walking towards the door. "We'll drop by the store. We can grab some grub along the way too." He winked, motioning to the smoke-filled kitchen already.

"MY SPAGHETTI!" Papyrus shrieked in absolute horror, as he ran to the stove.

I quickly followed, coughing a bit as the sprinkler system kicked in, showering the apartment in water to put out the flames of the spaghetti.

"We'll start with new clothes." Sans said, leading the way out of the maze of apartments. "You'll need your new uniform for the Mafia."

New uniform? Like the ones similar to the rest of the people I've met so far?
That only seems to apply to four people.

"Oh. By the way kid, what's your last name?" Sans asked out of the blue. It was an odd question, so I answered straight and to the point. I didn't see anything wrong with it.

"Dreamurr."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 184 34
#6-mafiatale (WOO!) 12-21-22 ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ this will have shooting, swearing, gore, attempted sexual advances, and other triggering content. If you a...
30.2K 745 23
(Maybe he loved me when he took me by the hand, and tried to understand. ) "Don't leave me! Don't be the seventh maid in the row!" He tried to unders...
16.7K 540 20
{COMPLETED} It has been just two weeks since the event that changed Papyrus' life forever. Too late, it seems, he realized what he had. And now that...
2.3K 65 26
Was this truly the last RESET? Sans wondered. But he knew only Frisk would tell, only this young girl would decide his future. He hated the thought o...