FOREVER THUGGIN' [COMPLETED]

بواسطة Yonnniee

17 year old Reign Celina brooks came from a absuive home where her father used to beat on everyone in the hou... المزيد

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
IMPORTANT A/N:😢
69.
70.
71.
72. [EPILOUGE]
[UPDATE]
HELP WANTED.
BOOK 2.
BOOK 2!

23.

2.7K 59 1
بواسطة Yonnniee

Reign

"I don't know if you're ignoring me or?". Mike asked sitting at our lunch table interrupting our whole conversation.

"Mike no I'm not ignoring you why would I do that?". I sighed.

"Are you sure about that? I been calling you nonstop these past couple of days and I get no replies back text or call wise". Crys and Jhene were minutes away from cracking up I just knew they were I could sense it.

"Oh my god okay look I just haven't had the time to really talk to anyone right now I got into an short wreck a couple of days ago but I'm fine. In all honesty Mike if I'm not answering you then I must don't want to be bothered". I tell him straight up.

"Alright Reign I hear you I'll leave you alone yo". He says getting up beginning to walk away.

"Damn stalker much that nigga really obsessed over you that's some creepy shit right there". Jhene said making me and Crys laugh. I looked up to see Mike standing there looking mad he must've heard what she said I looked away from him feeling somewhat bad.

"Jhene that man heard you, bitch you are so mean". Crys tells her.

"Right now I feel bad for him". I said pouting about to text him.

"Girl fuck him he acting kind of obsessed if you ask me".

"I agree on some stuff because the messages and shit he was leaving me wasn't cool. In his mindset he thinks were together I guess". I tell them.

"Yeah but ya'll not he has to get that through his thick ass skull".

"Agreed could ya'll bring me to my house to get more clothes?". Crys asks.

"August is coming to pick me up after-school I'll ask him". I tell her.

"Nah I'll take you Crys". Jhene says sipping her milk.

The bell rung making everyone get up scattering around we all headed to gym our last period then we out.

Crystal

While pulling into my old apartment complexes it felt new like I haven't been here in years I saw my dads truck which means his ass was here. I was really hoping he wasn't here for the simple fact that he was going to try to make me stay. More like force me to stay.

"You need me to come with you?". Jhene asks.

"No I won't be long I promise". I assure her she nodded.

I walked up to the apartment unlocking it with the key I had once I stepped fully in I immediately regretted it.

"Who's this bitch?". Some buff man with dreads asks while pointing the gun towards me.

"Crystal honey! What are you doing here? You can't be here!". My dad yells out.

"Dad what's going on?". I yell with tears slipping the gun was still pointing towards me.

"Don grab her ass". He said to the other man before I could take flight out the door.

"You either give me the rest of my money or i'll dead you and whoever this bitch is".

"I don't have anymore money that's all I have I promise I'll give you the rest just not now". My dad pleads getting on his knees.

"Wrong answer I'll give another option". He says walking over to me touching my face.

"Get away from my daughter you sick bastard!".

"Shut the fuck up you broke ass bum either give me money now or let me have her". He smirked.

"Have her? Have her how?". He asks.

"You know what I mean". He stated gripping his print.

"No hell no!". My dad screamed. The man pistol whipped him in his face back to back my crying filled the room I was hurting from this grip this other man had on my wrist.

"What's your decision now?".

"Okay. Have her just promise you'll leave me alone after this?". He asks.

"I'll leave your broke drugged addict ass alone after I'm done with her sexy ass".

"Dad no! Please don't let him do this! Dad!". I screamed wiggling my whole body trying to escape.

"Babygirl hush up he'll be quick I promise just be still so he won't hurt you". The man pulled off his pants.

"Get the fuck up off me!". I spit in his face which made me receive a hard ass slap to my face.

"Don't piss me off bitch". He says tugging at my pants by now the other man was tending to my dad making sure he didn't try anything.

I received a couple more slaps because I started to bite him I felt as if I was slowly losing conscious the last thing I felt and heard was my panties being slipped down and the door being bust opened before I passed out.

Jhene

I busted through the door not believing what I was seeing I knew something was up I could just feel it Crystal ass was in here way to long I just had to come in. Reign told me not to come in until they got here and that they were just up the street but I got o.d.d tf I don't like to be told anything.

"Get your ass off of her!". I screamed pushing him off just before he was about to proceed into her meanwhile I was trying to help I was snatched and slapped tf back.

"NeNe I told you to not get out the damn car!". Reign yelled out rushing in confused on what was going on but the boys came in prepared.

"Chris!". I yelled out to him pointing towards Crystal.

"Jhene did he touch her!". Reign yelled.

"Yes! Well I don't know I think so I came in just in time before you know". I groaned as Trey helped me up.

"Get her and take her straight to the hospital now!". A yells wrapping her in a blanket that was on the couch. Out of the corner of my eye I seen Chris pounding in the man shit Trey knocked out the one that damn near took my soul from my body.

"You sick bastard! You were gonna let this happen to your own daughter?". Reign yelled while kicking him.

"Reign did you hear what the fuck I said get her to the hospital". He screams handing Crystal to us.

We rushed out the house no one was really out and that was the first this one sketchy ass apartments.

"Speed your ass up Reign it looks like she isn't breathing". I say beginning to panic.

"Jhene just stay calm! I'm going as fast as I can damn". She states speeding up a bit.

Finally getting there we rushed in demanding for help they took Crystal to the back we sat there waiting.

-------------

By now everyone was here as in Te Linda the boys and Kendell we were all in Crystal room she was awake talking to us now.

"Why everyone looks so down? Cheer up I'm good". Crystal says smiling to us.

"But what if Jhene wouldn't of came when she did then what?". Chris asks her clearly pissed.

"Could I have a word with Chris please?". She asks basically dismissing us.

"You good?". Trey questions touching where I got slapped at.

"Yes. I asked the doctors to clean it up for me and to give me something for this banging ass headache". I say leaning on his shoulder.

"You still don't listen I told you to stay in the car until we got there but you went against it". I sighed.

"I'm very hardheaded just to let you know I don't like to be told anything ". He chuckled at the face I was making.

"Just wait I'll have your ass listening to me real soon". He states gripping my ass a little.

My draws are wet hunnyyyy.

"Mhm". Te Linda coughed out getting our attention.

"Sorry". I say letting go of him.

"You good girl. Tremaine let me speak to you for a moment". She says then they walked away I made my towards Reign.

"I am so tired". I say sitting down.

"You? Bitch I am then we still got school tomorrow". She says sighing.

"This whole day was really crazy. Crystal don't need to go back there man she just can't". I spoke.

"Oh she damn sure isn't my momma already making sure of that". Kendell says chipping in.

Chris came out saying we could come back in and we did we talked to her a while longer about what the doctors said which was that she'll be released tomorrow morning and that they prescribed her to some pills for the headaches. They even suggested that she do therapy but Crystal doesn't want to they also wanted to get the police involved but we stated that wasn't necessary.

Now it was time to head home it was getting late walking to my car I noticed that I left a crack in my window. Opening the door I seen an yellow envelope immediately opening it, it was pictures of me mainly going places it had some of me, Crystal and Reign also.

"Jhene you good?". I heard Trey asks which made throw the pictures in the back seat.

"I'm good. August bringing Reign home right?". I asked.

"Yeah so hurry up and get home text me soon as you get inside alright?". He states.

"Okay daddy damn". I laughed saying closing the door.

I drove off speeding to the house thinking about those pictures who the fuck is stalking my ass. This shit can't be real.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1K 26 44
Jaliyah 'Blu' Washington and her brothers are your definition of the grind. at 19 , 20 , and 23 years old , she and her two older brothers have done...
512 34 11
August was a thug in the streets of New Orleans. He started skipping school to sell drugs in order to take care of his mother and sister. He met Zal...
1.5M 50.1K 41
Being born into the drug infested streets of Miami can be a hand full. Especially when your father is the head leader of the whole drug empire. Most...
7.5K 209 14
It's Nicole's Senior year of NorthShire Highschool, she has the beauty, brains, and courage, but it all changes when she meet a prime aged man name T...